Ebony. (GirlxGirl.)

By angelicliterature

Ebony Jean and Honey Alvarez come from two different backgrounds, but one of them keep it a deep dark secret... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue

Chapter seven.

1.9K 105 11
By angelicliterature

Honey:

"Baby.." I heard in my ear as I slept. I moaned, twisting around.

"My honey..wake up." I heard, again. I groaned, stretching, before falling limp again.
I heard a frustrated sigh, before hearing a lighter click.

"I'm up!" I exclaimed as I looked around. I looked over and saw Ebony giggling behind her hands as she held my yellow lighter.

"You are such a crack head." She grinned. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I guess so."

It's been a few weeks since I started to stay with Ebony. I haven't seen my parents since that fight we had.

But to say I was extremely happy was an understatement.

This girl is perfect. Every single thing about her was a gift from God.

And I never wanted to lose her.

Suspension was the best and worst week ever. I stayed in her room all day while she was at school. She brought back all the assignments I missed and taught me everything I needed to know for my return back to school.

Perfect.

"Shit, I might as well roll one up, huh?" I grinned. She shrugged, wrapping her arms around my chest.

"What are we doing this weekend?" I asked Ebony. Her warm lips touched my shoulder as her hands caressed my collar bones. I started to roll up, feeling her eyes watch me intensely.

"Whatever you want to do. I don't usually go out." She admitted. I smiled, lighting the spliff that I rolled, inhaling and passing it to her.

"No, no. That's all yours. I'm still tired from last night." She smirked. I laughed.

After school, we stayed in bed for the rest of the day, which included a lot of orgasms and blunts.

I wiped her out. And I loved every minute of it.

"Let me spoil you, today." I said. She looked at me with confused eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I smiled at her innocence.

"Let me take you out. Buy you stuff, including food."

She gaped at me for a minute, her face making me laugh.

"What?" I asked her. Ebony shook her head.

"You are not spending your money on me." She stated firmly.

"Yes I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

This went on for a few more minutes before she sighed, rubbing her face.

"Why?"

"Because I love you." I stated. She blushed, turning her face away from me.

"Fine. Not like you'll give me a chance, anyway." She sighed as she rolled her eyes. I smirked and kissed her lips.

"You already know."

Ebony:

I watched as honey continued to smoke, feeling the butterflies fill my stomach while her emerald green eyes became low and red.

I loved living with her. She was great company, let alone a great lover.

I never wanted to lose her.

I don't feel as bad about being with her as I did before. She makes me so happy and I know how she feels about me and I never want to take that away from her. I couldn't imagine breaking her heart.

I just hope she doesn't break mine.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pink tank top and beige spandex tights with a beige cardigan and pink vans. I wrapped my hair in a bun and did my makeup when I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"You smell so good. I just want to eat you up, cocoa baby." Honey moaned, kissing my neck. I bit my lip as I felt the familiar warmth build in my stomach.

"Stop it. I'm already sore." I moaned. She smirked against my skin, looking up at me in the mirror with dark eyes.

Gosh. This girl is going to kill me.

"Honey, please.." I sighed. She pulled away, stripping from her clothes and hopping in the shower.

I took a deep breath and continued to get ready.

I decided to make breakfast as Honey got dressed upstairs. I made eggs, with toast and sautéed breakfast potatoes. I placed her food on the table and poured us some orange juice, when I heard her footsteps come down the stairs.

She looked amazing. She was in a yellow short sleeved button down with black ripped jeans and yellow vans. Her hair was out and curly, her green eyes glowing.

"Stay like this." I stated, touching her face.

"Like what?" She asked. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"With your hair like this. And your beautiful eyes." I breathed, kissing her mouth. She smiled.

"Anything for you."

We ate our breakfast, honey cracking jokes and making me laugh as usual. We finally left the house, getting in a cab and going to the mall.

It was crowded as we walked around.

"Where would you like to go first?" Honey asked. I shrugged, looking around.

"Well, let me choose." She smirked, pointing toward Victoria secret. I laughed, slapping her arm.

"You're a pervert." I giggled. She smirked, taking my hand and dragging me into the store.
Honey picked out various sets for me to try on, and I did. I took pictures, and grabbed my favorite set and handed it to her once I left the booth.

"I like this one."

"Great, we'll get all of them." She grinned. I shook my head and handed the lingerie to her.

"Let me at least buy you lunch." I pleaded. She shook her head, mouthing the word 'nope' before kissing my cheek.

The rest of the day consisted of Honey splurging her money on me and trying to convince me to have sex in the dressing room. We were now home, me just getting out the shower while she laid in bed. I decided to put on the new lingerie we bought, a nice red bra and underwear set, before moisturizing with cocoa butter.

I was in the mood and it's her fault.

I slowly crept the door open and stood against it, posing as I waited for her to look my way. I cleared my throat and she turned to look at me, her jaw dropping as the piece of weed she had in her hand fell onto the tray.

"Jesus." She moaned, biting her bottom lip aggressively as she stared. I smirked, walking toward her slowly. I straddled her waist, pulling my hair from the bun it was in.

"Look at what you did to me." I whispered against her lips, our faces close as I took her hand and slipped it into my panties, moaning softly against her parted lips. She bit her lip, before leaning in to kiss me. I moaned, wrapping my arms around her neck, gasping as her fingers slipped inside me all the way, my head falling back as she moved them inside of me.

