Teen Wolf Imagines

Oleh stay-mon-russ

Mixed short imagines and preferences about teen wolf characters x reader Characters Peter hale, Derek hale t... Lebih Banyak

Peter hale
He Did It Again ~Peter Hale
Remember - Peter Hale
Missed You Peter
Guess Who's Going To be A Father ~ Peter Hale
Unexpected Wedding Guest ~Peter Hale
The Bad Guy - Peter Hale
The Hunter ~ Peter Hale
Your Anchor Your alpha ~ Peter Hale
I'm With Him Now - Hales
Stuck - Peter Hale
Blacklight Party - Peter Hale (requested)
Training - Peter Hale (requested)
The Student Vs The Master - Peter Hale (requested)
Back Home - Peter Hale (requested)
Surprise - Peter Hale (requested)
Dangerous Date - Peter Hale
Savior -Peter Hale
I Can Give You Power - Peter Hale
Something We're Not Fighting - Peter Hale
Living Without You Is Driving Me Insane - Peter Hale
Busted - Peter Hale 18+ Nsfw
Wishes And Dreams - Peter Hale
Your Mine - Peter Hale Nsfw 18+
babysitting ~ peter hale (nsfw)
The Valentines Hunt
You're Not Weak
Secrets Part 1 Peter
Secrets Part 2 - Peter Hale
Secrets Part 3
Derek Hale
Revenge ~ Derek Hale
Derek - Stake Out
Anchor ~ Derek Hale
Coffee Shop ~ Derek Hale
Pool Hall ~ Derek Hale (part 2 To Coffee Shop)
Baby Blues ~ Derek Hale
Set Up - Derek Hale
Christmas Misunderstanding Derek Hale
Theo Raeken
Theo - What Happened Last Night
Liam Dunbar
Bait - Liam Dunbar (requested)
Preferences
How You Met.....
He Dose Something Romantic
You Find Out He's A Werewolf
He Gets Jealous
Y/n Gets Jealous
A/N
Christmas Special
lonely this Christmas peter hale
Mistletoe - Derek Hale
Stay With Me - Theo
Tree Shopping - Peter Hale
Home For Christmas - Chris
Secret Meetings - Theo Raeken
Snowed In - Peter

He Says I Love You

5.4K 109 40
Oleh stay-mon-russ

Peter

Peter was walking home from Derek's loft. He'd done this a thousand times, passed you house late at night looking to see if you was awake, knocking at all hours just to see y/n. Tonight was different he needed to go to your house he needed to see you.

He looked at and saw your bedroom light on. Relief washed over him but it wasn't enough, his claws still dug into his palms. It was a super moon and Peter couldn't properly control the shift, he'd gotten a handle but not completely, it was hard him to get your house without completely turning but the more time passed the less control he had.

Inside you'd gotten ready for bed, and was reading a chapter of a book. A knocking on the door disturbed you, going down you looked through the spy hole seeing no one there. Huffing you went back to your room to your book when a shadow by the open window made you scream. "Peter what the hell you scared me half to death" you say.

Peter didn't speak stirred at you with his blue glowing wolf eyes,  inhaling deeply getting the the sent of you "what's wrong Peter?" you ask not sure why a wolfed out Peter would be in your room. He growled at you "stay back y/n" you could see he was using all his will power to stay in the same place "peter tell me what's happening" you say stepping forward. Peter let out another louder growl, but you chose to ignore it. He flashed his fangs at you but you didn't back down. Reaching up you put your em hand on his face watching his features return to his human form.

He grabbed you hugging you tight. "you know I could of killed you right" he said he sounded different I hint of panic in his voice. "I don't care what was that? what's wrong?" Peter raised his brows "even the strongest wolfs have a hard time with a super moon sweetheart" he said sitting in your bed pointing out the window to a large bright moon "so you thought you'd came here?" Peter blushed at you "I needed too, I love you y/n, also your my anchor" he said fast "did you just say" you started to ask but Peter kissed you stopping your question. When you pulled away you was still stunned by his words, Peter cupped your face "yes y/n I love you" you smiled at him "I love you too peter"

Derek

you had been arguing with Derek for the last half an hour, he wouldn't let you go out with the rest of the pack and wouldn't give you a reason for it. "why can't I go, you never let me do anything Derek I'm just as strong as stiles and have the same training as Allison so why can't I?" you shout. "why can't you just listen to a simple instruction for once" he roared back at you. "because your not my mother or the boss of me" you answered helping Allison pack up some guns and crossbows getting fed up with him. "I don't want you to go" he say looking at you sternly.

You look at Derek wide eyed "well we don't always get what we want now do we" you say. Derek flashes his alpha red eyes and growls, you wait a minute to see if he says anything. When he doesn't you March towards him "you can quit with the alpha male act, I'm not a wolf you can't out rank me or intimate me" you say now face to face with him. "I'm big enough to make my own choices and I'm coming and if you continue to try and stop me I'll walk out and never come back" you say knowing Derek wouldn't risk losing you like that.

Turning your head pouting annoyed now waiting for Derek's reaction, he just smiled. You was the only person to stand up to him, it's what he loved about you, but sometimes you was so stubborn even he couldn't get you to change your mind once it was made. "y/n, looked at me" he says you face him to see his bright smile "I love you" he says wrapping his arms round you bringing you closer "you what" you say surprised to hear the words come from him. "I love you y/n, I don't want you getting hurt" he said sweetly. You laughed hugging him "I love you too Derek" you say "but I'm still going with you all" Derek laughed "your so stubborn" he rolled his eyes "fine but stay by me"

Theo

You walked into school, your eyes searching the hallway for Theo. You couldn't see him so went to your own locker getting your books for the morning lessons. Walking down the hall toward the math class you saw Theo giggling with Tracy Stuart.

You wasn't a jealous person but something about them got to you. You walked into math sitting next to stiles. Theo walked in late he crossed his eyebrows when he saw you sitting with a partner already. Throughout the lesson Theo tried to grab your attention, most likely to see why you wasn't sitting with him as usual, but you did your hardest not to turn and look at him still annoyed he was flirting with Tracy. During lunch you walked past the benches hearing Theo's voice.

You looked seeing Theo and Tracey together again. "because your my favorite" you heard Theo say to her. That was it you ran from the spot skipping afternoon lessons and the rest if the week. You didn't want to face Theo let him see how broken you felt, you had lied to the pack saying you had the flu, knowing they would tell Theo.

Saturday morning you sat in you pajamas watching your favorite show zoning out of your relationship drama when you heard a knock on the door. When you open it it's Theo "go away" you tell him still not ready to see him. "what's wrong y/n you don't look sick and you haven't been in school" he asked. Feeling angry "I'm surprised you noticed after all the time you spend with Tracy" you say trying to close the door on him.

Theo put his hand out pushing it back open, "kitten please what are you talking about" he asks walking in. "don't act dumb, Theo I saw you flirting with her, telling her she's your favorite! So you can just go be with her" your shout at him as tears roll down your cheeks. Theo couldn't hold in his laughter "kitten don't be jealous of Tracy, she's part of my pack but your my soulmate" he said using his thumb to wipe your tears "I love you y/n and I miss you" you hug him tightly "I love you too Theo" you answer as Theo kisses your head.

Chris

You and Chris had been dating for a while without telling the pack, worried how Allison would take it. You had spent weeks sneaking in and out of the argent house before she would come home from school or when she was staying over at Lydia's. 

Tonight was no different, she'd gone to Lydia's for the night do you planned on staying. You walked into Chris's house he'd placed candles on the living room, ordered your favorite take out, put on a movie you had both said you wanted to see. This was what you loved about Chris, the big tough hunter who had a soft spot just for you.

You sat cuddled with you legs over his and your head on his chest watching the movie. As it was finishing Chris made a joke about how he was better then the guy in the movie, "I'm braver, stronger and " he started confidently "and more handsome I bet" you laughed "of you say so baby" he said kissing your lips, neck and jaw line.

None of you heard the front door open, too caught up in your kiss, you didn't notice the sound of footsteps or even the living room door creek open until you heard a loud "what the heck" you and Chris pulled away from the kiss looking at Allison stood there. After a few seconds "sorry" she running up the stairs. You looked at Chris who rubbed his face "well she knows now" he laughed nervously. "I should go" you said getting up not sure what to do.

Chris got up just as fast following you into the hallway "no, wait! I don't want you to leave" he said grabbing you hand pulling you back. You look at him "what! You still want me to stay?" you ask confused he'd never asked you to stay at his house before "of course I do, because I love you y/n" he smiled, kissing you "it's about time you two went public anyway your bad at hiding" you heard Allison smile from the top of the stairs. Saying how she and the pack had known for a few weeks.

______________________________________

I only done these for Peter Derek Theo and Chris
But of you want any other characters added comment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

358K 4.7K 54
Here are some Teen Wolf preferences which will include: •Scott •Stiles •Derek •Liam •Theo •Isaac •Brett •Aiden •Jackson •Jordan •Nolan •Gabe •Garret...
1.5M 34K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
854K 22.9K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...