Being The Sheikh's Second Bri...

By author_BibzMina

Highest In Spiritual:#1 What's Hot (4/06/2018) Aamanah is the wife to the next chief of the Al-Umair tribe,Ha... More

WRITERS ARE HUMANS!!!!
Prologue
Character List
Chapter One
Chapter Two..
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
*Bonus Chapter #1*
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Bonus
Chapter Twelve
Charter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chaoter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Yasmin
AAMANAH AND HAMZA

Chapter Eight..

12.7K 910 24
By author_BibzMina

A REQUEST:
Many of you might or might not he aware of the situation in Burma.Burma is a country located between China and India rulled by Buddhis army and that has a fairly large Muslim community called Rohingya which is being slaughtered.Many Muslims have been killed and others are being tortured.These Muslims flee to Bangladesh as Bangladesh has opened their boarders for these Muslims.No one who is a Muslim is spared in these massacres.Children,women and old are killed mercilessly...I beg you please pray for these Muslims no matter what religion you are or,humanity needs no religion.If you unaware of what is happening please Google it.
It's a small request please pay heed to it...Jazakallah...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Nazmeera stood in front of all the women of the tribe,her eyes glaring holes into many of the women who had hurt her sister wife,Aamanah.All these women's eyes were cast downwards and when Nazmeera begun speaking then only did they lift their eyes.

"Women of my cousin's husbands tribe who is my husband as well,I have gathered you all here today to teach you all a very important lesson.Until a few weeks ago I was under the misconception that since I have entered this tribe and after my very first warning to you all,your harsh words against my sister had stopped," Her eyes got a cold look when she looked at the woman she had slapped who's name she had heard was Tahseen,"But I was wrong!It seems as if you think that I was just joking but I was not."

Nazmeera looked at the older group of ladies who sat on the right side and she walked up to them,she felt everyone's eyes on her.Once she reached them she spoke,"Oh wise women of this tribe,you all have age and experience yet you fall behind in teaching your children the rights and wrongs.I am not doubting your upbringing by saying this because a child whose first school is her mother's lap,how can her upbringing have lacked anything.You are wise oh mother's of this tribe's daughters.Teach them about taqdeer and how the law of the Almighty works.Allah forbid that my Aamanah's barreness is taken away by Allah and passed to one of your daughters."

Saying that she turned to the woman,"Oh women of this tribe,you all are aware of the incident of when Nabi Muhammed (SAW) entered Makkah and Abu Sufyaan once an arch enemy of Nabi Muhammed (SAW) went to seek the shelter of Nabi (SAW),Nabi (SAW) did not refuse him.Nabi (SAW) took Abu Sufyaan under his protection and sheltered him from the wrath of the Muslims.Abu Sufyaan feared the wrath of the Muslims but the Muslims feared the wrath of the Lord.Fear your Lord oh women of this tribe,by the Lord of the Arsh one who slanders a woman has committed a grave crime.Fear your Lord and fear His ability to take what he gives you.Fear Him oh women,for if He takes there is no one who can give."

Nazmeera walked to the group of women who she now knew slandered her sister wife and tortured her sister wife with their words,their eyes were downcast but she ordered them to look up and once they did she spoke.

"You all stand here,lowering your eyes but does your heart know the crime you have committed?Do you women realize the extent of what you have done or are you women just putting up a show?Wallahi you have hurt the heart of a chaste woman,if her heart has at any stage cursed you,you should fear.In the court of our Lord,no heart that cries is ignored.You all should pray to the Lord to forgive your crimes and once your hearts come to terms with the crime you have commited,then go to my sister wide and ask her for forgiveness,for it should not be such that you have hurt her heart and her tears reached the Lord in such a way that you are rendered barren and her womb is filled with a seed that bares her a child.Seek the Lord's forgiveness then seek my sister wife's forgiveness."

Saying that Nazmeera walked out of the tent,towards her sister wife's tent.

On the other side Aamanah sat in her tent next to Hamza,who rubbed her back and held her hand tightly as they waited for Nazmeera to come back.

"Hamza,I fear for those women who have slandered me.I fear that Nazmeera will grant them a harsh punishment that they will be unable to fulfill.Nazmeera is really protective of me even if she is angry with me,her anger is her love for me that no one understands.I just hope she is not too harsh on them."

Hamza hugged her and shook his head,he wished that Nazmeera was harsh towards them and that she gave them a sufficient punishment that they would remember for a long time to come.

They heard a cough and looked at Nazmeera who stood in the doorway,looking to the side.Aamanah stood up and rushed towards her.

"What punishment have you given them ughti?" Nazmeera looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I have made them face their Lord and repent.I have made them seek forgiveness from The Most Forgiving.I have made their souls aware of their missdoings and most importantly I have made them aware of the wrong they've done against you.That is their punishment before which every other worldly punishment is minor."

Aamanah's eyes filled with tears and she hugged Nazmeera,knowing that Nazmeera didn't give them any physical punishment but rather brought them to realize their mistakes by making them aware of their Lord.

Hamza thanked his Lord when he saw Nazmeera hug Aamanah back and smiled at Nazmeera when she looked at him.He knew the punishment she gave the women may seem little to other people but he knew it was the worst punishment someone could receive and he was proud of her decision.

Aamanah pulled back and gave Nazmeera hundred voltage smile,"You no more angry with me?"

Nazmeera cupped Aamanah's face in her palm and smiled back,"Of course not.After your sweet surprise for me,how could I be angry with my baby sister.You made me very happy Manah."

Aamanah squealed in delight and hugged Nazmeera tightly,"I knew my surprise would have worked.I just knew it.I knew my surprise would reduce your anger towards me."

Nazmeera shook her head at Aamanah's rambling and sneaked a look at Hamza who seemed to have the same thoughts as her as he tried to make his way out of the tent before Aamanah caught him and started rambling on.

Just as he was about to exit Aamanah spotted him and she narrowed her eyes at his back,"Hamza,where do you think you are going?Come back here this instant!"

"I need to attend to a few duties,I will be back soon." Hamza said without turning to face her but Nazmeera called out to him and stopped him.

"Ya Hamza.Wait,forget your duties.It is your last few hours with Aamanah.Spend it with her,but if these duties are extremely important then you may leave."

Hamza closed his eyes and cursed himself for not remembering that tonight he was supposed to go to Nazmeera's tent.He turned back and did not miss the look that the sisters shared before Nazmeera walked past him and out the tent.

"I forgot I had to return to Nazmeera's tent tonight but she remembered and stopped me from leaving you."

"That's Nazmeera for you,she'll always look for ways to protect others even if she gets hurt."

Hamza held Aamanah's hands in his own and spoke,"You say it as if she did it before."

Aamanah nodded her head,"Yes she has.Once when we were younger there was a falcon whom when provoked would harm the one provoking him.I was young and naive that time so I decided to throw a stone at the falcon provoking it to such an extent that it begun to fly down to harm me.Nazmeera stood in front of me and protected me from the falcon's bites in the process she got scares on her back."

"She is very strong." Aamanah nodded and a sadness clouded her eyes.

"Yes she is but even the strongest people fall weak."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Nazmeera sat on the floor with a pen in one hand and her poem book sat on her lap.She touched the pen to her lips in thought and begun completing the poem that she had started a very long time ago.

Nazmeera was so engrossed in her own world that she did not had the tent flip opening nor did she hear Hamza approach her.Hamza leaned over Nazmeera's hunched form slightly wanting to get a glimpse of what she was writing and he caught a few words.

Her trust in the Lord never wavered
No matter how many tests she was put through
No matter how many times her heart shattered
No matter how many tears flowed
No matter how many scars marred her body
She put her trust in Him
And in return she was rewarded with a palace in the Akhirat for her patience in this Dunya

"Masha Allah,that's very beautiful." When Nazmeera heard his voice she shut the book and started to stand.In the hurry as he was leaning over her,her head and his chin knocked together causing Nazmeera to let out a yelp of pain and Hamza to groan.

He moved back and rubbed his chin while she rubbed her head,turning around to glare at him.

"It is very rude to sneak up on a person and read their personal works."

"Not my fault you did not hear my footsteps and by the way I was just curious to see what else except of worrying about Aamanah can put you in another world."

Nazmeera held the book tighter in her fist and her eyes narrowed even more at him,"It is still rude and you should have announced your presence."

"The next time I'll remember that," Hamza got a sly smirk on his face and Nazmeera moved a bit back,"For now let me see what else good works you have written."

Nazmeera's eyes widened and she moved further away from him,while shaking her head,"Huh uh.No.Stay away from me and my book."

Hamza only moved closer to her and attempted to grab the book but Nazmeera turned and ran behind one of the couches.

She wiggled a finger at him and shook her head,"No Hamza stay away from me."

"But I want to see." Hamza whined trying to catch Nazmeera again but Nazmeera moved behind another couch.

"Hamza do not act like a small child,I said no so back off."

Hamza shook his head,stubbornly,"No I want to see more of your works."

"No.No.No.Now stay away." Hamza poured and tried to catch Nazmeera once again which resulted in them running around the room with Nazmeera shouting how childish Hamza was acting.

This carried on for a few good minutes before Hamza finally caught Nazmeera by her waist.He pulled her towards him to grab the book but when she twisted in his arms it resulted in the two of them losing balance and falling onto the bed.

Nazmeera's breath caught in her chest as she found herself on top of Hamza,their faces at a touching distance,her palms resting on his chest and his arms on her waist.

Nazmeera slowly lifted her downcast eyes and looked into Hamza's eyes.She felt her face heat up and quickly begun to attempt to stand which she did after a bit of difficulty.Nazmeera immediately left the tent in an attempt to get far away from Hamza.

Hamza sat up on the bed and he ran a hand through his hair.This was the first time the to had been so close and he felt a bit of betrayal towards Aamanah which wiped out by the thought that it was nothing haram,he was married to Nazmeera but somewhere inside him a bit of guilt lived.

As he stood up his foot hit something and he looked down to see Nazmeera's book.He picked it up but he did not dare open it.As much as he wished to read what Nazmeera had written,it was personal and he had to respect that for when he mentioned that he wished to read it he was joking around which had turned to something way intense.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu....

I hope all my readers are well.Firstly Jazakallah for 5.45K reads and 414 likes it means the world to me...Please continue supporting this book and In Shaa Allah it will reach greater heights.

Secondly,wow guys 1 931 words,the longest chapter that I've written in a while.Its a treat since I've been MIA since exams started and now finally exams will be over as its only one more preliminary exam and my Islamic exams.

Bad news is that finals start on the 23 October so I'll be MIA again only making a comeback at the end of November but I'll try to update before that In Shaa Allah.

I realized that I have not shown any improvement in Hamza and Nazmeera's relationship so I tried to add a bit on their growing friendship.I want to take it slowly.

Translation:
Wallahi:I swear by God
Akhirat:Afterlife i.e. all Muslims believe in life after death.
Dunya:World
Masha Allah:Praise be to Allah

If I missed any please comment and I'll translate.

Have a nice Sunday and a great week.Keep us all in your prayers.

Fi Amanilah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 21.5K 20
The fates of all the royalties. A Dehwaar and Gashkori Saga. #1 Nawaab- The story of Nawaab Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar and Zartaaj Jahaangir. How they are...
985K 60.8K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...
219K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’...
406K 20.8K 37
"๐˜•๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ฆ...