Monster don't want me

By navygilll

Or maybe... "what the hell is she doing here " growling voice of my mate came making my blood run so fast up... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction to my life
2. Meet and greet
3. Witches dont have mates!
4. Golden Spark in dark
5. Witches does have Mates
6. Banned
7. Protectivly wrapped
8. Kill me
9. I will die
10. Leaving
11.Future past
12. Move back
13. No more chance
14. I don't care
15. Its only Adam
16. Mark her
17. Fight
18. Sibling day
19. Except you
20. Protect whats mine
21. Nobody can harm my family
22. I love you
23. Marked her
24.Reason behind the curse
25. Fly
26. Too
27. Monster wants me
29. Ruby
30.Rod and Ruth
31. Bunna
32.Sara
33.Eva
34.Epilogue
35. Bonus love

28. One more down

1.2K 40 3
By navygilll

Gazelle's POV

"Gazelle!" Sara hugged me right after opening the main door to witch house

" are they here?" i can hear Ruby's voice from far away

" yaa !" i said giggling . we walked inside. Adam followed behind

Rod and Ruth came down , hugging and greeting us .

i walked towards kitchen from where Ruby was talking , while Adam got busy with my brothers.

Ruby was instructing Connor how to flip something on the pan ..

" hey Luna ! " he greeted me . I hugged Ruby .

"when did you get here ?" i asked Connor

" I came few hours ago . You know to help Ruby !" Connor said winking at me . But every one knows he came here for his mate .

" you guys carry on , i have to change my cloths before rest of the people come ." Ruby said removing her apron

i nodded her , helping Connor

" where's mom and Eva ?" I asked

" office " Ruby said washing her hands.

"Gazelle , keep an eye on this lover boy " she whispered while passing me

" i heard it !" Connor said

" good " Ruby shouted while leaving  kitchen

"where's bunna ?" i asked him

" Sara is dressing her up " he said blushing

ok ! he don't need to blush like that . she is just a kid !

suddenly i felt Adams presence .

he was standing at the door , looking at us .

i smiled at him , he smiled back and walked towards us .

he sat down on the nearest stool.

" did you gave the package to Mr. Marshall " Adam asked Connor to which he immediately replied yes.

"hmmm and what about ..." they both started talking about there work . i kept on preparing food .

After a minute or two i felt Connors hand on the plate , he was trying to steel some Sushimi .

i slapped his hand  saying " no! wait until dinner "

he raised his hands apologizing . Within seconds Adam picked up cheese bread .

i slapped his hand too " not you either "

Adam narrowed his eyes at me.
I just smiled and went back at preparing the plates and bowls.

The door bell rings indicating guests are here .

Mom has invited many pack members , including the guest Alpha from the neighbouring pack ... 'what was his name ?'

"Alpha Kent " Adam said in my mind .
I smiled at the fact that Adam takes every open barriers as invite to get in my mind.

Adam can read my mind through our bond.
Now that we are marked and mated , our bond became more strong . We understand each other better .
Adam mostly keeps his barriers up . So I can't read him mostly . Where as I sometimes keeps my open .
But I can still read his emotions .
He enter my head a lot . I always forget to block him. He says he loves reading my thoughts . He sometimes says I am strange . Because I think a lot .
For example few days ago I was think about cat .
How can he name his cat Cat!!
I was thinking of all kind of names for THE CAT. Adam's body was in the office but his mind was inside my mind . He was laughing throughout his meeting , reading my thoughts .
I was thinking of cats name
'softy because her hair are soft ,
milky , because she is so white . '

After he came back to our room . He said we should call our cat milky .
Now We try calling her milky but she don't recognise her name . she gives response only if we call her cat.

Suddenly I heard shouting noise from the living room.

"You open it! " that's Ruth voice

" you do it" Rod shouted even louder

" I am elder then you ! " Ruth shouted

" just because you are an inch longer then me , doesn't mean you are elder . I am elder because I am smarter then you ! " Rod shouted

Me , Adam and Connor ran out in the living room to stop them both .

" guys ! Stop it " I said standing between them .

The door bell rang again
Adam walked towards the door to open it .

" her ordering powers are scary " Ruth mumbles .

Oops ! I forgot I ordered him.
I don't realise when I use my ordering powers on someone . Mom says I will learn to control it with time and practice and a lot of meditation.
it's still freaking. But yesterday ,this power of mine worked for someone's good .
I walked into Adam's office without knocking , I never does that but I was so excited to show his the smoke I made using a new spell.
Upon entering the office , I saw so much smoke already inside . I discovered that my mate and his so called best friend or I must say beta were smoking . Adam and Connor smoke cigarettes !
They quickly throw them , waving there hands up and down to erase the smoke .

