Domas: Forever After

Bởi ttoliveiaa

All about Dove and Thomas's relationship? Xem Thêm

Took A While
Hairspray Live
Surprise! pt. 1
Surprise! pt.2
RDMA 2017
A/N
MMVAs pt.1
MMVAs pt.2
Descendants 2 Red Carpet
Mamma Mia
Romania/Edinburgh
D2 Press Tour
October 19
VERY IMPORTANT
Disney

1 Week Later...

2.8K 41 18
Bởi ttoliveiaa

Dove's POV
I was waiting for Thomas to come pick me up. He was running a little late but I didn't mind. Niall's car pulled up and Thomas came out. He hugged me tightly. "Hi Tommy" I smiled and kissed him. "Hey" he replied. "We are just about to meet up with our friends. Do you mind if you come?" He asked. "No I don't mind" I replied and he grabbed my suitcases and put them in the trunk. Instead of sitting in the passenger seat he sat in the back with me. "Hey Dove" Niall said. "Hey" I said and kissed his cheek and sat back down. "How are you gorgeous?" Thomas asked. I laughed. "I'm good, handsome" I replied and he chuckled. "How was your trip? You looked absolutely beautiful the whole entire trip" he asked. I blushed. "It was amazing. I didn't understand anything they were saying but thank god Sofia speaks Spanish. "But... I learnt some stuff" I said. "Mi corazón es tuyo" I told him. "It means my heart is yours. I learnt it just so I can tell you" I told him. He smiled. "Mi corazón es tuyo" he told me and we smiled. He kissed me. We talked the whole way there. We got to where he was meeting his friends. We played a game.

I

liked his friends. All of them. We always have a good time. We're supposed to go out with them tomorrow night too. "You guys are sleeping at my place right?" Niall asked. "Yeah we are" Thomas replied. We got to his apartment. There was Niall's room and there was an extra room but Tommy's stuff was in it. So I'm guessing they sometimes live together. "Just, don't do anything since I'll be a right next to you guys. I do not need to know what you do in that bed in my apartment" Niall said. "Nothing's going to happen" I laughed. Thomas shut the door and we changed. We got in bed. "I'm so tired" I whined and got under the covers. "Princess you always are" he replied and took his shirt off. I giggled. "How are you so fit? Seriously? Like you are a stunning creature" I asked. He laughed.

"You're fit too" he said. "No! Not as much as you!" I replied. "I have abs but they don't show as much" I said and lifted my top a little. He kissed my stomach. We talked a little bit then we went to sleep.
Next night...
I was out with their friends. I was having a great time.

Tommy and I shared this really huge drink.

Time flew by and the next ying we know, we're in bed. Tomorrow he was being honored at the Celtics' game. So I'm going with him. I'm proud of him. I woke up the next morning and Thomas wasn't next to me. I went to the kitchen and he had breakfast ready. "Just on time" he said and kissed me. "Morning princess" he added. "Morning" I replied and kissed him softly. "Where's Niall?" I asked and sat down. "He went to run some errands" he replied. "Wow this looks delicious" I said.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked and looked at him. He sat next to me. "How did I get so lucky" he told me. "We both got lucky" I said and he kissed me. I smiled. We started eating. "To be honest I'm really bad at cooking, but I'm good at baking" I said as we ate. "Your cookies are amazing" he told me. "Since when did you have my cookies?" I asked confused. "Remember that party we had on set for D2? You made the cookies. Remember we were all teasing you about how to not spell the cookies?" He asked and smiled. (Do you get it? Dove plays Mal and Mal spelled the cookie she gave Ben. So they were teasing Dove not to spell it)) "Oh ya! I remember that! That night was fun" I replied. We ate and talked then we got ready. Since Niall had the car we took the train. We watched the soccer game and at half time they honored Tommy so we went on the field.

They interviewed him, and to my surprise, me. I stood by him the whole time. It actually felt good just supporting him and not sorta stealing his spotlight. Everytime I visit one of his sets the director always asks me to be in it. I don't like it. Today I was just, 'Dove Cameron his girlfriend'. Not 'Dove Cameron the actress'. It felt good being normal for once. There were obviously people that wanted to take a picture with me, which I don't mind. After the game ended we went back to Niall's apartment. I changed into the clothes I was gonna wear tonight. I was gonna do my makeup later though. I rested my head on Thomas's arm. I faced him and kissed his neck. "I'm proud of you" I told him. "I've wanted that honor ever since I was a kid. I've dreamt of it. It was my dream—" he got cut off. "Dove?" Someone asked. I turned around. "Baby bear!" I said and she came to hug me. I kissed her cheek.

"I missed you!" She told me. "I missed you too!" I replied. Thomas cleared his throat. "Oh hi bro" she said. Thomas rolled his eyes and kissed her cheek. "Are you guys coming tonight?" She asked. I nodded. "I'll leave you two alone, see you later" she said and left. We started getting ready. The party was fun, but after the party was even more fun.

After the party I basically made out with him in the car. And in his bed. He was full of my red lipstick and his hair was messy. He smiled at me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied.

The next morning we went to celebrate Rachel's birthday. I gave her her gift and she opened it. "Awww thanks Dove" she thanked me and hugged me.

On the way hone the boys wanted to play my song 'Genie In a Bottle'. It was hilarious they knew every single word. I was laughing the whole time. ((That actually happened)) Thomas and I watched a soccer game and he helped me make my cake. He wanted me to make him a cake so I said I was going to do it only if he helped me.

We were happy. And that's all that matters.

*didnt proof read*
*didn't actually happen*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 2.9K 32
"HE DOESN'T LIKE ME LIKE THAT AND HE NEVER WILL." ↳ In which they meet through mutual friends. ↳ "I need to know if this i...
66K 1.8K 22
Wapun (Dawn) Smith was different from most kids, having been raised to be herself no matter what others thought. Her parents, John Smith and Pocahont...
9.2K 143 27
This is a Descendants story but a little different. There is no villains. They are not children of villains or princesses and princes. But their is s...
16.7K 476 18
to: eviequeen@auradonmail.com from: dragonmal4@auradonmail.com subject: feelings hey, princess, it's me, mal. this is stupid, but i really want to g...