Chapter 11

Chapter 11

We where having lunch at my house in a little while. I dropped Megan home and I went home to get ready. I was hoping she didn't get into any trouble. When I got home mom hit me in the back of the head. "Ouch" I said as I rubbed it.

"You are seriously going to make Sergio kick your ass, young man." I smirked.

"You're telling me. I'm kind of scared. I popped the question. I asked her to marry me or move in with me. So I'm moving out." I tell mom and she screamed and hugged me. Dad came in and I told him why mom was happy. But not before they shared a look.

At the moment I didn't care. The only thing that mattered was her. Well also the fact that Sebastian was arriving this evening. I missed him so much. He is the older of us. Only by a year but he thinks he's mister knows the world because of that year.

I got ready and went to go help mom with the food.

Megan's POV

I was so happy when I got home that I didn't notice mom in the kitchen. She smiled at me "well, come here. Would you like to talk about what happened?"

"Mom no, all I'll tell you was that it was magical."I sighed and she hugged me.

"Well you have been on the pill since you where 16. So it would regulate your cycles, so I don't worry about a little Xavier running around anytime soon. But what are his intensions towards you?"

"Mom he asked me to marry him. When I freaked he said we could move in together if I wanted either way he wants me with him." I said smiling all happy.

"Well what did you say to him?"

"Rose why the hell, do I have to wear a fucking tie?" dad yelled coming into the kitchen.

"Honey we want to look nice, now stop your complaining."