Not Living With The Biggest K...

By StormyRawr

Last time Naruto and Harmony talked, it was when she confessed her feelings for him. Even though she's nervou... More

Not Living With The Biggest Knuckle Headed Ninja Anymore!
Naruto Recieves Private Lessons From Kaka-Sensei
Do You Know What It's Like To Give Birth?
What Was That Old Sag?
Off On A Mission To Save A Hair Color Stealing Punk!
Ironic Ninja Situations
A Promise To A Friend
Can I Make Having No Kazekage Jokes? Too Soon?
Shut Up No Pupils Boy
One Thousand Chances Technique
Philosophical Usagi
13. No Matter What It Takes
14. A Live Kazekage
15. A Crash Course in Manners
16. Test Subject Friends
17. Do the Ninja Thing
18. To be stupid with Pride or stupid with Anger?
19. A week in Prison
20. Whatever we are
Chapter 21. Learning to Carry Others
Chapter 22. No Matter How Difficult Things Become
Chapter 23. More People to Guide
Chapter 24. Wrecking Things
Chapter 25. A Reunion of Idiots
Chapter 26. He's Surprisingly On Time For Once
Chapter 27. One Stubborn Human Vs. Another Stubborn Human.
Chapter 29. Hokage Fangirl
Chapter 30. Trying to Impress Naruto's Dead but not Dead Dad.

I Can Kick My Own Ass

2.7K 123 37
By StormyRawr

I wasted no time for her to make the first move. Swiftly, I dashed forward towards my clone and began to get into hand to hand combat. Punches, kicks, and blocks were thrown all over the place. It was when I threw a kick and Anti-Harmony grabbed it, things became intense. She began to swing me around, but I quickly grabbed a kunai and stabbed her as I curled my stomach so she was in distance. It was then that she let go of me and I flew into the air. 

Gracefully, I grabbed a tree branch. I fixed my body so I was crouching under the branch. My hair was hanging down. It was another great reason that I kept my hair short. It was easy to manage and easy to battle with. 

"Wow, I honestly thought I would have put up much more of a fight." I said and shook my head from side to side. "I am disappointed in myself." 

Anti-Harmony then threw some shrunken at me as her response. My eyes widened as I quickly launched myself off of the tree branch in an attempt to avoid being hit by the shrunken. Anti-Harmony had taken that as her chance to laugh herself also. She took advantage of my attention being on the shrunken so she kicked me in the stomach and sent me flying yet again. 

My back hit the side of a tree and I began to fall down towards the roots of the tree. After a few seconds of falling and trying to grab onto the tree, I gave up and launched myself off of it towards another direction. I landed onto the side of a tree with my feet on it. Anti-Harmony was quick in pursuit after me. Hurriedly, I ran up the tree towards the stop with a kunai in each hand. When I heard weapons jingle behind me, I turned around just in time to block the group of kunai that were thrown at me. 

Dammit, if I want to have any chance of winning this fight I have to be willing to get injured. I cannot try to be safe during this fight. All I have to focus on is winning and helping the others as soon as possible. I thought to myself and clenched my jaw. 

"Fuck you Akatsuki. Fuck you and your stupid seals. Fuck you for stealing the Kazekage. Just fuck you right in the butt-hole." I said as Anti-Harmony ran towards me and threw more kunai at me. "Ah fuck." 

"Harmony, we have figured out that the clones only have the same skills as we do." Neji said and I nodded as I took in that tidbit of information. "Along with the same amount of energy we had as we lifted the seal." 

"Time to be extra youthful then." I said and grinned. 

I blocked a group of kunai again and threw the two in my hand at Anti-Harmony. While I was running further up the tree, I had multiple ideas for plans running through my head. If I continued to run up, I could torpedo myself down and take her down a few notches. Literally. As I chuckled a bit at my pun, I continued to run up the tree with some fresh kunai in each hand.  Quickly, I tried to put some wire through each kunai. It was a bit difficult since I had to block oncoming kunai, but I had managed to do the task.

When I was near the top, I stopped the chakra on my feet and turned myself down towards the ground at an angle. My clone was close behind me so she was in reach of the wire. 

"Time to do my own Primary Lotus." I said with a confident smirk as I wrapped the wire around Anti-Harmony with a tight grip on her. We were swirling towards the ground at such a fast velocity. We were so fast that we broke through some branches. Thankfully, I had managed to use Anti-Harmony's head to break the branches. 

Just a few seconds before we were about to hit the ground, I jumped away and let Anti-Harmony hit the ground. Since I had not done my copy of Primary Lotus many times, I tumbled across the ground. My back hit a tree and I groaned in pain. 

I groaned even more when I saw a group of shrunken heading in my direction. My brain then snapped back into action again and I got into a blocking stance. The shrunken stung as they hit my skin and got into my arms. It was when I saw a worn out Anti-Harmony standing a medium fighting range away from me that I began to stand up. 

"I have to say, you did bring pride to the name Harmony. You are really tough to be able to handle your head smashing through some branches and hitting the ground" I said as I pulled the shrunken out of my arms. "However, there can be only one of us in the end. Trust me, I can kick my own ass." I then throw the shrunken at Anti-Harmony and began to perform hand signs. "I am excited to put my training to use." 

"Fire Clone Jutsu!" I yelled and spit out fire at the spot next to me. In just a few seconds, a clone of myself was there in fire. "I have spent a while trying to perfect this jutsu. Come on me, do not let the literal pain in the ass of training go to waste for this move." 

Fire Harmony and I ran towards Anti-Harmony with lightning speed. I heard words in my microphone set, but paid no attention to them as I ran towards Anti-Harmony just ahead of Fire Harmony. Just a few feet away from Anti-Harmony, I flipped into the sky and began to perform hand signs. Fire Harmony spat fire balls from her mouth and shrank smaller and smaller after each fire ball. When my whole body was upside down and my head was facing Anti-Harmony with a grin on my face. 

"Giant Fire Ball Jutsu." gently, I said as I spat out a giant fireball at Anti-Harmony. Fire Harmony spat out her last fire ball and joined the large fire that was engulfing Anti-Harmony. 

I landed about a classroom length away from the giant fire of Anti-Harmony. When I looked at her, I saw the worn out girl disappear into a cloud of smoke. Happily, I lightly smiled at my victory. 

"It looks like I can kick ass, even if it is my own." jokingly, I said and suddenly collapsed onto the group. "Damn it, I should have saved more chakra." 

It was then that I realized how heavy my breathes were. I took advantage of being lazy and took out some water. After battle water had always tasted the best. Nothing could compare to the taste of after battle water. Slowly, I sat up and began to pull some wrap out. 

"Damn you Akatsuki." I muttered I wrapped the wrap around my arm wounds. "Damn you for trying to slow us down. Damn you for being scaredy-cats and not facing us yourselves. Instead you set some trap. I will destroy you myself if needed." 

After I said those words, I realized how much I truly meant them. They were after somebody who had earned my respect and was a friend of mine. Despite the fact that I had disliked Gaara in the beginning, I was secretly glad to know that he had changed. Even if I had never shown how proud I was of him for being able to change himself for the better. The Akatsuki took his hard work away from him and that was what frustrated me the most about them kidnapping Gaara. I could barely begin to imagine what they were attempting to do Gaara. I rued that I did not know enough about Jinchuuriki to be able to fully understand the situation. 

They threatened a whole village so they could get Gaara. There is no doubt they would have killed the villagers if it meant having to get Gaara. If they try to get Naruto while we are on this mission, they will not hesitate to kill any of us in their way. I thought to myself with my eyes closed. 

With determination, I opened my eyes, forced myself to stand up, and began to jog towards the rendezvous point. Images of my friends in battle popped into my mind as I continued to jog. The more I thought about my friends, the faster I went. Soon I went from a jog to a run to a sprint. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I sprinted towards the rendezvous point. My determination was my energy.

"Harmony, are you okay?" Guy Sensei asked me through the head set. 

"Yeah, I just defeated my enemy and am now heading towards the rendezvous. How about you guys?" I asked him between breathes. 

"Guy Sensei is currently fighting one of the Akatsuki members. We changed our plan slightly because as soon as we all came together, Kakashi had sent us a dog to help go after him. We are not at the rendezvous point anymore. If you were listening to your head set in the first place, you would have heard us said it a while ago." Neji said to me and I rolled my eyes at him. "You go back to where the boulder originally was and see if anybody needs help there. Otherwise-" 

"Neji?" I asked him after he cut off. "Neji?" I asked again and clenched my jaw. "Fucking Akatsuki. If they dare hurt my friends, I will fuck up their asses." I said to myself as I went towards the boulder at lightning speed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope the fight came out well to you guys. (: What do you think of Harmony's new moves? How is the path of life for you? c:  I apologize that the chapter is on the short side, but I just wanted to do the fight scene for this chapter and this is what came out. I think that this is a good length for a good fight scene. (: I actually think this is the best fight scene I have ever wrote yet. c: 

Have a wonderful day and stay fresh home dawgs! P.s. If you are a fellow writer and are having trouble getting into the mood of a chapter, listen to some Na BruTal soundtracks. They are kick booty and really motivational. c; 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 793 20
-Sequel to Art Is Chaos- Mirekamosu is back and stronger then before. She found a cure, and she's gotten everything she needs to save everyone. With...
580 8 3
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...
30.4K 904 12
!!Chapter 10 was re-wrote!! Once naruto learns the true feelings of this place he calls 'home' he leaves not wanting to protect or to serve the shitt...
461K 8.1K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...