Chapter II

'Get ready for a cool new card game that's connect to a parallel universe special card act as portals bringing monsters to earth to become Buddies with humans, and through friendship and courage help them take on card fight challenges!It's called Buddyfight!'

Gao VS Tasuku

Mikuna's POV:

"I'm actually glad!" Tasuku said with a smile, "why is that?" Gao asked, "Gao...Curiosity kills a cat..." I said with a face that shows i am annoyed by their childishness. Tasuku giggles silently and continued, "to be honest, i can't remember the last time i was challenge to a fight outside the work."-"Well then! Are we going to get started or what?" Gao asks, "Gao! I can't believe you! I seriously..."-"At least he could learn from his experience...Maybe?"Eicht said as he looks at Gao and Drum. "Not so fast Gao!" Gao turn to his teacher; Mr Nitsuke. "Mr Nitsuke?"-"You're all suppose to be in your classroom! Even Mr Ryuenji!"-"You're right! I should get back before next period! We'll do this later." Tasuku said, i stare him for awhile and said, "Tasuku's right! You guys get back to class now!"-"Aww! Prefect Date! Please!"-"NO! Get back now!"-"Eek! Yes!" All the students scramble back to their class. Leaving Gao,Tasuku and Mr Nitsuke, "Mr Nitsuke! I will get them back to class! I need to have a few words with them." I smiled at the teacher as he nodded and walk back to class. "Mikuna-Chan! You sound like some kind of teacher!"Gao said, "not really...And later you guys are having a Buddyfight right? Meet me at the Amphitheater! Gao let's go!" I said as i drag Gao to class with Drum and Eicht following behind us.

Tasuku's POV:

I can't believe she is so responsible, "Tasuku! Thinking about something?" Jack ask i just shakes my head and he smiles and said, "it's about Mikuna right?" I just blush at his words and walk to class with him

~Lunch time!~

Gao's POV:

I am staring at some of my cards with Drum. I am so confuse with what i should use for the Buddyfight with Tasuku, Mikuna is busy too i wanted to ask her for help... "Excuse me? Are you Drum?" A voice asks; it was Kuguru. Drum seems irritated and said, "quit calling me Drum! My title is son of Drum Bunker Dragon, Fang Slade Terrestrial XIII! What, should I write it in stone for you humans?"-"Just how long are you planning to stay looking like that?"-"Huh?"-"Every monsters from an alien world that they have to change their appearance! So they won't scare humans while on earth other than during Buddyfights of course!" Drum sweat drop at her words and said, "i am rather terrifying and if those are the rules-" Suddenly a small white tornado appear. Drum turn from his big form to a smaller one, "Aww!"-"So is this alright?" Drum asks, "it's great!"-"Wait a second! Jack didn't have to change the way he looks!"-"That's not true." A voice said as we turn around we saw Mikuna standing there, "he do change the way he look but because he need his bigger form all the time so he have no time to change to a smaller form!" Mikuna said defending Jack, "so Gao! Do you think you can beat Tasuku?" Kuguru asks, "don't know, I've never had to build a deck before."-"Huh?"Kuguru and Drum said union. "True! During our childhood you did not even try or bother to build a deck before," Mikuna said with a sigh. Suddenly her buddy Eicht appear out of nowhere and said, "Gao...You knew that yet you still challenge Tasuku?"-"Wait a second! What dragon are you?"Drum asks, Eicht looks at Drum and said, " I am Black Crest Dragon, Van Eicht!" And everyone around us looks at us with wide eyes. "Why are they looking at us like that?" Drum asks, "'Cause you do not know the famous Mikuna's Buddy Eicht which was a shock!" Kuguru said while looking at Drum, "Huh? Famous he is-"-"Shut up!" I said.

~After helping Gao~

Mikuna's POV:

"Understand now Gao?" I explain to Gao about the game's rules and technique."Yup!" Suddenly i heard some rumbling, "are you- hungry?" I ask and he just nod awkwardly. Then we went to the rooftop. And Gao suddenly turn to us and said, "we better get out of here if we want to eat!"-"Why? Is Noboru here?"-"No but..."-"Hey Gao!Don't you forget!" Baku shouted, "Forget what?"Eicht and i said union. We walk to Baku and he said, "what's on the menu today?" Menu?I see! "Octopus dumplings!" I heard Gao shouting and looks at them, Gao's bento is ... empty, "here Gao have mine..."-"You sure? But don't you need to..."-"I have prepare extra. I have a feeling i need to prepare extra today anyway!"-"Thank you Mikuna-Chan! You are my life savior! Let's see what is inside! Wow it's fancy! Did your parents cook this for you?" After i heard the word parents i quiet down, "no...I prepare it myself...If you excuse me...Eicht let's go..." Eicht follows me to the other side of the roof, "what's wrong with her?"-"It's better if you don't ask!" Kuguru said as she walks toward Gao and so on. "Eicht...I am scared...to lose any one of my love one again..."-"Don't worry you won't!" Eicht said with a smoothing voice.

Tasuku's POV:

School have finally end! Now we just have to go to the Amphitheater! "Let's go Jack!"-"Sure!" Jack and i are excited for the Buddyfight with Gao, after a while we saw Mikuna near the entrance, "hey Mikuna-San!" Mikuna turn to see Jack and i she smiled for a while and walks toward us, "good to see the both of you made it on time and i have a little surprise in store for the four of you!"-"I see! Mikuna-San i-" I was interrupted by Gao calling out to both of us, "Tasuku!Mikuna!"-"Hello Gao and Drum!Now the four of you go in now!" She pushes us in and the whole school is there cheering for us. "Thank you..." I mumbles to her before we walk in.

~Time Skips to after battle~

"Here Gao!" I said to Gao while handing him my Gargantua Punisher, "Congratulation Gao! Tasuku it was a good Match right?"-"Indeed it was enjoyable!"-"I have another surprise instead of this one!"-"Huh?" Everyone said and i urge Tasuku,Jack,Gao and Drum to go join the audience, i tie my hair into two pigtails, "ladies and gentlemen! I will now perform for everyone here! I hope you enjoy!" And a loud cheer followed after my words.

After my performance ends the whole crowd stood up and clap furiously. "Thank you so much!"I said as i walk to the audience and tied my hair back to my braids. "That's an awesome performance!" Said everyone around me, i just smile in return. 

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter!