D2 Press Tour

Everything in that video is hilarious😂 ^^^^

Dove's POV
I just landed in Amsterdam. Thomas and Cameron were already here. We're continuing the Descendants 2 press tour here in Amsterdam. Next month I'm going to Japan with Sofia. I got in the airport and so many fans were waiting for me. I smiled and I walked over to them. I took a couple of pictures with everyone. I got to one girl and she had a shirt saying "you're not Thomas Doherty" and I laughed so hard. She looked down at her shirt. "Oh.. I um..." She didn't know what to say. "Don't worry, I love my boyfriend more too" I told her. We took a selfie. I then went to the hotel. Thomas and I decided to share one. He told the front desk that I was sharing a room with him so I have to go see them to get my 'key'. I waited for him to get back.
A few hours later...
Thomas and Cameron walk in. "Cameron!" I said happily and I hugged him. "Hey I missed you" he said, breaking the hug. "I missed you too" I replied. He was a little shocked that I came to him first. Thomas cleared his throat. "Hello to you too" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him. "Hi" I said and hugged him. "I'll leave you two alone. See you tomorrow, goodnight" Cameron said and left. I jumped in Thomas's arms and kissed him. "How was filming?" He asked. "Shhhhh" I said and placed my finger on his lips. "Let's not talk yet" I said and continued kissing him. He moved us to the bed. "Filming was great" I said and stopped. He groaned. I giggled. "I missed you Tommy" I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you too" he replied and kissed my head. We changed into our PJs and stayed awake talking for a bit then we went to bed. I woke up to Thomas kissing my neck softly. I smiled and snuggled to him. "5 more minutes" I pouted and kept my eyes closed. "Mmm I'd love to stay with you here, in bed, all day long, but we need to get ready. Cam's almost ready" he said. I groaned and got out of bed. He pulled me back on him. "You my dear, did not kiss me" he said. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Then I kissed his forehead, then his nose, then his other cheek, then his jawline. "Can you stop teasing me alrea—" I cut him off and kissed him hard. I got off and hovered over him. I gave him 3 pecks on the lips then I went to get dressed. I checked my suitcase. "Oh by the way I brought back your top. I wore it like almost everyday on set" I said and threw it to him.

"It even smells like you" he laughed

"It even smells like you" he laughed. "I'm wearing this today" he added. "Why? You don't have anything else to wear?" I asked. "No I have stuff. But you wore it last so I want to wear it now" he said and came behind me. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the shirt. "You're right. It does smell like me" I smelled it. "Which is fine by me. Everyone will know I belong to you" he said softly and kissed me. I smiled.(yes I know that is not the exact top he was wearing, see pictures below, but pretend it is) We got dressed. There was a knock at the door. He went to open it. "Hey you guys ready? Whoa you smell like Dove" Cameron said. We laughed. "Yeah one sec" I told him. "Tommy come here" I said. I sprayed his shirt. "There. You smell normal. And now its not wrinkly. Let's go" I said and put my stuff away. We all left.
Time skip...
After we played a game we took some pictures. I was with Thomas but we didn't know they were taking pictures of us.