Buddyfight;Season 1 to 6(OC s...

By MissMikunaChan

Mikuna is Gao's Childhood friend,you know Gao better than anyone else.But little do Mikuna know her Adventure... More

Chapter II
Chapter III
Special story!
Chapter IV
Chapter V
OCS that will be added into the story!
Chapter VI
Gaito X Mikuna X Kanata

Chapter I+OC's introduction

512 11 0
By MissMikunaChan

Name:  Date Mikuna

Age: 12

Deck Type: Darkness Dragon World

Buddy: Black Crest Dragon, Van Eicht(Nickname: Eicht)

Nickname: Blue star(She is a famous composer and idol), Moonlight battler
A/N: I might add additional characters/groups she is an idol/composer after all!

Chapter I; Gao,Roars!

Nobody's POV:

'A card game that is connected with an alternate universe. By partnering up with monsters that appear from cards, they became your Buddy. You can engage in fights filled with friendship and courage! The name is Budyfight!!' Somewhere in a place full with ruins and grass it was peaceful and quiet until a voice rings out, "listen my son... To succeed me, the dragon of the armored knight dragons, the Drum tribe... You have studied on many different subjects. But there's still more! Now you will have to travel away from this Dragon World, to an alternate universe Earth.. .. and gain more knowledge there." After the dragon who is kneeling on the floor heard the words 'there's still more!' His head immediately shot up but once the all mighty dragon that is standing is done speaking he immediately replied, "yes father!"As he stand he continued, "i will pair up with a superior human.. No, with a perfect human and grow even stronger!"-"You fool!" The older dragon who is being called father shouted, "father?" -"If you really wish to grow... You should first soften that hard head of yours." Suddenly,a smoke appear and disappear. The young  dragon said, "i have pride in my hard head!"-"That enough."A silent occur them as the dragon's father started speaking once again. "However, you should always keep this in your mind. The person to be your Buddy shouldn't be a perfect human..." The dragon face turn into shock. As the dragon's father put a hand on the dragon's shoulder, he smiled while saying to his son, " It should be someone that defies common senses."-"Defies.. common sense..."Was all the dragon said.

Tasuku's POV:

It is early morning and i already started my mission! "Confirming the usage of Buddy Skill by the escaping criminal. The criminal Buddyfighter escaped to the top of the Sky Tower." I open the Buddy police car preparing to activate my Buddy Skill. "Jack..." As my Buddy Jack appear from the card. "Jack, let's go!" Jack nodded as i activate my Buddy Skill. 'Buddy Skill On!' As i flew out of the car and flew beside Jack,together we went to the Sky Tower. The criminal is already there by the time we arrive, "Buddy police barrier!" I shouted as the Buddy police detector(or something like that) from the outer space shot out an orange light and surround both the criminal and i. I said to the criminal, "there's only two paths for you here. To come with me quietly... Or have a Buddyfight with me!"-"I-i'll beat you!!" The criminal nervously shouted, "Luminize!"-"I see you drew your deck. Very well then, let's get to work." Suddenly the reporter's helicopter reported, "famed to be genius Buddyfighter and Buddy police... Ryuenji Tasuku, so far there has been no one able to escape his perfect teamwork with his Buddy, Jack Knife  Dragon."-"Gather my army of dragons! Dragonic Force Luminize!!"

~Time Skips('cause i am lazy~and you already know the details!)~

Mikuna's POV:

"That was amazing Ryuenji Tasuku!" Said Gao who folded his arm while watching the television, i was standing beside him as many kids turn to stare at us with weird face. "Gao..." i whispered almost inaudible.

Nobody's POV:

A dragon was watching the human from the crystal, as he saw a boy with short black spiky hair with red spikes towards the front.  Three of these red spikes point upwards, with the one on the right being the longest and curling towards his left side. He have big golden eyes. standing beside him was a aqua-blue hair girl with a braided hair; something like that:

She wears this:

They seem like close friends! "I wish i could pull a Buddy Rare and become Buddies with a monster like Jack Knife Dragon too. Even Mikuna have a great Buddy!"-"Hey i am right beside you, you know! But Eicht must be happy to hear you compliment him..." The girl named Mikuna said, the dragon questioned himself, "Jack Knife Dragon?"-"Mikuna-San admires Tasuku-Kun too? Gao-Kun i still could understand but Mikuna-San..."-"Not really i am just here with Gao, plus i am thankful i am not surrounded by a bunch of fans that destroy my peace...i am an idol after all..." Mikuna said not knowing Gao was not listening and ask a question, "Do you think i can have that kind of Buddyfight too?"-"Sure you can!" The shop owner said, "you guys are embarrassing me..."Mikuna said while face-palming herself. Gao ignore her and continue his conversation with the shop owner, "would i also be able to use Gargantua Punisher?" Gao ask excitedly ,"of course!" Once again she face-palm herself, "well, it's not easy to pull a Buddy Rare..." Mikuna suddenly have the urge to laugh as she tried to control it, "that's not right. Luck only comes to people are prepared to take it!" I laugh their odd conversation and hand signs. "What are you laughing at Mikuna-Chan?" Gao asks, "i am sorry! Please continue!" Mikuna said as her whole face was set on fire. "I got it shop owner!" Gao said and they laugh together, some people look at them weirdly while Mikuna face-palm herself. Some kids whispered to each other, "doesn't he know?"-"Yeah, Gargantua Punisher is an extremely rare card that only Ryuenji Tasuku has." The dragon from the other world blink rapidly and he sweat drop. "Maybe he just started Buddyfight recently." The dragon was shock at their sentence. Gao frowns as he looks through his phone for something, "baka Gao...Don't you know..."Mikuna look at Gao disappointingly, Gao felt heartbroken for awhile there and he don't know why. Suddenly someone called and Gao nervously answered,
Gao: Yes mother?

Gao's Mother: Are you going to skip your classes again Gao-Chan?!

Gao: I said stop with the "-Chan"! I'm a Banchou,mother..
Gao's Mother: Call me Shihan, and come to the dojo now!!

Mikuna sweat drop at Gao and his mother's conversation, "Mikuna-Chan let's go! See you again shop owner!" Gao grab Mikuna's hand and ran, "h-hey Gao!" Mikuna called out to her childhood friend. The dragon who is watching them focus on them very seriously.

Mikuna's POV:

The sun is almost setting... "Come on, give me a Buddyfight rare card, you have one right?" Gao and i ran past a group of people and a light aqua hair boy, we stop at the place where the group is at. "No, i don't play Buddyfight..." The light aqua blue hair reply softly, "well then, would you become our piggy bank?" The man ask. "Eicht... That boy is... Gao let's help that-Gao?" I look at Gao as he step in and said, "let's stop there, Senpai." Gao stood there with a confident smile, "Eicht... Get ready... If Gao got beaten we will step in and help..." The card shines a bit, "what, are you trying to play hero?!"-"Hero? I'm nothing like that. I'm a Banchou!" The dragon watch the human boy name Gao from his crystal ball. "You're pretty funny, that was the best joke I've heard the whole month. Sure i'll play your game."-"What does he plan to do?" The dragon question, "You guys... shouldn't be bullying Kiri!"-"Y-you are Hatsune Miku?!"-"That's my stage name..."I look down at my feet and felt like someone is staring and observing us. "Mph! Go have some fun with him and Miku will be in love with me!" That guy said while i look at him full with disgust.

~Time Skips~

While watching Gao, the dragon shouted with frustration, "What is that?! You're just running around!"-"He's not running around with no reason..."I told Kiri, as he looks at Gao amazed. "That's an aggressive defense."I continued, as we watch Gao continue dodging. "I'm angry now!"-"Oh you are not going to! Eicht come out!"I called my Buddy out as he roar furiously. "What the hell is that?!"That guy asks, "it's Black Crest Dragon, Van Eicht!"I said. As the guy ran away with his 'friends'. "Thanks Mikuna-Chan! And are you alright?"-"Yeah! I am! You are really-"-"Wait a second... what is it now..."

Gao: Hello-

Gao's Mother: How long are you going to take?!
Gao: I'm being stopped by every red light on the way mother.
Gao's mother: No excuses, and call me Shihan!
"Sorry got to go now... Mikuna-Chan let's go!"-"Eh?Wait Gao!" I look back as Eicht return back to his card.

~Time Skips~

"Gao!Ah...Mikuna-Chan!It great to see you here."Gao's mother smiled at me, "thank you Mrs Mikado! I shall go now since i just accompany Gao here, Gao see you tomorrow Gao!" I ran back. With Gao and his Mother;
"*sigh* You should really be independent like her..."-"Mother do you know where is her parents..."-"Unfortunately i cannot tell you, maybe she would tell you herself...".

Gao's POV:

"Morning Kuguru and Baku!" I greet my two friends as they are behind me.'Where is Mikuna-Chan'I thought. "Morning!"Both of them greeted me, "i was discussing with Baku-Chan." Kuguru said. "Which kind of monster would you like to be Buddies with?"And this is how it continues.

~Time skips('cause i'm lazy!)~

'Where is Mikuna?' i thought as i did not see her during. As i took out the last card in the pack and it glows. I followed it as it flies away, "hey wait!" I ran after it. All the people in my class gather at the window as a gust of strong wind appear and a dragon appear from it. But the dragon name Drum does not acknowledge me until Jack knife dragon appear.

Mikuna's POV:

Shoot!I should have go to academy!"Hey Mikuna-San!"Tasuku calls out to me,"Tasuku!Jack!What are you doing here?"I questioned them, Eicht comes to me protectively,"don't worry Eicht we don't bite!"Tasuku said while smiling. "Jack! I hope i can trust your Buddy!"Eicht said, "don't worry!Tasuku isn't that kind of person!"Jack said suddenly Tasuku help me up and i activate my Buddy Skill and fly with him for awhile. Then his Buddy police missionary ring started to glow as he leads me to the destination, "Aibo academy?!"I said shock with our destination!,"Yup!Wait here!"-"Jack Knife Dragon..."A dragon beside Gao said, "are you Gao's Buddy?" I ask curious, "No!" Was his only answer. Gao seems shock to see Tasuku and i together, "ah!Gao!I forgot to mention to you!Tasuku is my partner for something..."I mumbles the last part. Then Gao Challenge Tasuku to a Buddyfight, my jaw drop and i was staring at him.After i lecture him his face was like this (=,=). I smack him on the head and Tasuku laugh saying, "you guys seem close!"-"We are childhood friends..."Tasuku widen his eyes as he stares at Gao for awhile and said, "fine!I want to see if you are as strong as Mikuna-San here!I accept his challenge!"I face-palm at his childishness and i quietly look at them along with Eicht and Jack.

A/N: I am sorry for skipping some part/changing some part.Like i said 'cause i'm lazy!Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 24 19
a young boy who's create new history that make Buddyfight is better..a new world..monsters...and Buddy...at Aibo academy where a boy named Kudo Gaen...
1.4K 35 6
A part of Aibo Academy's students is suddenly merged with a portion of Sengoku Academy's for... Wait, aren't the enemies? Why aren't they buddyfighti...
192 5 27
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ" Alison Jackson-Aizawa is a famous writer and relative to the Pro...
4.9K 52 15
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. Couple of years after the mo...