Mystic Messenger x Reader (BO...

By inari-emperor

Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be any gender! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I... More

Information
New Love (Zen/Hyun Ryu x F!Reader)
Small Talk (Rika x Reader)
Efforts (707/Luciel/Saeyoung Choi x F!Reader)
Snow, My Dear (Uknown/Saeran Choi x M!Reader)

Prince Rival (Prince!Jumin Han x F!Reader x Prince!Zen/Hyun Ryu)

1.3K 35 2
By inari-emperor

Requested by: MamaMia1820

______

(y/n), the darling lady of the north kingdom. The youngest out of her family. She's one of the most beautiful women in all of the land. Her eyes were life real gemstones, and her skin was as smooth as silk. Her smile rumoured to cure all displeasure in the heart. (y/n) was an untouchable human. It was hard to charm her. She would usually turn down any proposal and such. She doesn't have high expectations, (y/n) just wants to wait for the right now. Part of also has do with it was her brothers.

Saeyoung and Saeran were very friendly, unless when it comes to judging. Every single person would have to go through them first. Most of them even ignore the two brothers. (y/n) honestly didn't care, she thinks it cute. However, she hates it when they interfere with her dates and all. She finally finds someone good, they scare them away. Childish, yes but (y/n) wants someone. A lover should be nice, she's getting lonely. Saeran and Saeyoung are often busy with their own duties which absolutely sucks. She's all alone.

Her duties are attending to certain classes. She has learn to dance, sing, play an instrument and all of that. Simple lady things, which is boring for her. (y/n) has a lot of knowledge, that's why she knows 'everything'. Her brothers often tease her, by calling her a smart-ass. Though as the days went by, (y/n)'s palace had a ball. So this should be interesting. The other princes and nobles were invited to this ball.

(y/n) placed her best clothing on, she wanted to impress everyone. Two princes were on her mind, Prince Hyun of the East, and Prince Jumin of the South. She had her eye on them for awhile. She wanted to dance with the two males. (y/n)'s life would be complete if that were to happen. Meanwhile with the two, they had the same exact thought. Both of the wanted to share a dance with Lady (y/n).

Hyun's ego told him that he would be the best for her. Jumin just knows that he would win this night. He'll be the one to win instead of Hyun. Hyun continued to pump himself up, he's the one going to dance with the female. As the night of the ball came, (y/n) wanted to dance with the first one she sees at the door.

★━━━ Ending #1 ━━━★

Jumin stepped out of the carriage with a small smirk. Followed behind him was his advisor, Jaehee, she was brought along. They entered the palace and went to the ballroom. (y/n) was standing off next to a pillar, talking to Saeran. Though when she caught Jumin's eye. She placed her drink in Saeran's other hand and ran towards him. (y/n) slowed down as she approached the male. Both of them bowed, after (y/n) gave him a hug. He hugged back and pulled away to look at her.

"My, my, my mi'lady, you look ravishing this night." Jumin painted a smile on his face.

(y/n)'s cheeks pinkened, "Thank you, Prince Jumin."

"You can drop the formality. We're friends after all." He stroked her waist.

(y/n)'s cheeks went darker, "Of course, Jumin."

Jumin offered his arm, (y/n) locked arms with him. Jumin and her went towards the food table to share a small plate of little goodies. Jumin wasn't that fond of sweets but he wants to eat some once in awhile. He even had a glass of wine with him. It was the finest wine in all of the land. The sweets were as great as ever. Not too sweet and not too sour. Just the right amount of sweetness. After they finished the plate, they set it down. The servants took their unneeded things away.

After, they stood in a comfortable silence. They watched dancers on the ballroom floor. Though a little tune modest tune came along. Everyone seemed to have their lovers close, Jumin offered his hand with a bow. He wanted a dance with the female. Her cheeks reddened as she smiled. She took his hand, Jumin lead (y/n) to the dance floor. It seemed like the night was there's. The stars and the moon shined just for them. Plus, people seemed almost envious. She had a handsome devil to dance with.

Jumin pulled her ever so close, this felt almost like magic. Until he kissed her, it felt too magical to be real.

★━━━ Ending #2 ━━━★

Hyun stepped out of the carriage with a huge smile. A chuckle then escaped his lips. The male behind him (Yoosung) stepped out as well. He slightly moved up to stand right next to him. Yoosung was a noble from the Saeyoung Saeran, and (y/n)'s kingdom. He hitched a ride with Hyun due to their blooming friendship. They entered into the ballroom. Hyun's eyes were dancing around to find (y/n). Yoosung already ran off with Saeyoung, lovebirds, how romantic.

Anyways, Hyun spotted Saeran and (y/n) chatting with one another. Saeran was kind of poking her sides to make her giggle. Indeed she was giggling but she ended pushing his hand away. (y/n) played with her just a tad bit. Hyun smiled as they got sight of one another. (y/n) smiled and waved just a tad. Hyun made his way towards Saeran and the female. Though when he got closer, Saeran walked off to go find something else to do.

"Evening, Hyun." She smiled.

Hyun smiled and kissed both of her cheeks, "Good evening, Darling."

(y/n)'s heart skipped a beat when he said that. (y/n) pulled him close with a huge smile, "Aww, you're too cute!"

Hyun chuckled and kissed her forehead. For being friends, he was being super friendly and cute. (y/n) didn't mind all of the kisses. He has such soft lips and a nice smile, who wouldn't want those kisses? (y/n) held his hand ever so close to him, Hyun's smile widened. Jumin was going to be jealous. Hyun lead her out to the ballroom dance. Such a lively song was playing for the two of them. As they danced around, switching partners and all. (y/n) giggled louder and louder. As they came back to their original partners, Hyun picked her up and spun her around.

"Hyun! Ahaha!" (y/n) laughed.

He placed her back onto the ground and spun her around. After the spin he dipped her as the last chords of the song played. (y/n) pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. After the kiss they nuzzled. Though as Hyun brought her back up, he kissed her forehead.

★━━━ Bonus Ending (Yoosung Kim & F!Reader) ━━━★

"Yoosung!" Sang (y/n) as she clung onto his arm.

Yoosung smiled, "Hey (y/n)!"

(y/n) looked up at him and nuzzled him, "How is my best friend?"

"I'm fine, but a little confused. I can't believe Saeyoung has to tend to other duties. But I know he's the upcoming king, so it's only normal. I'm not mad, I just wish he's okay. I don't know what's it's like to be royalty, but I'm still worried. I bet it's hard."

(y/n) sighed, "Well, we can hang out while he's gone."

"That would be nice." He patted her head, "So, should we eat?"

(y/n) nodded, the two shared a plate. They both got stuff they both loved to eat. After they ate, they ran around and danced together. Even after all of this, Saeyoung still wasn't here. But Saeran got to join the little fun group. He often teased the both of them. Saeran is a good big brother, but when he teases, (y/n) wants to punch him.

Yoosung likes it when Saeran is funny, but teasing is out of the question. He isn't trying to be mean, he's just trying to poke fun. It's fun to watch them get flustered. (y/n) completely forgot about Jumin and Hyun for the night. But she still had small chit chats with them. That was fun, after about 45 minutes, the music came to a halt. Everyone looked up at the stage, Saeyoung was standing in front of the band.

The whole ballroom left Yoosung in the middle of the floor. He was all embarrassed as everyone stared at him. (y/n) and Saeran knew what was coming. Saeyoung jumped off the stage and the band played calming romantic music. He walked up to his lover and took his hand. Yoosung's cheeks went even redder. He shivered.

Saeyoung placed on kiss on his hand and got down on one knee. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it. He presented the ring. Everyone of the audience gave a sharp gasp. (y/n) and Saeran knew all along about this though. Yoosung covered his mouth as tears came to his eyes.

"Yoosung, you made me the happiest man alive. I could not live without you, every day when I'm not around you, I yearn for you. Your presence made me love every single thing about you. I want to marry me. So we can live the rest of our lives never apart. Even when I pass, I'll still hold you hand. I'll always be there." Saeyoung spoke for everyone in the whole ballroom to hear.

Tears fell from his face, he nodded and spoke, "Yes!"

Saeyoung placed the ring on his finger and got up. The shared a kiss as everyone clapped. (y/n) couldn't help but to tear up as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
706K 25.9K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
266K 9.2K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...