Gentleman (Jonathan Toews)

Pentaholic2011 tarafından

Jonathan Toews is looking for another cup. There is nothing that will break his focus from raising the thirty... Daha Fazla

Welcome to the Team
A Picture a Day
First date
Perspective
I'm Your Biggest Fan
Drunken Thoughts
Tell Him
Jealous
Hurting
I Love You
New Years Drama
Say It
Promise Ring
When in Canada
Do You Believe in Fate?
I Want You
A Day in the Sun
Sunken Ship
What Have I Done?
Retrograde Amnesia
All Over Again
I'm Sorry
Do You Know What Its Like
The Collage
Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
Exotic Get Away
See You See the World
Peter Pan
Going Back
Locked Out
Tummy Ache
Left Broken Hearted
Halloween
Happily Ever After
Seeing Red
Guardian Angel
Bad Dreams
Merry Little Christmas
With You
Hockey is Back
Putt Putt
Father Figure
Recreating New Memories
Wedding Planning
Dethroned
Seventeen Seconds
Sending Messages
Thank You

Happy Family

3.1K 48 3
Pentaholic2011 tarafından

Payton

"So rookie, it's your first game in the big leagues. Are you nervous" Seabs asks as I button up my polo.

"Of course not. I'm taking pictures, not hitting the ice" I laugh.

"But what if you drop your camera" he asks.

"I catch it" I shrug.

"What if the glass is dirty" he wonders.

"I move" I reply.

"What if someone bumps into you making your picture blurry" he questions.

"I shrug it off and take another picture" I explain.

"You're not going to say anything negative ever... are you" he smirks.

"A negative mind won't give you a positive life Brent. Life's a game and I know how to play it" I warn him.

"Can you teach me your ways" he asks withe a regal bow making me giggle.

"You got a few years to completely rework you mind" I ask.

"I have a wife, I don't even have time to piss in my own house" he claims and I laugh.

"Never change" I smile.

"Wouldn't dream of it" he claims.

After talking to him for a little I go down to my spot by the ice. I look around and smile big, this place was so cool. The United Center was just how I always dreamed it to be. I'm so lucky to be a part of this organization, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Eventually the doors open and people start to come in. I was stationed by the benches and I loved it, I look into a clear part of the glass and snap some pictures to warm up.

"Payton" someone screeches and I smile big. I turn and see someone who looks just like me smiling at me and I open my arms.

"Bailey" I scream as she runs down the stairs. She jumps in my arms as she pushes my camera into my stomach, but I didn't care. Eventually she steps away but holds on to my shoulders.

"Holy shit... you look great" she claims looking me up and down.

"Me? Look at you" I nearly yell.

"You guys literally look the same, isn't that a bit conceited to complement someone who looks just like you" my older-younger brother chirps walking down the stars and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever David, you're just upset I never tell you that you look good when we see each other" I tease.

"Maybe... but I've been working out" he claims and I roll my eyes.

"Don't listen to him... he's just mad because nobody will tell him his butt looks good" my other brother William says pinching his cheek.

"Please don't do this here" I groan.

"What? Are we embarrassing you" David asks.

"You're not making me proud" I admit.

"We just wanted to see you before the game started. And to make sure we're still on for dinner after the game" Bailey says.

"Yeah, of course. As long as you guys behave" I say turning to my brothers crossing my arms.

"She's looking at you" William claims.

"Naw dude, she's looking at you" David insists.

"I'm looking at the both of you. I love that you guys want to meet Jon and you're going to do the whole "cool older brother" skit but I already told him all your lines" I claim and David lets out a huff.

"Even the one when I ask if he would take a bullet for you and when he says yes I say prove it and act like I'm taking a gun" William pouts.

"That was the first one I told him about" I nod.

"Well you're no fun" he whines.

"And you're thirty and pouting" I remind him.

