bts smuts ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

By CloudySuga

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ "The prettiest baby boy." Jungkook mewls at the boy beneath him. "Pretty please go faster, daddy~?" Tae... More

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆chapters⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆jungkook⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆taehyung⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆jimin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆hoseok⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆yoongi⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆seokjin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆namjin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆yoonseok⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆jungkook⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆yoonmin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆jimin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆taekook & yoonmin⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆jungkook⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ taekook ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆yoongi⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆taehyung⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆namjoon⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

11.7K 101 42
By CloudySuga

top ;; namjoon

bottom ;; y/n

daddy kink, vibrators (oof)

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I hadn't seen Namjoon in a while, and I felt like talking to someone about my life issues lately. So I get into my car and head off to BigHit's workroom, where I guess Namjoon would be working away the new album. 

I walk up to the lobby and Seokjin is talking to Hoseok at a table.

"Hey guys!" I grin at them.

"Oh, hey, Y/N!" Hoseok smiles, his cheeks glowing.

"Is Namjoon in the workroom?" I ask, pointing towards the hallway.

"Yeah, he's been in there for a while now," Seokjin answers with a sigh, "He's been quite stressed while preparing for the comeback."

"Oh... alright, thank you!" I grin as they wave and I head off to the workroom. I walk down the corridor to the work room close to the door. I begin to hear moaning sounds. They were deep and sensual. I walk up to the door, which was slightly open so obviously... I took a slight peek through.

"Mmmhh~~" The man moaned. He was watching a downloaded porn. I feel a little tingly. A good tingly. Nevermind, I'm horny as fuck. His moans turn me on. I lean on the doorframe and slowly... lean... in... And then I fall splat on the ground. fuckityfuck.

"Oh shit!" The man shouts as he spins around on his chair, stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Y/N?!" He jumps up to help me off the floor. I get up off the floor with a sore forehead. "Oh my god! Your forehead!" Namjoon gasps as he removes my hand from my sore forehead.

"Is it bad?" I ask worryingly. He places his thumb over my forehead to inspect it. He leans in and kisses my forehead. His lips are soft against my skin.

"There," he says, moving away from my head. "So, what's up?"

I sigh, "Life is just... life again."

"Oh no, what did he do?" Namjoon crosses his arms with an expression like he expected the outcome.

"We broke up, he was cheating on me," I whisper in between deep breaths. He pulls me in for a hug. "I came to you since you're often good with this sought of thing..." I chuckle a little while trying to suppress the lumping my throat. He nods his head and rubs his chin. I glance back at the computer screen and the porn film was still there. "What were you watching?" I laugh, pointing at his computer screen. He rubs the back of his neck and jogs to the computer screen and he deletes the tab.

"Yeah... were you there the entire time I was... you know..." He asks awkwardly.

"I was th-there for maybe a m-minute?" I stammer.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asks, stretching his words and cocking an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"I didn't really see anything, your back was facing me."

"Did you feel anything?" 

Oh are you fucking serious, he had to ask that question. "N-no!" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." He rolls his eyes at me with a wink.

"Fine, but it doesn't matter!" I say defensively.

"Tingly?" He licks his lips. I falter for a moment and divert my eyes to the floor.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Here?" He bends down and traces his finger along my panties under my skirt. It felt good. "Look me in the eyes and say you weren't feeling something."

I couldn't. He was speaking the truth. Even if I tried, I would laugh. I would lose control.

"So you can't, hey?" He stands up again. I don't say anything as I was too embarrassed. I'm not going to lie, I wanted him though. I wanted him so bad. But I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. "Fine, if you're not talking to me, I might just head back to work." He teases me and turns back to his computer.

I sigh with a slight smirk, "Daddy. I want you." I say to grab his attention. He swivels around on the chair and smirks. I knew calling him daddy turned him on. 

He walks back up to me and picks up while kissing my lips and taking me back to his chair. He then trails kisses down my neck and collarbones, leaving open-mouthed kisses all over. He unbuttons my shirt while kissing from my neck to my chest. I begin grinding over his pants as he kisses my breasts. As I can feel the bulge in his pants form, Namjoon removes his lips from me to let out an aggressive groan. He then picks me up bridal style and places me gently on the couch. He kneels down and I unzip his pants and stroke his bulge through his boxers.

"Daddy, I want your cock..." I say shyly, avoiding eye contact.

"Cute." He grins, placing a hand around my jaw and making me look at him directly. "Say it again."

"Can I please suck your cock?" I look at him with need.

"Good girl." He praises, pulling out his cock from his boxers.

"O-Oh my...!" My eyes widen at the length. This will feel so good inside me.

I kneel on both knees and he stands back on the floor. He grabs the lube from his desk and squirts some into my hands. I start to pump away.

"Mmmhh~~" He moans, closing his eyes in pleasure, pulling my hair back from my face in one fist.

"Do you like it, daddy?" I ask with spit connecting my mouth to the tip of his cock.

"Fuck yes." He moans. I lick the tip and he breathes heavily. I shove his whole cock in my mouth, the tip hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. I can tell he's enjoying it. I stop after a little while and I remove my panties for him to see under my skirt. I rest my head on the armrest as Namjoon goes to a locked draw to grab out a white vibrator. He sits down on the couch and licks my folds up and down once with his tongue. He then turns on the vibrator and traces it in small circles over my clit.

"Mmmhh~~" I let out a choked moan. He then inserts his tongue into me. "Fuck, daddy~~" I moan again.

"Does my baby girl like that?" He pulls his head up from my core. I bite my lip and nod. I'm breathing heavily through my mouth as my body shakes with each flick his tongue. He then removes the vibrator and continues to tongue-fuck me. It feels so good. He lifts his head up again, "You taste sweet," he winks. "Want me inside?"

"Please!" I beg him. He kneels on the couch and traces his cock over my folds then slowly enters. I throw my head back in pure bliss. He then speeds up a little and continues going the same pace for a little. I rub my clit as Namjoon is hammering into me. "Fuck!" I moan loudly. He then takes his cock out and tongue-fucks me more. I'm reaching my climax. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I whisper through moans. "Fuck!" I shout as my fluids release on Namjoon's tongue. He traces his tongue ever so slightly over my now extremely sensitive core.

"Too good." He winks. I begin to finish him off by sucking his cock. Suddenly he closed his eyes tightly and grunted as he came over my tongue. "Fuck!" 

"So good, daddy!" I comment, swallowing the fluid. He kisses me on the forehead and our sweaty bodies collapse with each other on the couch.

----------------------------

Kinky 🤠 -ivy 

my friend read a chapter at school oof - liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
187K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC