• Smosh Hunger Games | Hunger...

By smoshermai

Yes, creative title, I know. This is basically just your average smosh hunger games thing, but I did not choo... More

A/N
~ chapter 1 ~
~ shedule ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
oops
~ chapter 10 ~
oof
I got tagged
~ chapter 11 ~
i got tagged agAIN-
~ chapter 12 ~

~ chapter 5 ~

281 5 16
By smoshermai

Day 2

Kane's POV (district 12)

I sit on a log by myself. It was my turn to stay up, to wait for Joven. Damien and Finn were asleep, and I was left alone with my thoughts.

I ponder about my family. I think about my dad, he was so tall and intimidating, he would do anything for me. My mother, sweet and plump. She'd bake treats for anyone in need. My older brother, Darren, who had just turned 19, the age where you don't have to be in the reaping anymore, who was tall like my father and had a passion for sports. I remember my little sister, Reya, who told me last week just how much she wanted to be an artist when she grew up, and that she was going to draw me.

*Flashback*

"Kaney! Kaney!" Reya screams. "What? I'm coming!" I say. I turn around and she shows me a paper with a full background and scribbles.

I could tell what the 4 year old meant to draw. I could see the brown making out my dark skin tone, my black-to-blue faded hair, and a blue dress. She drew me.

"It's beautiful. Thank you for drawing me, Hun." I say, hugging her. "Wait, here." I say, grabbing a picture frame out of a drawer. I carefully place her picture in it and hand it to her. "Go place it on the mantle, so that everyone can see how good you are." I tell her.

I see her face light up with excitement as she rushes off.

*End of flashback*

I was zoned back in by the sound of a twig snapping. I whip around to see two people sprinting, one in tow. I see the front one fall over a root, and the back one holding a knife.

"Gah- my ankle!" One of them, who I know is Keirsten whines. "D-Don't try to st-steal from us!" The other one, Olivia, stutters. She holds out the knife as if she was going to stab her, until I grip my knife and intervene. "Leave her alone!" I hiss.

Olivia's eyes fill with tears and her face scrunches in fear. She runs off, and I look down to Keirsten.

"You alright?" I say. "Yeah, thanks." She replies blankly. "I have some meds at my camp, if ya need 'em." She looks down at her foot. "Alright."

We start headed to my camp, which was in a nearby bush.

Noah's POV (district 6)

As I'm walking through the forest, my team trailing behind me, I start to jog ahead. I am dying of thirst, and so is everyone else.

I pause, and it's silent. I hear the others walking to catch up, but I also hear something spectacular. A fucking stream. I sprint towards it and it's not some pansy-ass stream like I was thinking, it's a river!

I gasp in delight and get my water purifier, and I start loading water into my bottle.

The others catch up and gasp in astonishment. "This is amazing, Noah!" Lynne muttered. Wes and Ian quickly went to work at purifying more water, while Shayne and Lynne picked nearby oranges.

"We're so lucky!" Ian exclaims, "We're safe here for now." I bet our alliance will win! Wait...

Someone from our alliance will win. Hopefully.

Everyones bottles are full and we gather near the tree Lynne and Shayne were picking oranges at. "We have a good stash. Let's split it up for everyone." Shayne suggests.

We split the oranges, 14 each, and we all have a full water bottle. "Guys, I have to talk with you all." Wes says.

We all look at him. "I have loved this alliance, I really have, but I have to move on. I'm leaving this alliance." He says flatly.

"Alright... Take your share, and go." Ian says. He nods and walks away.

"Now there's 4." Lynne says.

Sohinki's POV (district 4)

I trailed behind Lasercorn, anxiously. I was worried something would happen. Something would happen to us. We would die. But I did feel way safer here than I did with Damien and Whitney. She's dead, and I left him for Lasercorn.

I don't know, I'm just paranoid. As we're walking around, I look up. The hovercraft is nowhere to be seen. Good. Nobody's nearby. I have a nervous chill up my spine, and I shiver.

Lasercorn looks back at me, and softens up. He gives me a hug and pats my back. "It's fine." He reassures me. We continue walking for a while. There's silence. No movement, no anything. For a second it's as if we were in the normal world. It's just me and Lasercorn, walking in a quiet forest alone. It was peaceful. Sincere almost.

That sincerity is soon knocked out of me when somebody wraps their arms around my neck, slamming me into the floor. They get on me and their heads get tighter and tighter, my chest compressing. I can barely breathe, and it starts to get dark.

Then I see a flash of a person, and the figure is knocked off me with a thud and an audible grunt. I look over to see Lasercorn, full of rage, pinning the person to the floor. My sight comes back mostly and I'm recovered, so I look to identify the person, who is screaming and crying hysterically right now.

Stab, stab, stab. I can't tell how many times Lynne was stabbed by Lasercorn. Stab, stab, stab. She had stopped screaming now, stopped struggling. Stab, stab, stab. The cannon sounds. Okay, she is for sure dead now. Stab, stab, stab. Okay, that's overdoing it. Stab, stab, stab. The hovercraft is here now. Stab, stab, stab. Wow, okay. He's not stopping soon. Stab, stab, stab. "That's enough Lasercorn, she's dead!" I yell, with a chuckle at the end. I'm still lightheaded, so that chuckle disoriented the fuck outta me.

Lasercorn looks at me, the anger rushing out of his eyes, and relief and happiness flooding in. "Oh my god! Thank god you're ok, I was convinced you were gonna die." He says, hugging me. "I'm fine, thanks to you." I whisper.

"What the fuck happened here?" A voice asks as Lynne's body was carried away. We let go of each other to see Wes, with Joven behind him. "Nothing, get your goddamn ass out of here." Lasercorn hisses. "Weren't you in an alliance with Lynne..?" I ask wearily. "Well, I was, but I left it today. I see it's probably fallen apart already. What happened, if you don't mind me asking again." He repeats. "Motherfucker almost killed Sohinki. So, I killed her." Lasercorn replies. "Understandable." There's a pause. "Can I make a truce with you for a while? I have food and water I'm willing to share." "Me too?" Joven adds.

"Okay. That's sudden. But it's up to him." I add. I look up to Lasercorn for approval. "Sure, just don't try anything. I don't care about how long the truce is, just tell us when you want to leave." He says. "We'll see what happens." He adds, shrugging.

"Great! So uh, should we hunt for other tributes? Power in numbers." Wes adds. I shrug, and so does Lasercorn. A voice comes from the bush. "Look, I heard and saw the whole thing, can I be a part of this? I got in a fight with Adelaide, and she started it, but my old group ain't havin' none of that. They're on her side."

Keith walks out of the bush with his hands up, just in case we pull anything on him. This is the hunger games after all, and Lasercorn bust murdered someone because they tried to strangle me. "Well, that might be too many people." He says, glaring. "Fine. But the next person we see, were killing. There are too many people right now." Lasercorn adds.

Keith smiles and we start wandering around the arena. How fucking big is this place?

Boze's POV (district 5)

Yes, it's true. We kicked Keith out and traded him for Adelaide. I was on Keith's side, but the group decided against me. I chose to sip tick with them because power in numbers, y'all. Anyways, Mari made a little shack and we take turns resting and hanging out in it.

Right now Mari and Adelaide were hanging out, and me and Olivia were doing cool, outside, scouting stuff. It was weird without Flitz around, he always had a plan, and he was a pacifist, so he was great at negotiations and stuff. "I'm going to explore, you stay here." I say.

After a while the terrain looks rustled up, and I can tell it's a camp. I run back to Olivia. "I found a camp, and we can look them! We do need food and water, after all." I pant. "Who's camp is it?" She asks. "I dunno, I didn't check." "Well, I don't want to be dealing with Shayne or Lasercorn, so just a heads up, if it gets too dangerous, I'm leaving. Alright?" I nod.