I gave both of them a small lecture on how dangerous it was for there health.
Adam kept on mumbling and protesting that "wolfs don't get effected by this , plus I smoke very less . It's first time I have smoked in days "
I told them to quit smoking .
I didn't knew that I kind of ordered them . My ordering powers don't work on Adam... but Connor ... He got in trouble . It's not easy for him to leave it immediately. We immediately took him to pack hospital and consultant doctor to prescribe him some smoke quitting medicine .
Now Connor don't have any option but to use those pills . Because his body won't let him touch any cigarette .
Sometimes I think I should Order him to smoke but then he won't stop . So it's better to stop him forcefully.
On the other hand Adam promised he will also stop consuming cigarettes , but slowly .

Adam opened the door to see the pack members standing there .
They all bowed him and entered inside .

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
I moved to a side to see that person .
It's my mom
She kissed my forehead and walked towards the guests , greeting them all .
Gamma Bradly , his mate Merry and Halley were also amongst the guests .

Halley was starring at me . I always find her scary.

" I heard she had a huge crush on your dad " Adam whispered in my ear . What ?

Adam puts his arm around my shoulder .
Halley suddenly bows her head . She looked the other way. That's shocking . I was expecting her to insult me again but no.

" you are there Luna " Adam again whispered

" stop reading me " I said in a low voice.

" no , I like it " Adam said kissing my cheek. He walked towards the guests and joined them.

Soon Eva , Bunna , Sara and Ruby can down .

I greeted Bunna and Eva. We all ladies joined the guests .
I walked forward to sit on the chair beside Ruby's chair . Some one run past me bumping my shoulder. It's Ruth . He quickly sat on that chair
" Hey that's my chair " I hissed

" is your name written on it " he said smirking , while looking to a side .
I turn towards his eyes direction.
Adam was also smirking .
Were they both planning something ?
Adam nodded his head indicating me to sit with him.
' but Connor is sitting with him'
Adam immediately pushed Connor making him fall off the sofa . People around us started laughing
" what ?" Connor shouted standing up

" Bunna ! Connor wants to watch frozen " Adam said looking at me . Bunna was sitting in Ruby's lap . She excited got up taking Connors hand and dragging him towards tv room .
Connor walked after her like a lost puppy.
I smiled at them . They are so cute . I walked towards Adam and sat down next to him.
After few minutes I felt him poke my hips , stomach, ribs.
I moved a bit far away from him. But he pulls me back to him whispering " you will fell down sweet heart" .

Because of him and his tickle monstrous hand , I could not concentrate on what others were discussing .

Eva stood up suddenly and walked out of living room.
I guess she went to join the frozen team.
Eva is back to being quite. Mom says that she speaks sometimes but not much .
But there is some improvement.

We were waiting for our main guests to come ... Alpha Kent and his beta and and a warrior of his pack.
They are running super late .
" did they get lost in the woods?" I whispered

Adam snorts near me . He rolled some of my hair in his finger saying " they will be here soon"
Just then door bell rang
" see , they are here " Adam said loudly this time.

Ruby stood up instructing Ruth to open the door . She walked towards kitchen along with Sara to set the table . Everyone was super hungry . I stood up to help them in kitchen .
But Adam pulled me back .
I raised my brows " what ?"
He shrugged
I again stood up but pulled back by him.

" ha ! " suddenly mom shouted gaining everyone's attention. She has a strange habit of randomly shouting ha . It feels like she was going to laugh but stopped mid way. She look towards us .

She was already angry with Adam for mating with me . She still thinks I should have wait until 25 .
Now Adam always gets nervous around mom after she gave him big lecture the day she found out about us doing...

I signed in relief when Adam released my arm.
I walked towards kitchen , winking and smirking at Adam . A habit I adapted from him. He just sat there narrowing his eyes at me.

I started helping Ruby and Sara in reheating some food and plating them .
Suddenly someone growls behind us , scaring three of us .

" Mate! "

Not again
We all turned towards the growling person .
It's Alpha Kent
He found his mate ? He is quite old to find his mate . But he is still hot for his age .
Adam will kill him if he read my thoughts now .

' l would have killed him if his mate was not here' Adam said through mind link .
Oh no !

" whose mate are you man ?" Rod asked

When did everyone came inside the kitchen .?Suddenly I was pulled back by Sparks .
Adam pulled me towards him . Why ? When did he came here?
Just as my back touched his front , something moved besides me so fast .

Oh god ! It's a wolf .
Where did this white wolf came from ?

" he is Ruby's mate" mom said

" Ruby ?" I whispered

That white wolf is Ruby ?
She shifter into a wolf . But we thought her wolf died ?

" Mates magic " Adam said 💫

" Ruby is a white wolf !  " Conor added 🐩

" she is beautiful " Sara says 🌼

" and so big " Rod says 🐑

I sniff , am I crying 🤧

" that's amazing" I whispered 😭

" one more down " at last Ruth added 🤣👎🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.5M 43.5K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...