BB

By xNellaa

Just one-shots More

Author's Note
Lust and Love
The Louder the Better
The Long Weekend
Digging Your Scene
I'm Jealous
Musical Chair
Hyung
Take Me Now
A Confession
A Gift From the Heart
Sleeping Beauty
Grade A
Dance With Me Princess
Not Gay at All
Interlaced
You
A Wonderful Thing: An Adventure of Winnie the Pooh and 2B too
True Faith
By The Power of Winnie the Pooh
Feather Light
Fake It Until You Make It
You. Me. This.
Just with you
Bobby & Hanbin
Wicked Games
Assumption
Morning
Love and Fall
Casually Being Boyfriends

cute cafe boys

80 1 0
By xNellaa

  mynoseisdrooling (AFF)

hanbin's the cute cafe worker that everyone's talking about, but jiwon's the cute boy who likes going to this particular cafe.  

----

"Oh my god, get a picture of him! He's not looking!"

"Fuck, the new cashier's so cute, look at him,"

"His nose is so tall, I just want to slide down it, ugh," a desperate sigh.

Jiwon was left with confusion across his face. His eyebrows furrowed, hands unconsciously fiddling around for info. Who was this new cashier everyone was talking about? His eyes narrowed, biting his lip.

"Why do you look so confused?" An amused laugh and a smug grin.

That was Junhoe for you.

Jiwon smiled lightly, rubbing his nape awkwardly, "Just... I heard there's a cute cashier. Is he actually cute, Junhoe?"

"What the fuck?!" Almost came off as a scream, as scattered looks only proved the point of his bewilderment. "God, he's so fucking cute, Jiwon. I'm surprised you haven't seen him yet-- But, Jinhwan will always be cuter," his last few words fell into soft hushes, leaving Jiwon to roll his eyes and ignore that little statement.

He crossed his arms, choking up a smirk, clearly showing the (slight) disdained smug expression, "Ah, so he really is that cute huh," Part of the reason why is because he was scared his expectations would surpass. What if he really wasn't that cute?

"Don't act like you're shit, Jiwon. Plus, in the spot we're in right now, you can see him clearly, just-- look," Junhoe's finger edged up. It was rude to point. Jiwon smacked it down, earning a hiss and a glare, but remaining in his stance. He moved side to side vigorously to see where Junhoe could see him - curse you 3cm, I needed that.

But his lips parted, soon left his mouth ajar. His eyes widened and cheeks flourished vividly. The second after, his lips curled up and his palms are resting on his chest, clutching dramatically with a dragged pleasured sigh.

"Junhoe,"

His friend looked highly amused, cocking an eyebrow, "What?"

"He's so fucking cute,"

"Uh huh, what did I tell you?"

It's funny because Jiwon's cupping his cheeks like a love struck teenage girl. Junhoe's concerned if his vision is deteriorating because he could see hearts instead of eyes.

"Jiwon, act normal and get his number,"

"What did you think I was gonna do? Just order? Hell nah,"

They stayed silent, yet anticipating for Jiwon's spotlight.

Jiwon was left tapping at his toes, fiddling with his fingers, falling back a few times impatiently. He ended up with a bit of a tug and a push towards the cashier, yelping and almost falling over the cashier's space. He heard a quiet squeak in return, glancing up to only see the gorgeous boy.

'He's so fucking gorgeous, holy shit, I can't--'

"H-Hi... How can I help you?" his voice silk and saccharine, kissed against his ears and neck. He shivered slightly and although he was nervous, his eyes scrunched up along with the large pinches at the corner of his lips. Jiwon grinned widely.

'Han... Hanbin,' his name.

People were looking, no worries. They noticed how peachy Hanbin's cheeks were - They noticed how silent his voice had strained backwards.

"Hey, I'll just get your number, maybe a date and-- Mmhmm, medium white mocha and a little brownie, thanks,"

Soft gasps, widening of the eyes - but not just from Hanbin.

"I-I have a boyfriend,"

The crestfallen face faltered along Jiwon's cheeks. How didn't he think about the possibilities of this gorgeous boy of having a boyfriend-- Worst of all, how gorgeous his boyfriend was too.

