WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN...

By SleeplessInChicago

This is the first book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in t... More

WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN UNIFORM SERIES)
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

26.3K 645 65
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 8

"What the hell Carter why did you hit him." I said screaming at him. I ran over to Xavier to make sure he was ok. He seemed dazed.

"Ah, he's a pansy ass. I didn't hit him hard. Now go change. I don't like what he's thinking." He tells me then winks as I glare at him. Oh he's still setting up scenes.

"Yeah you're right" I tell him and walk away as I see Xavier rub his chest and look at me in disbelief.

I went and changed and figured we have been here all day time to go home. I was feeling a little too restless anyway. I don't think I can be around him too much. That kiss left me all hot and bothered. It was a nice day thought. I learned a lot about what he did out there at war as he told Carter. I think he learned about me also because Carter asked me things he already knew.

Ahh, that smart ass cousin of mine. I smiled happy I had a cousin who knew me so well. I think I fell a little more in love with Xavier today. I sighed as I got ready to head out and tell them we should go home.

"Ok guys time to pack up. We can be back again tomorrow." I say as I walk over to them.

They seemed to be in a serious discussion and stopped when I came. "Um, yeah ok." Xavier said as he walked to get his stuff. "See you tomorrow."

I was left standing there looking at him go. I turned to Carter and he smiled. "Come on lets go. It's not like he was leaving with us." I frowned, I wanted him too.

Xavier's POV

I sighed as I got in my car. This woman is a real puzzle to me. I don't understand why it feels like I've known her my whole life. She's sassy and a smart mouth. Damn that mouth, I can't get enough of it. I almost keeled over when I saw her in that swim suit.

But Carter was right. I have to step up my game so I don't lose her. At least he eased my mind by telling me it was him she saw last night. I was truly terrified to the point I had a nightmare. There was only one person who knows women like the back of his hand and can help me.

So I didn't bother to shower and headed to see him. It didn't take me long to reach him, so I parked in the back and pushed the button that led me in. "I need you dad." I said as I walked in to his office and dropped on the couch.

He smirked at me "You don't know how long I waited to hear that." He said and I smiled.

"I'm in love, but she keeps fighting me tooth and nails." I tell him.

He shook his head, "seems to me you ran off on her first." My jaw dropped "What, this is my club and my people see all. What happened?" He asked and I went into the whole story. Excluding the juicy details of course.

"Seems to me your heart knew her, even though your brain didn't. What man would not have jumped at the chance to deflower her?" He said and I thought.

"You know what. When we bumped into each other on the dance floor, it gave me an eerie feeling, but I didn't know why. But I'm now left with her calling me gay." I tell him.

"Well son, what are your intentions with her?"

I thought about it "I just meet her physically again. But I have heard about her for years. So I already feel her as mine. Dad I think I love her."

"Well then son, you are standing in the one place where you can be anybody and do anything. I'm thinking you need to do to her what I did to your mom. I mean what better way to prove to her you are a lover of women. Plus you'll kill 2 birds with one stone. You have to tell her your family owns THE DUNGEON."

I smiled as I thought about it. "Your right dad, it's high time I teach her who's boss." I smirk "I will plan it out so it goes off without a hitch. I'll tell you what room to give me when the time is right. For now, I have to get her so in love with me she hurts."

I walked out and went to a flower shop and sent her 5 vases full of wild flowers along with a card.

I had them sent to her house. I smiled as I drove back home. When I got in mom was waiting with a big smile and homemade cookies. "Wow, I figured you would be at the club with dad" I said.

"Not when my baby needs me." she said and I hugged her.

"Let me shower and we can talk. I am sure in desperate need, to understand the female mind." I tell her as I go in my room to shower. I decided on a bubble bath since all I could think about was her silky body.

I drizzled in the bath gel mom put in my room. As the bubbles formed I climbed in. Ah, the little minx will get hers soon. She's just toying with me. Bringing me to my knees, literally when I'm around her all the time. But she has underestimated me. For I am the son of Lorenzo De' Luca and Erika De' Luca owners of the most sought after sex club out there.

I must admit part of my anger was the embarrassment I felt for what my parents did. But now that I am older and have found Megan. I cannot wait to have her in one of those rooms. I will definitely make her first time, one she will never forget.

"Yes Megan Diaz, be afraid, be very afraid." I say out loud as I start to laugh.

Megan's POV

I had showered and was sitting in my room going through what I would wear tomorrow when mom called me down stairs. As I entered the kitchen what I saw first was dad all mad. Oh crap, what did I do? "There's something in the living room for you." He said none too happy.

I walked in to our living room and was stunned to see all the flowers and the smell was amazing. I turned to look at mom beaming as she smacked the back of dad's head "be happy for your daughter." She scolded him as he rubbed his neck. I picked up the card on one of the vases and read it.

To have sent you Roses would have been an insult.

For like these flowers you are wild.

Your spirit as well as your heart is wild.

I would never try to tame you.

But I will add to your wild spirit.

For there is a part of me you don't know.

A part of me not everyone can accept.

But I think you will fit in my world perfectly.

Dreaming of you,

Xavier De' Luca

I turned to look at mom and we both squealed in happiness and dad left the room. Not too long afterwards Alia showed up and I showed her my flowers and she then told me what the plan was for raising the money for the Beast Cancer Association. I smiled wickedly "That is an excellent idea." I tell her and we laugh.

I was upset the next day because Uncle Roger and Aunt Molly called him over to the gym. Seems Mr. Pansy is a black belt and might start to work with them at the gym. I smile knowing full well dad wouldn't want him at the garage now that he knows I love him. My poor old man is having a hard time with it.

I set to work wishing to see him soon. By lunch time a Jimmy John's truck showed up to the Boys Town with a sub for me and Carter along with a note that read.

You have to keep your strength up my little minx.

Because, you will really need it soon.

Thinking of you,

Xavier

I smiled as carter took a bite of his sub. Damn, how did he know which one I liked and what chips and pop for that matter. Come to think of it. How did he know what Carter liked. Me thinks I smell a rat named Carter..........

........................................................................................................................................................................

Hahaha

Well Hot Damn, Carter seems to be playing both sides..

Comment......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
7.7K 199 27
Book 1 of series.
39.2K 585 18
Since forever, nobody knows when and where its life gonna fly in pieces, when everything gonna change or when he gonna die. But, a thing that everyon...
26.9K 431 35
This is my first sort of "book" I can't guarantee It'll be good. Open to suggestions.