take what you want and go -fa...

By GUCCI-TEARS

"it's been 2 years and i still can't forget you" /book 1/ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven *
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
sequel

twelve

2.8K 185 51
By GUCCI-TEARS

finn,

after our argument we only see each other at award shows and stuff like that. we haven't really talked.

i still talk to jaeden,wyatt,sophia,chosen,and jeremy. but not you. they started to ask why i didn't talk to you. i just told them we weren't as close anymore.

they didn't believe that.

but i convinced them. i guess they will never find out the truth because you'll never come out.

i know you're not straight finn. you are really fucking gay. but i can't make you come out.

i also can't make you come out of my mind. i know this sounds weird but i'm always thinking about you.

i bet you don't even fucking care about me.

i cant fully hate you. i don't know why. there's a part of me that still loves and i don't understand why. you fucking broke me.

it's like there's something about you that stayed with me. and whatever you left i want you to take it and leave. i want to forget you finn wolfhard.

with all my hate,
jack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
4.9K 119 18
Coy ;meaning silent and as steady like the forest Coy a mute has a hard time adjusting to his new life in forks and being warlock does not help unti...
63K 1.8K 12
Damon, had just helped Stefan rescue Elena, from an unknown vampire. Turns out, the vampire was an Original by the name of Elijah and what's worse, i...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC