Sacrifice (#1 Twin's Service...

By Chelsie92

WARNING: Not suitable content for younger readers. *Violence, Sexual Content and Language* In the following... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Discussion Board
Behind the Scenes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Preview of Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Suggestions
Chapter 26
*Sneak Peak* Chapter 27
Quick Shout Out
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I messed up
It's up to the Readers
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 29
Information on the Characters
Chapter 29
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Kiddy Corner
Chapter 31
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Author's Note

23 2 0
By Chelsie92

I know that it takes a while in between chapters for me to add a new one but I've got a lot of health problems so it's hard to actually get into imaginary mode. It's kind of dumb to write about personal problems in the middle of my book but I wanted to try and appease anyone frustrated with my long bouts of not supplying new material. I probably should've waited until I was completed with this book before writing it but honestly I just wanted to give people something they could enjoy. I'm sure no one is interested but I wanted to take a moment to actually talk about myself so you can better understand me. 

From a young age I taught myself how to read and most days I finish at least 2+ books a day. I've got severe depression, PTSD, Agoraphobia, and ADHD so put all those together and it's slightly difficult to function properly. Books are an escape for me. So when I write a book it's completely fiction and is not meant to degrade people's personal beliefs nor their morals. It's simply there for you to shed off the mundane world, forget about reality, and step into a world completely adverse to the one we live in. 

So, I'd like to thank my readers who are patient with my out of control schedule as well as thank you for taking time out of your days to read the bit of work I produce. It makes me extremely happy that at least one person enjoys the world I've created. 

Thanks for reading this entire thing. 

-Author :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 1 8
Nineteen year old Anna Preston appears to lead a life typical for a young woman in modern-day America. But she has a secret. For the past three yea...
53.3K 828 18
Serena has always had a hard life. Her parents and brother despise her and she has not friends. Oh... and she can also tell when people are about to...
Light Force By Kimmy665

Science Fiction

109 19 19
When everyone's world as they know it comes crashing down, quite literally, a group of three super powered teenager, and they're regular friend who c...
2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...