We make it to the camp and I peek in.

Damien's POV (district 10)

It was pretty much silent, but I heard whispers from outside of the camp. Me and Finn were up, and Kane and Keirsten, the newest member of our team, were sleeping. Joven has gone who knows where, and for all I know, someone's outside.

I sneak into the bushes, and I see the people. Boze and Olivia, easy targets. I could hear them saying their plan. "... and then when you have Finn distracted over there, I'll steal his attention by pretending to steal stuff, and he'll chase me, leaving you to steal his stuff. Got it?" Boze explains. "Got it." Olivia replies. Got it. I reply in my head, ready for action.

Olivia walks over to Finn, and Boze is getting ready to start her plan. She's just now walking over to her area behind Finn. I tiptoe behind her, and Olivia has Finn's attention. "Why are you here?" He asks. "Look behind you." Olivia replies. Boze is pretending to steal our stuff behind him, but I go up and grab her before she can turn around. She screams, and Finn realizes what I'm doing. He grabs Olivia. I grab my knife and put it to Boze's throat. "Leave, or your dead. Come back, you're dead. If we see you again, you're dead." I say. I'm surprisingly intimidating right now, causing the girls to nod furiously. We drop them, and they scramble away.

"We're fucking badass." Finn says. "Yes, we have foiled a plot." I joke along with him. Kane and Keirsten awaken as we get ready to nap our shift.

Ian's POV (district 2)

Everything has gone to shit since Wes left. Lynne decided to "explore" and got herself killed. Noah left because he felt unsafe with us, and Shayne and I can't stop fighting.

I've had enough. I grab my hatchet and step closer to him. Shayne seems to notice, because his eyes widen and he sprints away. After a wild goose chase of dodging low branches, roots, rocks, vines, our own shoelaces, and basically everything, I give up. I let him sprint away. I hear a crash from a nearby tree. My head whips over to see Adelaide on the floor. "Ow." She groans, holding her back and butt in pain. It was obvious she was perched on the lowest branch because she has no balance. She sees me again and quickly stands up. "Why are you near our camp, Ian?" She asks.

"What the- are you blind? I was chasing Shayne, but you startled me when you fell. I had no idea there was even a camp nearby!" I pant. "Okay then... Be on your way." She says, standing up and sprinting off.

That was weird. I think to myself as I walk away, in the opposite direction.

Sydney's POV (district 9)

I'm running from Maria when I stumble across a box that floats down in front of me. I open it quickly, and it's a machete! By the time it's in my grasp, she's right behind me. I whip around,my machete stuck straight out in front of me.

I took her head clean off. I throw the weapon to my side and begin wonder what I've done. The hovercraft comes and picks up her body and disconnected head, and I bury my head in my knees. Her family had to watch that on TV. My family had to watch that on TV.

I'm a monster.

A/N: it's finally done! I procrastinated the fuck out of this chapter, I started it at 6:30 pm and ended it at 12:19 am. But, it's long to make up for it, and I'm happy with it.

Dead so far:

Courtney Miller (district 2)
Amra "Flitz" Ricketts (district 11)
Anthony Padilla (district 1)
Whitney Barnett (district 8)
Lula Cassidy (district 4)
Lynne Dodd (district 11)
Maria Welsh (district 3)

Well, 2 more deaths.

Word count: 2177

- Mai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 149 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
21.1K 437 15
im tryinG moderN TIMES IN COLLEGE SO ORIGINAL first story IT WILL BE CRAP BUT CONTINUE
173 12 9
⚠️ warning ⚠️ - Swearing - Drama - Blood - Fluff - Slow upload - bad grammar writer Note: I'm just winging it throughout the whole story!
48.9K 724 30
no more updates! thanks for reading gang kiwi has finally reached the breaking point and died making this book of bullshit cookie run didn't deserve...