The One Who Forgave No Matter...

By CrescentKittenWrites

Cory and Frisk, two opposites. Cory, the one could not control his Genocide. Frisk, the one who loved every c... More

The Mountain In Which They Fell
The Flower Of Chaos
Like A True Mother
The Knife
The First Fallen
Pneumonia
Let Me Think....
Her Heartache
The Snow Of Fallen Love
The Ground Breaking Situation
First To The Worst
The Ground Breaks For One
The Talk
Time Ticks For Another
The Date
Leaving It Behind
Enter The Tide
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜น๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜
Though Water Makes Walls
The Castle
THE SCREAMS!!!!
It's Raining Somewhere...
Leaving It Behind
Welcome To Hotland!
Hotdogs Have Not Been Harmed
Hotdogs Were Harmed
Can't Take The Pain...
Fire Burns On Each Other
A Cooking Robot
MTT Resort
Poison Leaks Out Of Places
The Core Of Our Being
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Best Dream
Puzzled
The Curse Is Present
Electricity Strikes All
The Greatest Dance
Life Can Help All Others
The Kingdom's Call-Part #1-Patience
The Kingdom's Call-Part #2-Bravery
The Kingdom's Call-Part #3-Integrity
The Kingdom's Call-Part #4-Perserverence
The Kingdom's Call-Part #5-Kindness
The Kingdom's Call-Part #6-Justice
The Kingdom's Call-Part #7-Determination
The Kingdom's Call-The End / Finale

With One Down, Another Comes Up

257 8 0
By CrescentKittenWrites

Cory's POV-
    ....I was teaching that to myself on the piano so I could play it for Frisk. I smiled and wiped the tear from my eye. I saw a piano in the other room, wait, this must be what it's for! I sat down on the stool and let Frisk sit down next to me. "What are you doing?" Frisk said, staring at the keys. "Testing something." I said, then I started to play the keys. It actually made me feel a bit better, like a healer to the pain. Frisk looked at me, shocked as I finished the last of the notes and walked past her. "How did you know how to play that?" Frisk questioned, catching up to me as we walked on. "I was teaching myself how to play, and that was a song I learned." I exclaimed, just remembering that I never told her about playing piano. "Why did you teach yourself?" Frisk said, questioning me once more. How does she always know what I'm up to?

Frisk's POV-
    "Why did you teach yourself?" I said. He paused for a second, like he was debating something. "I was learning it for you, actually." He quietly said, and smiled. It spread a whole pile of blush across my face. Just then two Moldsmall came up to us. "No killing!" I muttered, as we entered the battle. He nodded. We spared the first Moldsmall, but we couldn't spare the other one. Weird. "Uh, Cory, this is weird..." I said, not able to hide the nervousness in my voice. "It's fine. We'll find a way. We always do." He said, grinning. Yea! We can do this! Then it turned into a Moldbygg? Mabye we can't handle it. I desperately kept dodging attacks, but then a bubble hit me in the face! "Ow! That stung..." I said, checking my face. "THAT'S IT! NO GOING EASY NOW!" Cory yelled, and killed it. "Cory! Are you kidding? What did I just say not even 5 minutes ago!?" I yelled, trying to calm myself down. "I don't know... I'm sorry, just, that happened and I just snapped, you know?" Cory said, hiding things again. "No, I don't know... Why can't you just tell me?" I questioned, I just need answers! "It's not safe if I do. For either of us." He said ending the subject. At least he said something. We looked up at a REALLY high rock. Oh no.... Undyne is here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
244K 37.6K 98
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
285K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...