It Came For Me (Reader X Penn...

By omfgMalfoy

(Y/N) Crescent always knew there was something unsettling about Derry. But what was it? The amount of missin... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
!!!!!!
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.

Intro.

11.1K 220 5
By omfgMalfoy

Derry. What a peculiar town. But I had always loved it. The strange disappearances of people, particularly children, made the town even more interesting.

The pattern of the disappearances. Every 27 years to be exact. Made my mind ponder at what the cause of these disappearances were...

Has to be a serial killer. I thought to myself on numerous occasions. How can such tragedy happen for so long? Without question?

A new missing person slapped across the wall of the streets of Derry made its citizens forget about the last. Where was the Justice? I again, thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...