Sacrifice (#1 Twin's Service...

By Chelsie92

WARNING: Not suitable content for younger readers. *Violence, Sexual Content and Language* In the following... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Discussion Board
Behind the Scenes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Preview of Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Suggestions
Chapter 26
*Sneak Peak* Chapter 27
Quick Shout Out
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I messed up
It's up to the Readers
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 29
Information on the Characters
Chapter 29
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Kiddy Corner
Chapter 31
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 15

63 3 0
By Chelsie92

VIEWER DISCRETION: 18+ Sexual Content

(Sloane POV)

Yet again I was parked in front of Dimitri's club Cascade. And yet again, he had still yet to fix the damned sign flickering blood red across the parking lot. I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that his club looked like an abandoned warehouse but to each their own.

As I looked down at myself I realized I was still wearing my baggy white t-shirt and black jeans from this morning. So much for going for that bad ass look. Here's to hoping I scared the monsters away with my filthy mouth since the clothes were as inviting as a virgin on her wedding night. Why not wear a neon light instead of a white shirt in front of the vampires.

It's not like clothes can really stop bad things from happening but I'd have rather blended in than stand out. Everyone would be wearing darker colors. As much as it pains me to admit, vampires were kind of cliche'd like that. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my dark clothing as well but it's the only color that allowed our predator to blend into the night as we hunted.

You wouldn't be able to hear any of the club noises from this side of the door but I knew once I opened it the sound would wash over me. Before I reached it though I had that feeling though. The same one I had felt before when the Fire Coven was massacred. That sent a chill down my spine.

I quickly whipped out my cellphone, diregarding the many eyes reflecting silver aimed towards me, before I dialed my Auntie B.

"Why, if it isn't my wayward niece. Might I add that I was just about to go to bed missy so this had better be important. Important enough for me to not put you over my knee like when you were a child."

Had I not been trying to keep my skin safely intact as it tried to crawl off of me, I'd have probably rolled my eyes. My heart pounded in my throat as I felt like the air was cut off from me as I gasped for breath to answer her.

"Auntie.. B," I said through swallowed gasps of air, "Something bad... is going to... happen. I've got the... same feeling as when the.. Fire Coven was all slaughtered. Please.. warn everyone in the circle's."

From the other side of the phone I could practically hear her brain whirring to keep up with my choppy explanation. Plus, she was rubbing her hair to all hell from what I could hear.

"I'll be sure to send an emergency alert for everyone to reinforce their spells."

"Auntie B, make sure they also ward the floor. Most times we don't think something can come in through the floor."

It seems that when your brain is deprived of oxygen you begin to think of things in rapid succession.

"Will do, sweetie. Calm yourself down and don't worry yourself to death. I'll call you in an hour to let you know if anything has happened."

She hung up before I could respond. When I glanced up there were some Vampires that had decided to shift closer towards me. Probably because the fear that had leaked out of my skin was a sort of aphrodisiac to our kind. Sort of like an appetizer for the full course. I made sure to glare at all of them and allow my eyes to glow with my power before turning and opening the club door.

I'd been right. The clubs music nearly burst my ear drum even with another door blocking the entrance.

A new bouncer from the last one stood in front of the door and this one was female. Her hair was slicked back in a tight bun of blonde. Had she been wearing glasses she'd look like a librarian with her pencil skirt and suit jacket. The power coming off her though made me sure that no one in their right mind would try to fuck with her. She inclined her head as I walked past her to push open the door.

Open space filled with warm and cold bodies greeted me on the other side. Thankfully I'd made sure to lower my hearing to block the excessive pounding of the music from the speakers. As I glanced up, I noticed some vampires hanging from the high ceiling's metal rafters. Some entangled in naked bodies. Didn't seem very safe but it wasn't my problem if they wanted to do the naked tango before falling to their deaths. Or undeath deaths. Whichever.

Ignoring the bodies that pressed in, I pushed my way to the back where I knew Dimitri would be waiting in his office. As always. After many annoyances and some people being aqcuainted with my fist, I finally pushed my way into his sanctuary.

What I hadn't expected was to be greeted with a hissing, pissed off, hulk of a Master Vampire on the other side. A wererat lady laid with her throat torn out on the floor on the other side of his desk. That's just not nice. Clearly they had been enjoying themselves when he'd gone feral. His shirt and pants were still wide open and she was butt ass naked.

I raised my eyebrow at him before asking, "Are you going to kill me to or explain to me why you're hissing at me like a cat?"

His eyes were not the silver of his eyes but rather a red indicating he was close to going on the equivelant of a vampire rampage. This though was very specific for Dimitri. It was because he wasn't just a human when turned but a Berserker. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not piss off the Berserker Vampire but I was hoping he'd snap out of it with my sarcasm.

Clearly it didn't help though because he charged straight towards me and had his hands wrapped around my throat before I could say another word. My head slammed into the wall as I hung with my legs about a foot off the floor. His face leaned into mine as he beared his rather large looking fangs. Before I could try to break free, who was I kidding the guy had over a millenium on me, he had sunk his teeth into my neck.

(Sexual Content)

When his teeth first sank into me an electric bolt of pure lust shot through my bloodstream. A scream of ecstasy ripped from my mouth as my hands wrapped around his head to bring him closer. At first he had savaged my throat but as seconds passed he seemed to calm down. One of his hands moved away from my throat before gripping my ass.

Both legs wrapped around his waist to pull him closer. It was like I couldn't think properly and had only one thought, get him inside me. Dimitri ripped the hair holder from the top of my head and allowed my hair to fall around us in a silken cascade of black. From another vantage point, we'd look like yin and yang with my black hair and his golden. My pale white skin and his golden bronzed skin clashed together, fitting perfectly. He made me look like delicate porcelain.

Hands and teeth ripped and tore at each other as we tried to get both our skins together. My shirt ripped in a cloud of white, taking my bra with it. His teeth pulled away from his suckling my neck before he rained kisses and licks across my collarbone towards my nipple. Pulling it into his mouth, he rolled it around drawing a moan from my lips, before sinking his teeth in. He didn't keep his teeth lodged for long, only enough to send another shot of ecstasy straight to my clit before pulling back and laving at the trail of blood. Making sure to not use his saliva to close the holes he had left, he trailed to my other breast and repeated his actions.

I was so absorbed in what he was doing that before I knew it he had me laid across his desk. Which for some reason had been completely emptied of anything at some point. Dimitri pulled back and I reached for him.

He chuckled before kissing my open palms. "Ast, are you really sure?"

His tongue snaked out and drew circles over my palm. My eyes wanted to roll up into the back of my head as a whimper escaped me. Eyes that glowed silver looked back at me as they filled with heat.

"I'm no gentleman and since you do not object, so shall it be."

Before I could process what he said my pants were completely ripped from my body; jerking me in the process. My heart pounded which made the blood flow faster, trailing down my rib cage.

"Beautiful," he said in rapture as he gazed down at my body splayed out on his desk. My hair fanned out around me and my eyes had gone neon green, glowing with arousal.

Dimitri grabbed hold of my thighs and tugged me towards him until my legs hung over the edge of the desk before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

His tongue scraped across my fangs allowing his blood to flow into my mouth as he deepened the kiss. I pressed my nails into his shoulders, drawing blood, as I pushed our chests together to get closer to him. Moans filtered through the room as his body aligned with mine.

Strong callused hands roamed down my body before settling on my hips. They tightened there as his erection slid against my moist folds. There was no foreplay or teasing, instead he simply pushed his way inside of me with one hard thrust. My mouth ripped away from his on a scream. Not of pain but of pleasure. His hands dug into my hips as his speed picked up to nearly vampire speed as he moved inside me.

He moved across my g-spot every time he backed out which made my mind grow foggy. I'd already lost myself in pleasure at this point and quite possibly was on my tenth orgasm as I glanced at him dazedly.

Dimitri had sweat dripping down his face and pectorals as he watched me with rapture. If I wasn't mistaken he almost seemed to look surprised and fascinated as well. His right hand moved up from my hip to caress my breast and tweaking my nipple, making my spine bow in pleasure. He chuckled before bringing fingers to his mouth to lick my blood from them.

I felt like a limp noodle but that didn't stop him. He was still completely hard and obviously hadn't had enough because he pulled out of me and flipped me over. Making me bend over his desk with my arms pinned above my head with one of his hands before he slammed back into me.

Thankfully he was holding me up because there was no way I'd have been able to stay standing without him. At this angle he hit a different spot than the one previously, brushing against my cervix. It was just that edge of pain that would illicit a deeper, larger orgasm. This one seemed to keep building up which practically scared me half to death. I attempted to thrash myself out of his hold but he kept me stretched and secured so I could do nothing but accept him inside me.

His grunts and groans shouldn't be such a turn on but I'd seen him having sex a time or two and he had never made any sound. The fact that he could with me pleased me. With that thought my brain started to unfog and anger began to take it's place but before I could say anything the mother of all orgasms swept through me. My nails extended, clawing into the desk as my walls spasmed around his dick so hard I was afraid I might've broken it off. He shouted my name before he spasmed inside me and sank his fangs into my shoulder which made me orgasm again.

After a couple of minutes, my brain began to slightly clear up. Dimitri was thrown across my back with his dick still inside of me and his hand still gripping my hands to the desk.

"Get off of me, Dimitri," my voice practically dripped with venom. Everyone knew I didn't have sex with Vampires.

His free hand slid up my thigh, caressed my butt, up my spine which I strictly held off the moan that tried to escape me, before he gripped my breast.

"Ah, but I'm enjoying the after sex fog. Why so angry, kitten?"

He was going to get himself killed if he called me kitten again. Dimitri knew damn well that I don't have sex with Vampires, let alone him. I tried to buck him off of me but all it did was make him moan. His tongue licked the shell of my ear which made me yelp at the tingles that spread through me. I knew he'd felt me clamp around him as well.

His chuckle did nothing to amuse me.

"I came here to talk to you like you asked me to. Not to be manhandled and raped." Talking to a desk wasn't helping my case of trying to sound very strict.

"But, Ast, you were the one gripping me to you in need."

A blush flushed my cheeks as I allowed my hair to cover my face.

"Shut up. Just get off of me."

He shifted his body before rotating his hips in a way where he traced himself across my spot. A moan sprung from my throat without my approval.

"Sloane, you seem to still want more though. Are you quite sure you want me to move away?"

The entire time he talked he'd still moved across that spot inside of me. My need coated him as well as my thighs as he continued his ministerings. No matter if I said yes or no both would leave me in a conundary so instead I pursed my lips. Dimitri's laugh did not make me any happier. His continued insertion though made me pant with need as I tried to fight it off.

My insides quivered as an orgasm began to build up yet again. Instead of the hurried pounding he'd subjected to me to previously this time he was slowly moving in and out of my entrance. It irritated me how much I wanted him to fuck me at this point. When an orgasm was about to crash over me, he stopped inside of me. A cry escaped from my mouth and my body struggled to push him into me.

"Ah, sweetheart. You told me you wanted me to stop but this sweet body seems to be saying something else."

For the life of me, I will refuse to admit it later, but in that moment I didn't care. Didn't care about my rules. Didn't care he was a Vampire. Didn't care he was THE Master Vampire. Didn't care he was a pain in my ass. All I cared about was him finishing what he started.

"Fuck me!"

His chuckle really pissed me off but I didn't say anything that would potentially stop him.

"Where's the magic word?"

Magic word my ass. But if all I had to do was say that one word to get him to continue, so be it.

"Please," it was practically a whisper. He heard it though. How'd I know? He fucking purred with contentment.

His hips pulled back, nearly leaving me entirely before he slammed himself back into me. I screamed. He didn't let up though and continued hammering inside of me. My hands were still locked together as my nipples abraded across the wooden desk. Thankfully I didn't get splinters.

An orgasm ripped through me as he sank his teeth into the back of my neck. Unlike wounds made from weapons, wounds made from other supernatural creatures would scar. Which is why I don't have sex with other creatures. Unfortunately I'd wear the markings of our roll in the sack for the rest of my unnatural life. But that was something to be of concern later, after I had my twentieth or so orgasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 399 31
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...