take what you want and go -fa...

By GUCCI-TEARS

"it's been 2 years and i still can't forget you" /book 1/ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven *
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty รธne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
sequel

eight

3K 194 71
By GUCCI-TEARS

finn,

we might've not lived together but whenever we shared a hotel room or we were together alone, we would spend all the time screaming at each other. we would argue 25/8.

like i said we didn't live together, but when you're in love with some, you are supposed to feel safe with that person. or feel like home with them. that was the problem. i didn't feel safe with you. i didn't feel like i was at home.

when we stated dating things weren't so bad. you hugged me and grabbed my arm in public. but that started to change when there were rumors about us. and the rumors were real. we were dating. but you didn't come out.

i did.

people thought you were straight, but you weren't.

with all my hate,
jack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 69 9
The century-long war between werewolves and vampires is coming to an all-time climax. In the small town of Forks, Washington, Beaufort Swan, a specia...
469K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
2.9K 72 5
Twilight AU A world where the volturi is lead by Edward, Emmett and Jasper Cullens. Three eldest vampires living in a world where they're the strong...
11.1K 186 13
When Jesse bites Ethan at the end of ReVamped, they both feel a strange connection to eachother. What will our favorite couple do when Ethan's friend...