"Don't stop, Honey!" I gasped, my legs shaking around her as I gripped her closer to me, my head falling against her shoulder. She moved her hand faster and my moans grew louder.

"Look at me." Honey growled. I obeyed, biting my lip as my eyes met hers, before grabbing her face with both of my hands and slipping my tongue into her mouth as we kissed. Her free hand found my butt and gripped my cheek aggressively, moving my body with the rhythm of her fingers, her thumb hitting my clit with every thrust she made. My gasps were loud and soft against her lips. Honey moaned with me, whispering sweet nothings into the air.

"Cum all over my fingers, baby. Do it for me." She whispered against my mouth, her eyes glued to my lips.

"Mm, Honey.." I moaned, my back arching as I started to cum. My legs were trembling as I rode out my orgasm, Honey sucking on the column of my neck before pulling down the bra and taking my nipple into her mouth, sucking it aggressively. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips against hers, my tongue slipping into her mouth. Honey moaned as I pushed her down on the bed.

"Damn, girl!" Honey exclaimed as I pulled her pants down her body, throwing it across the room.

"Now it's my turn."

I've had yet to try to make Honey cum. Ever since we've been together she always touched me but I never got the full experience with her.

She deserves to be pleased. To be tasted and touched like the goddess she is.

She's changed me. I'm not the same innocent, Christian Haitian little girl everyone made fun of anymore. Ever since I've been with Honey, something in me changed.

I felt more real. More in tune with the world and with her.

I wanted to prove it.

I straddled her again and she sat up, kissing me deeply. I moaned, holding her face as I kissed her neck, before sticking my tongue out and licking the column of her throat, sucking her pulse point.

Honey gasped, moaning as her hands kneaded my ass, holding me close to her now naked body. I pushed her down gently this time, slithering down as I licked and tasted every part of her diaphragm. Her nipples were a rosy pink color and it turned me on even more.

I leaned down, looking into her eyes and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it gently, watching her head fall back as she arched.

"Oh fuck, baby." Her moan was hoarse and high-pitched and it made me squeeze my legs together. I moaned, kissing down her toned stomach and licking just above where her boxers started. She arched, pleading for me to touch her.

"You want me to touch you, Honey?" I whispered seductively. She nodded, her lip stuck in between her teeth as her forest green eyes melted into mine.

"Please, Ebony. You'll be the first one." She whispered, the blush creeping on her face. My face softened and I nodded, pulling her boxers down.

Holy. Fuck.

Have you ever seen a porn video and the woman's vagina is just so perfectly kept? Nice and pink with her pale skin highlighting her womanhood as her arousal dripped from inside of her?

Well that was Honey's vagina.

Her labia majora was pale compared to the rest of her body, while her clít stood erect and swollen, her opening glistening with her sticky arousal.

I felt my own body react to the view before leaning down and kissing the inside of her thighs. Honey moaned, her fingers finding my hair and gripping it.

"Don't tease me now with those cocoa butter kisses."

I giggled at her metaphor and wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her closer to me. I leaned down and dug in, my tongue moving up and down her slit.

Her moans were heavenly. Like the purest hymn I've ever heard in my years of going to church. They were soft and gentle, her small gasps edging me closer. The wetness between my thighs built up and I felt myself moving against the bed to find some sort of friction as I played with her pussy with my tongue.

'Play with her pussy'? Who are you and what have you done to Ebony Jean?

I moaned against her clit, allowing my spit to moisten it some more before I continued to suck on it. I hollowed my cheeks and started to suck softly, her pale legs trembling around my dark figure. I dug my hands into her thighs and she gasped as I scratched down on them as I continued to suck on her bundle of nerves. I took one of my hands and spread her lips, pushing down the foreskin of her clitoris and taking my tongue, moving it against the sensitive part that I've exposed to the warmth of my mouth.

"UH! Oh sh- DON'T S-STOP! DON'T STOP, JUST LIKE THAT!" She shouted as she sat up, holding my head to her pussy while looking down at me with a look that nearly made me cum right then and there. Her cheeks were flushed red and her mouth was parted so wide I saw the Underground Railroad. Her eyes were glowing with tears of pleasure and her eyebrows were pushed together as the bliss rocked through her body. Her gasps and loud cries were bringing me to an orgasm I never knew was possible.

I didn't stop, my hands sneaking to her ass cheeks and holding her to my face as I massage them, continuing to moan against her pùssy as I sucked on the spot that made her go crazy.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna cum!" Her moans were deep, hoarse and loud as her legs shook, her body falling back onto the bed as she arched, her legs closing around my head and keeping it there.

I didn't mind one bit, lapping up her cum in my mouth as I rocked through my own silent orgasm. It wasn't really an orgasm, but I do know that my panties were ruined and in between my legs felt sticky.

I wanted her to see what she does to me.

I snuck up her body with soft kisses as she caught her breath, before hovering over her and kissing her lips softly.

"Who are you? What have you done to my girlfriend?" Honey panted, giggling as she poked my rib cage. I chuckled and shook my head.

"She's becoming a brand new woman for her woman. Is that so bad?" I moaned as I kissed her nose. Her green eyes were sparkling and she smirked.

"Not one bit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 9.1K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...
5.7K 205 17
Kai; A girl who almost has it all together. She is the most beautiful in the room, always and nobody can deny that. Especially not Blake. Blake; A un...
33.2K 1.9K 37
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...
223K 1.1K 199
Mature content