Crushxreader

By kayley1304

Imagines about you and your crush These were written a long time ago so I apologize for the cringe :) More

A/N
~Imagine #1~
~Imagine #2~
~Imagine #3~
~Imagine #4~
~Imagine #5~
~Imagine #6~
~Imagine #7~
~Imagine #8~
~Imagine #9~
~Imagine #10~
°Imagine #11°
~Imagine #12~
~Imagine #13~
~Imagine #14~
~Imagine #15~
~Imagine #16~
~Imagine #17~
~Imagine #18~
~Imagine #19~
~Imagine #20~
~Imagine #21~
~Imagine #22~
~Imagine #23~
~Imagine #25~
~Imagine #26~
~Imagine #27~
~Imagine #28~
~Imagine #29~
~Imagine #30~
~Imagine #31~
~Imagine #32~
~Imagine #33~
~Imagine #34~
~imagine #35~
~Imagine #36~
~Imagine #37~
~Imagine #38~
~Imagine #39~
~Imagine #40~
~Imagine #41~
•Imagine #42•
•Imagine #43•
•Imagine #44•
°Imagine 45°
•Imagine #46•
~Imagine #47~
°Imagine #48°
•Imagine #49•
•Imagine #50•
~The end~

~Imagine #24~

2.6K 62 38
By kayley1304

Ok in this the you're going to be 13 and your crush is 14 so just go with it

I stood in the group of my friends, and luckily for me, one of them has been hanging around C/n and his friends so they're here, too. The teachers had a meeting, and no one really cares where we are as long as it's inside so we're just in the hallway talking.

We were all laughing about random sh*t and all that until a certain subject came up. I don't even know how, but it did.

Love.

"I really don't think people can fall in love at this age." C/n said seriously. "I believe people can at any age." I replied, crossing my arms and bent my leg to where I was leaning on one hip (I tried to explain that the best I could). Everyone turned their heads back and forth between us. We were on opposite sides of the circle.

"Well, I believe they can't."

"So prove that they can't." We looked each other directly in the eye. "And how am I supposed to?"

I looked around for a second, and an idea came into my head. I wanted to prove him wrong, but this could really hurt me.

"Choose the girl you think is the prettiest and has a great personality." He looked through the hallway, "ok."

"Go up and kiss her, and give it a few months to see." I tilted my head to the right. "All right, but-" I cut him off. "Just do it." I let out a small laugh.

C/n shrugged, walked straight toward me, and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. He looked at my shocked expression and smiled before he kissed me.

I kissed back, still completely shocked. He pulled away, "Maybe you can prove it to me then?" My mouth was wide open, "Um, yeah, I-I guess."

Stuttering. Great job me.

The secretary in the office came over the intercom, "Go to 3rd period." C/n smiled at me, and walked to his class.

Bff/n walked straight to me. "Oh my lord. Finally you have your moment with him, you dork."

I glared playfully at her. We walked to our next class, talking about what just happened.

This was really hard to believe, and something good will come out of it. I can tell.

So this was kinda short and stupid but something like this would be really cute in my opinion so yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 185 15
Short stories that are aimed for love, cuteness, but most importantly, You. Find BxB, GxG, CrushxReader, and other story types that are small in word...
1.1K 3 33
entries that probably shouldn't be shared on the internet but here they are.
285K 2K 23
WARNING BEFORE JUDGING: THIS IS A OLD BOOK! I NO LONGER WRITE LIKE THIS AND IM NO LONGER ACTIVE ON WATTPAD, THANK YOU.
271K 3K 56
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...