Bendy and the Ink Machine: Ma...

By LoveSexDreams

In the midst of the 1940s, the United States was at it's most back breaking. With one of the most deadliest c... More

Scene 2- It's a work of art!
Scene 3- How embarrassing!
Scene 4- The Big Reveal!
Scene 5- California Love! (Lemon.)
Scene 6- Out Of The Past!
Indefinite Hold... Maybe Canceled?

Scene 1- Lady like luck!

14.2K 98 40
By LoveSexDreams

(Don't own the picture.)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
"Welcome! Welcome! Come see and meet the live action version of The Bendy show! Featuring Bendy the devil, Alice Angel, Boris the wolf, and Mister Mischief!" The sign read.... Advertising for the show that was going on within the arena.

These characters, their creators have somehow made them real. How? It's a mystery. People say it was the "Ink Machine"... Some people say it was through some demonic summoning... You believe who you wanna believe.

"Alright... It's almost show time." Michael said, fixing himself as he looked in the mirror.

What was Michael's role? Well, his role is to play the comedian and villain-friend to Bendy, just like his cartoon counterpart.

"I'm looking fine..." He said, complimenting himself.

The suit he wore was an exact replica of what his cartoon self wore, a black suit with a tailcoat, and the inner clothes, such as the vest and bowtie, were beige. He also wore beige gloves, to match with his other co-stars.

(A/N:I don't own the picture.)

"You sure are looking fine, Darling." A familar, heavenly voice said to Michael, placing her hands around Michael's waist. Heavenly and somewhat seductive...

"I'll take that as a nice compliment... From a devil like you." Michael said, staring at the reflection of the girl.

"But darling, I'm not Bendy... I'm an Angel." The girl said, being smart with her words.

"You're both, can look so innocent on the outside, but you are freakish on the inside." He said, smiling as he turned around to the girl.

"I'd bet you know about that freakish side..." She said, placing her hand on Michael's arm.

"I know too much of it..." He said, changing his smile to a smirk.

The girl laughed as she slowly moved her hand to Michael's face, smirking back at him.

"Maybe if you do good... I'll treat you out...again~." She said, her face close to Michael's.

"I'll try my best then..." He said, placing his hand on her hip.

"A human and a person like me... Most people find it to be voodoo... But I find it to be a good time." She said, ready to place her lips on Michael's...

"But... Since people will never allow this "voodoo"... I guess we'll have to keep it secret." She said, letting go of him and sighing at the end.

He blushed a bit, knowing he fell right under her seduction like many times before. Well, since he is the only male in the group... It's hard when it comes to hiding your loneliness around these girls. Especially Alice...

But, Darling, just remember that no one can see what goes on behind closed curtains..." Alice said, grabbing her microphone and holding it behind her back.

(Don't own the picture)

"I know Alice..." Michael said, chuckling as he turned around.

"You better know." Alice said, taking her microphone and leaving Michael's dressing room. Why was her microphone in Michael's dressing room...?

"Alright, I got one shot at this... can't mess up whatsoever." Michael told himself, combing his hair.

"Smells weird... Is Alice wearing that new perfume?" He said, picking up the scent.

In a time like this, he was one worthy person. Diseases were all over, like Pox, Tuberculosis, Malaria... was it true that only the rich could survive cold times like these...? He was either lucky enough to have gone this long, or he was either being treated by some sort of doctor. Either way, he was one lucky S.O.B....

"Mister Garrett! The show is gonna start in a couple minutes." One of the assistants that worked for Joey Drew Studios said, opening the door.

"Alright, give me a minute." He responded, smirking as he turned a bit.

Michael is now working for the good men at Joey Drew's Studio. Since he finds money to be the only way to get around here, and it is, he decided to quit acting in movies and went to acting in live performances, as well as singing... well, the acting and singing was quite early in his new career. He is one of the main acts, since he plays the evil-friend to Bendy and the others. Was he like that off stage...? I don't think so.

Michael opened up the door and got out of his dressing room, seeing someone as soon as he stepped out of there.

"Oh! Michael. Just the man I wanted to see." Bendy said, standing in front of him.

(Don't own the picture)

Her inky and moist body, so strange... But it shows what humans can do. What humans can make, they can make a cartoon character a reality. Amazing, isn't it?

"Hey Bendy, what do you need?" Michael asked, placing his top hat on the top of his head.

"The show is starting, we have to prepare!" Bendy said, grabbing Michael's hand and walking towards the back of the stage's curtains.

He couldn't even say anything to stop Bendy and just went with it. It was the only way to keep the main character happy.

"Are you all ready?" Bendy asked, standing behind the curtain with Michael and her other members. "Where's Boris?" He questioned, noticing the wolf girl wasn't there. "Down here Michael..." Boris said, sitting on the ground with her clarinet, blushing as she stared at Michael.

(Don't own the picture.)

"Oh, didn't see you." He said, scratching the back of his head and smirking.

Michael picked up Boris, knowing how the act was gonna go. Alice blushed a bit as she saw him hold Boris in his arms... Jealously is the word. Bendy didn't think of it as jealously, more like cooperation. Like, that one night when Bendy and Michael were together, what they did was cooperation, right?

"Alright..." Michael said placing her in the chair, tying the rope around her.

"Okay! Remember how this happens..." Bendy said, ready to explain how it was going to go down.

~Couple minutes later~

"Curse you Bendy! I swear one day I'll stop you!" Michael shouted, now switching places with Boris.

"That day will not be anytime soon." Bendy said, sitting on his lap. "You don't know that!" Michael said, trying to shake Bendy off.

"No, we do, darling." Alice said, smirking as she grabbed Michael's head and pulled it towards her breasts. "This isn't fair!" He said, blushing a bit from everything that was happening.

"It seems fair..." Boris said in her quiet voice, hugging Michael'e leg, somehow. "Damn you all! I deserved to be treated better." He said, whining a bit.

They just finished their scripts, waiting to hear the applause from the crowd... any moment now...

Everyone stood up from their seats and applauded for the play they just scene. Even though Michael was just being "fondled" by a bunch of girls, everyone seemed to enjoy it.

"I can't even see anybody..." He whispered, his view being blocked by Bendy.

Think of it, 5$ to get in. You know how much that is? It's crazy, but it's worth it.

Bendy, Alice, and Boris each bowed at the same time, while Michael just sat in that chair and well... got a good view for a couple seconds.

"Let's go, darling." Alice said, grabbing his chair and dragging him backstage. Michael just sat there, bored out of his mind. Now, since the show is pretty much over, it's time for the stars to get back to the studio.

~Couple more minutes later~

"Outstanding performance by you four today!" Joey said to Bendy and the other members.

"So far, I've only heard positive comments about the live performance." Henry said, isn't he one of the animators...? I think he owns half of the business... I don't know.

"Thank you. We did our best." Bendy said, representing herself and the other band members.

"But, I know you guys can do better then that in the future." Joey said, taking back his motivation. "We know, sir." Bendy, Alice, and Boris said, obviously hearing that before. Michael doesn't seemed to mind...

"Now, go rest for tomorrow's performance." Joey said, smirking at the members. "Yes sir!" They all said, this time Michael included.

The stars turned around and started walking to their rooms, except one was pulled from the four.

"Michael." Joey spoke, looking at him. "Yes?" Michael responded, a little confused on why he was pulled.

"We just want to discuss something with you." Joey said, standing next to Henry. "Go ahead." He said, ready to hear it. "That's what I like about you Michael, you don't seem to have a problem about anything..." Henry said, crossing his arms.

"Thank you." Michael said, taking off his top hat for whatever reason. "We stopped you because of some speculations about you and the girls... Roughhousing." Joey said, coughing a bit.

"Roughhousing?" He questioned, confused even more. "Have the girls been trying to take advantage of you or anything? Or have you been trying to take advantage of the girls? Be honest, please." Henry said, smirking.

"No sir! Not at all!" Michael said, defending himself pretty quickly. "People have been saying that they've seen you... touching Alice Angel?" Joey said, remembering it half way through. "Alice? No. Why would I?" Michael said, blushing a bit as he was lying through his teeth.

"Or you've had oral sex with Bendy?" Henry said, sighing as kept his arms crossed. "Wait! Why would I do that? She is just my friend." Michael said, a little nervous. I mean... he probably has. He has "cooperated" with her before... But in oral?

"See Joey? He's innocent. Those were just rumors, lies." Henry said, falling for Michael's lie.

"I guess you're right. Sorry Michael, it's just that people have been saying you've been having some interactions with the girls... good to know it's not true." Joey said, a little embarrassed.

"If people actually thought it was true, we would be out of business. The villain sleeping with the heros isn't something people are fond of... And, it's not good to see a human... well, you know." Joey said, pretty much explaining the consequences of it.

Really? Michael has done it so many times before with Alice and Bendy... well, maybe once with Bendy. If he does it again... And he gets caught, he could ruin this business?

~Michael's thoughts~

"Yes! Ah yes! Darling! Darli-Michael! Don't stop!" Alice said, receiving pleasure from Michael.

"Faster Michael! Ah... Oh god... Yes!" Bendy said in another one of Michael's thoughts, receiving pleasure as well.

"It feels... so good. Please... go faster Michael...!" Boris said, her quiet-shy voice being ruined by moans caused by Michael.

"What is this?! You lied, Michael?! You're fired!" Joey said, echoing through his mind.

"Extra extra! Read all about it! Michael Garrett has sexual misconduct with his fellow members of The Bendy Show!" A newspaper boy said, ruining Michael's career.

~End of his thoughts~

"I know it must be hard living with a bunch of girls. Especially sharing the same bed..." Joey said, reminding Michael and Henry of his awful idea.

See, Joey thought that if all members shared a bed, all of them would get along easier. Maybe it wasn't the brightest idea... But hey, it pays off in some way.

~Couple weeks ago~

"Bendy, can you please move your big thighs away from mine? You take up so much room!" Alice said, not being able to move her legs because of Bendy's legs taking up room. "What do you mean, Alice? Your breasts take up so much more room!" Bendy said, revolting back at Alice.

"You just want to be close to Michael!" Alice said, noticing how close Bendy was to him. "That's a lie!" Bendy said, even though her rear end was rubbing up all on his thigh. "Plus, this is my spot. My ink says so..." Bendy said, smirking as she closed her eyes.

Since Bendy is mostly made out of ink because of the ink machine, she leaves stains where she lays, making her statement of her spot a little true.

"Geez... What do you have to say about this, Darling?" Alice questioned, laying behind Bendy.

"Well... isn't this a little weird? We are the complete opposites from the cartoon versions..." Michael stated, noticing that the villain was cuddling with the heros.

"We aren't like our cartoon versions, remember that." Bendy said, having her hand on Michael's chest. "Oh yeah...." He said, somehow confusing himself.

Everything was silent for a second... until a question came up....

"Wait... Where's Boris?" Alice questioned, not knowing where the wolf girl was.

"She's right here." Michael said, pointing down at Boris who was sleeping peacefully on the other side of Bendy, cuddling with Michael as well. "What?! She got that spot!?" Alice said, a little furious at Boris.

"Shhhh.... Let her sleep." Michael shushed, petting Boris, causing her to smile. Alice pouted about it before turning around and closing her eyes, furiously going to sleep.

"Goodnight..." Michael told them, closing his eyes.

~Present night~

"But, I expect you to be a gentleman and treat them right." Joey said, smirking. "I have to go talk to Sammy, I need to tell her about the music thing..." Henry said, walking off.

"Guess it's time for me to go bed..." Michael said, tired as a... tire.

Michael walked off, heading towards his room. He opened the door, to surprisingly see the other members already asleep.

"Wow..." He let out, noticing them asleep.

He took off his clothes and left himself in his underwear, ready to lay down... but...

"They really took up all the room..." Michael whispered, noticing he had no where to lay.

"Crap..." Michael whispered, laying on the couch.

"Body heat... don't fail me now..." Michael said, crossing his arms and going into fetal position.

And now... It's silent... for now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 211 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
399K 12.2K 38
You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite peaceful life until your sister, Allison...
7.3K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...
251 9 5
a 🍋 story about Alice Angel rewarding you for being so good at errand-ing and then having a flourishing relationship in the inky dystopia land (All...