Happy Family

Payton

"So rookie, it's your first game in the big leagues. Are you nervous" Seabs asks as I button up my polo.

"Of course not. I'm taking pictures, not hitting the ice" I laugh.

"But what if you drop your camera" he asks.

"I catch it" I shrug.

"What if the glass is dirty" he wonders.

"I move" I reply.

"What if someone bumps into you making your picture blurry" he questions.

"I shrug it off and take another picture" I explain.

"You're not going to say anything negative ever... are you" he smirks.

"A negative mind won't give you a positive life Brent. Life's a game and I know how to play it" I warn him.

"Can you teach me your ways" he asks withe a regal bow making me giggle.

"You got a few years to completely rework you mind" I ask.

"I have a wife, I don't even have time to piss in my own house" he claims and I laugh.

"Never change" I smile.

"Wouldn't dream of it" he claims.

After talking to him for a little I go down to my spot by the ice. I look around and smile big, this place was so cool. The United Center was just how I always dreamed it to be. I'm so lucky to be a part of this organization, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Eventually the doors open and people start to come in. I was stationed by the benches and I loved it, I look into a clear part of the glass and snap some pictures to warm up.

"Payton" someone screeches and I smile big. I turn and see someone who looks just like me smiling at me and I open my arms.

"Bailey" I scream as she runs down the stairs. She jumps in my arms as she pushes my camera into my stomach, but I didn't care. Eventually she steps away but holds on to my shoulders.

"Holy shit... you look great" she claims looking me up and down.

"Me? Look at you" I nearly yell.

"You guys literally look the same, isn't that a bit conceited to complement someone who looks just like you" my older-younger brother chirps walking down the stars and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever David, you're just upset I never tell you that you look good when we see each other" I tease.

"Maybe... but I've been working out" he claims and I roll my eyes.

"Don't listen to him... he's just mad because nobody will tell him his butt looks good" my other brother William says pinching his cheek.

"Please don't do this here" I groan.

"What? Are we embarrassing you" David asks.

"You're not making me proud" I admit.

"We just wanted to see you before the game started. And to make sure we're still on for dinner after the game" Bailey says.

"Yeah, of course. As long as you guys behave" I say turning to my brothers crossing my arms.

"She's looking at you" William claims.

"Naw dude, she's looking at you" David insists.

"I'm looking at the both of you. I love that you guys want to meet Jon and you're going to do the whole "cool older brother" skit but I already told him all your lines" I claim and David lets out a huff.