"Oh,"

Hanbin's reply only resulted in shocking himself and others. He sported out the words out from surprise. He really did want to go with the latter, but fuck his anxiousness. His fingers grazed upon his parting lips, ready, yet too scared to pull up from what he wanted to say.

The other male looked defeated, biting his lip briefly, darting his eyes down to the money in his palms, muttering a sorry before sliding the coins over to the cute cashier. He walked off without any other glance with a confused looking Junhoe. He was embarrassed, could you blame him? Everyone didn't have to look, but they did anyway.

But what he left behind was a guilty boy. Hushed with silence. That's not what he wanted. He wanted to accept it, but from him being too scared, he ended up saying the wrong words.

Junhoe's breathless, taking a good look at the cashier, "I'm so confused. He just told me he was single yesterday. Did he really just--"

"You asked him?" A sigh; Rather offended.

"For you,"

God who knows what went through.

You would expect one to never come back to a situation where they've tripped with embarrassment, but Jiwon did, everyday. He didn't fail to cross a red 'x' over every date on his calendar(it was mentally).

He came back with his usual. Being turned down was a common and normal thing, so he brushed it off. He just wanted to see Hanbin's cute face.

"Ji... Jiwon," a soft shaky voice. Jiwon had his head pulled down, eyes glued to his phone. Though his bones rattled too quickly for him to remain.

Jiwon?

"Wait-- How do you know my name?" Was the question he asked when he realized who it was. It was Hanbin, who sat himself in front of Jiwon. It was quite late in the evening, resulting in a lack of people.

"Junhoe, I--"

Oh right, idiot. Junhoe talked to Hanbin a couple days ago.

"Oh, yeah, what were you going to say?"

Here's your chance, Hanbin.

He bit his lip.

"You know how two days ago, you asked me if you could go out with me?"

A nod.

"I would really like to go with you..."

Though Jiwon was happy, like a kid with his candy. His lungs threatened to collapse, breath struck at his throat.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I didn't... I didn't mean to say that. I was really scared when you were talking to me and I just said whatever was there. I'm really sorry," Hanbin's rubbing his arm almost too nervously, eyes averting down to the table.

Jiwon's parting his lips, irking to just hug the boy and tell him it's okay. "You're just super cute and I got really scared. I wanted to just run after you, but I'm scared, Jiwon. I'm scared,"

He's leaning over to grab his hand, swiping the shaking away with his thumbs. He leaned down, brighting his hand up to his lips, giving a kiss before lacing their fingers, slipping out gentle words,

"Don't worry, it's a date. I'll pick you up at seven, so we could walk around or something,"

Hanbin was left blushing, but smiling too wide. Jiwon was leaving kisses against his knuckles.

It's the sky of stars that kissed their eyes and grins. Jiwon's with Hanbin, fingers interlaced securely while they're both sprawling comfortable above the roof. The atmosphere calm and quiet, while the clouds remained clear out of sight. Crystal clean, bright stars.

Hanbin feels like he's flying and when he glances as Jiwon, it's like a supernova had exploded right in his heart. It doesn't help at all when Jiwon's looking right back at him with his pearly bunny-like smile.

Boy, was he falling too hard, and he isn't sure if Jiwon's catching him or not, so the possibilities of him having a broken back at highly.

"Hanbin."

"Mm?" His lips are picking up into a sweet smile.

But he remembers, it's okay if he doesn't catch him because all that matters is that he feels like his own star when he's around Jiwon.

Jiwon's bringing his hand up to Hanbin's face. His thumb is left tracing gently along his cheeks, but (nervously) brushing against the plush lower lip. Hanbin's lips are quivering from the loving prodding touches and he feels himself crumble too quick.

"...You're really beautiful," he says.

He never wants this to end.

And he wants to hear it again.

Over and over again.

It's a silent walk home with shy cherry-beamed smiles, child-like glances and gently caresses and squeezes of their interlaced hands.

Jiwon's walking him home. They remain silent for almost all the way because stares, glances, smiles are the only thing that's needed.

"We're here," he's twirling around near his chest, nose nearing his cheek with a small smile, looking up with the love in his eyes just twinkling.

"I'll walk you in,"

It's a smile, a soft whisper, the pairs of eyes guiding down just at him that makes him burst. He's having a huge dilemma with this cute, handsome, perfect boy. His name is Jiwon and all he can do is murmur an 'okay,' before letting the boy lead away.

They're already up the steps with tinkering fingers and toes. They don't want this to ever end, but somehow Hanbin's frowning for a bit before twirling around. Jiwon's holding both his hands now with a graceful smile.

"I had fun today, Hanbin. Thank you and good night," He's giving Hanbin a final squeeze with his hands before slipping away, eyes still kept on him along with a salute. Hanbin's left dreading for more.

Is something wrong?

He's suddenly in a panic mood when Jiwon turns around and starts walking off, his eyes are almost burning with tears with the endless possibilities.

"I...I thought I was special to you," He choked out. Jiwon's stopping in his tracks in confusion, panicking himself when he hears his dragged tone.

"I...I know we just met, but the way you looked at me just made me feel so special and I'm so sorry that I'm so needy, but I just thought that you'd end up kissing me because I thought you actually liked me," A jagged pause with a bitter chuckle, "But I... forgot, the chances are so slim and you probably like someone else,"

Hanbin's too busy looking down with tears tracking blurring his vision to even know that Jiwon's running up. He's trying so hard to comprehend it when Jiwon's cupping his face then suddenly kissing him. His fingers are gripping at the boy's shirt and he loves it when the latter is brushing at his cheeks.

Hanbin's leaning back, while Jiwon leaning in. He kisses him delicately yet firmly. Hanbin's cheeks are flushing to pink(and he thanks the night that it covers it all). Then Jiwon parts away with everlasting reluctance, but smiling so lovingly that it kills all the sadness in Hanbin's eyes. Their noses are bumping, foreheads touching and lips just centimetres away. It's whispers against the violent drums of their hearts.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to kiss you, Hanbin,"

"And there's no someone else because I only want you,"

And they kiss again.

"Stay with me tonight, Jiwon,"

And he does.

--

Jiwon wakes up first and feels Hanbin shift slightly in his arms. He rubs his eyes and looks at the sight of him. His face is near Hanbin's and he smiles when searching his facial features. His mind is all up in the clouds because what he really is seeing is an angel. (Even if Hanbin currently had his hair stick up in different directions) The boy only nuzzles himself further into his embrace. Cold. Jiwon pulls up the blanket over the Hanbin's shoulder before shutting his eyes, leaning in and leaving soft kisses against his face. Beauty. Hanbin groans and leans away, and it's his turn to rub his eyes. He blushes when he sees Jiwon looking down at him, but pecks his lips. Love. Jiwon chuckles lowly, pecking back. "Morning beautiful," it's the husky-hot-morning voice and Hanbin melts in his arms. "Morning handsome," he says so himself with a crisp whisper that sends Jiwon to euphoria. He stays quiet for moments, leaving kisses along his jawline. Hanbin lets out a soft shaky breath. "If only I could wake up to someone like you everyday," Jiwon murmurs, nudging his nose into the boy's neck, pressing his lips to his skin with purity. Hanbin only shuts his eyes and hums, fingers latching onto his nape. He'd wish he could too. They eat the breakfast Hanbin cooked for themselves. Jiwon's the one that has separate plans for the day and he promises Hanbin he'll see him today again nearing the afternoon. Hanbin can't help it but to feel sad the boy's leaving, but he smiles and nods anyway. Jiwon notices the crestfallen look on his face, lacing his arms around the boy's lower back loosely. Hanbin looks at him shyly before linking his arms around his nape. They swing lightly. "Don't be sad, Hanbin. I see you everyday. It'll only be a few hours, don't worry," "But Jiwon, I'll really miss you," Hanbin's the one to lean in for a kiss this time. It's leaving the other boy to leave his palm against his back and the other arm to track around his waist. Hanbin's smoothening his fingers along Jiwon's neck. "I'll see you later, baby," is what Jiwon whispers before walking out. Hanbin's sighing and frowning, missing that cute customer of his already. "Donghyuk, do you think Jiwon will like it?" Every word Hanbin's spitting out is wrecking against his brain. He hadn't remember drinking alcohol before he came, but it's that pounding that leaves him thinking that it's accidental."It would be a shame if he didn't--" "I don't remember any of Kim Hanbin's creations to be disappointing," Jinhwan chipped in with that little cup of coffee of his, curling around the counter. Donghyuk laughed softly and nodded in agreement before parting his lips. "He's right, Hanbin. The things you do for people is a result of perfect,"A result of perfection.And he can't help it, but to feel bubbly inside with lightly tinted cheeks. Even if his hands are curled and sweaty, he feels confidence hiking up to his throat."I-It's not like I spent a lot of time thinking about it guys. It's just so simple and I'm scared he'll--""Okay, Hanbin. I'll tell you right now that I'll kill Jiwon to date you because it's cute that you're doing this,"Maybe he'll be okay.The idea is pretty simple, butHe'll be okay.As minutes went by, anxiety had arisen up in his bloodstream.Where was Jiwon?Clicking near 9PM."Hey, it's really late, Hanbin-- It's close to closing time. Do you really think he'll be here?" Donghyuk's steps are bouncing off the ground as he's leaning in towards the windows to examine the people zooming across the pavement.His question doesn't help him and he's running out of time and...Losing hope."I'm... I'm fucking scared, Donghyuk. What if someone told Jiwon what I was going to do and that's why he's not here because he doesn't like me the way I like--"His lips are being clasped over with the smack of a palm, whimpering from the sting. Jinhwan doesn't look too impressed by Hanbin's hysteria, but he gives a brief smile just to reassure his pounding brain."Hanbin, if there's one thing I'm sure about in this world..."He hears his heart screaming no as he's twirled around by Jinhwan, eyes meeting his decorated boards."It is that Jiwon looks at you like you're the only thing that matters in the world,"Hanbin can't help it but to grin behind the palm before brushing it off, cheeks tinting with a flare, but there's one thing that sets his cheeks redder than before -- Maybe even his ears crisp in flames. One, is that hearing such a thing would be a dream.It's that the next thing he hears is the loudest opening of the doors, followed by a squeak of platforms in a halt with loud pants. Hanbin's twirling around, meeting a half-dead Jiwon with panic ridden on his chiseled face. Donghyuk and Jinhwan easily escape back into the employee's room, slipping past the doors to eavesdrop."Holy shit... I'm so fuck...ing sorry I'm late, Hanbin," The male's taking his palms from his bent up position, straightening his posture.But he's widening his eyes yet at the darkness of the cafe, helped by the little candles on each little corner and each little shelf of the cabinets stained with words.However, Hanbin remains dangerously silent. He feels smaller than before when Jiwon meets eyes with the words on the front desk, carefully tracing his eyes around each letter to consume the proposal. He sees the smile spark up on the male's face and he looks back at him with the brightest thing in the room. Will you be my boyfriend?"So, this is why you called me down today, mm?" Hanbin's clutches at his hands, eyes trailing down at the wiggling toes in his soles, pulling his lower lip between his teeth."Look at me, Hanbin,"He doesn'tSo Jiwon takes steps forwards to tilt his chin up to scoop the boy into a kiss. Hanbin feels the worry escape through his finger tips and he's lacing his arms around his neck to push forward into the sweetest kiss."I will be your boyfriend -- Any day, I'd say yes,"

Next thing you know, Hanbin's weeping a bit, while Jinhwan and Donghyuk are hollering and Jiwon's just holding the boy in his arms like a secret clutch of crumbling roses. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.6K 200
Random mindcrack one shots
222 0 22
This is a story of one shots so enjoy ^^
2.8K 87 63
Just a bunch of SJ one-shots...
201 21 20
the name is pretty obvious