In my family there's four kids. William is the oldest and likes to think he is the wisest, but it just isn't true. He works at CSN as a production manager and he loves it. The next one is David but you would think he's the youngest. He skipped going to college and became a actor. Mom and Dad were really happy to hear that one. He's done a few productions but he enjoys getting paid for little roles then blowing it all in one place. Then it was my sister who was also my best friend. Everyone thinks we're twins because it was more than obvious we were related but she's a year older than me, and she never lets me forget it. But she has been there from me since day one and she's my favorite person ever.

"We're going to let you go to work, we'll find you guys after the game" she says.

"Okay, it'll be a while because Jon has to do interviews and shower and stuff so we'll meet him there" I explain.

"You still think you're dating a player" David asks.

"Still think I can't get a player" I counter.

"I'll believe it when I see it" he claims and I roll my eyes.

The game comes and goes and the Hawks start the season with a win. It was the start of a long road and it was good to start off on the right foot.

I put my camera away and change before heading over to the bar. I was the youngest of them all and I was 23 so we would be fine. As long as they can keep up with me.

I find them all sitting in the back and I slip in the booth.

"See, I told you she was lying" David claims.

"He's on his way. He had to go home and shower really quick then he'll be here" I insist.

We sit around and talk about the game until I see Jon come in the door. He comes over to us and the table falls silent. So silent that you could hear everyone's jaw hit the table.

"Hi everyone" he says sliding in next to me. He kisses me on the temple and I lace my fingers through his under the table.

"Holly shit" David whispers and I shake my head.

"Didn't you tell them" Jon whispers.

"I did. But like I said my brothers are painfully idiotic" I explain.

"It's a honor to meet you" William says sticking his hand out. Jon shakes it and I thought he was going to pass out.

"Nice to meet you too" Jon says as Will takes his hand back and touches it softly. He'll probably not wash it's ever again. Not that he ever washes his dirty paws anyway.

After introducing each other we order drinks and some food. I could tell Jon was tired but he looked like he was having a good time.

"You know, I used to play hockey" David starts and we all groan.

"I'm kind a curious" Jon admits.

"Trust me... you're not" I assure him.

"It was senior year" David starts and I throw my face in my hands. "I was the goalie and we had a tournament up in Wisconsin. I was a big guy in high school so I played goalie. It was my first morning game so I couldn't do my usual routine. I figured I would just have some coffee to wake me up then I would be good to go. We get to warm ups and that's when I felt it. My stomach starts to kill me, I get such a sharp pain in my side and it starts going crazy. That's when it happened..." he trails off.

"YOU SHIT YOURSELF" William yells causing a few people to turn around.

"I shit myself" David repeats a bit quieter.

"Oh my god" Jon laughs.

"Oh my god" I whine as my sister pats my back.

"If he makes it through the night... never let him go" she says and I laugh.

Eventually it gets late and we get the check. Most of us had to be at work early and it was time to go home.

"Wait" I yell and everyone stops. "I want a picture" I insist.

"You said we could get out of here before she took the picture" David shuns Will.

"I thought we could" he mumbles and I shoot them a glare. I hand the camera to Jon since he was on the outside and he had the longest arms. He places a kiss on my cheek before snapping the picture.

"Aww you guys are so cute" Bailey claims.

"That is true. But I'll still kick your ass if you hurt my sister" William warns.

"Hush it" I warn pointing a finger at him.

"I had to at least try" he claims.

We all go out separate ways and I go home happy as ever.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.7K 358 46
"It's my job, I can't just drop everything for you." Jonathan scuffed, throwing clothes in his bag. He glanced back at Nat who wore glossy eyes and a...
31K 559 21
Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest -Unknown Jonathan Toews was never the one to...
36.5K 461 55
Cassidy and Jon were sent off to a boarding school meant to enhance athletic abilities. But what they found went farther than school and even the ice...
187K 3.9K 66
“I’m in love with you like the moon is in love with the Earth, following it around like a child chasing their hero, controlling the tides of life tha...