Right Here Waiting... (A GraL...

By FTforever_04

In this story, Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial spirit mage, has been kicked out of Team Natsu, and been hated by... More

Prologue
Chapter I: She Returns...
Chapter II: Gray's Confession.
A/N
Chapter IV: True Identity?
Good News ;) (A/N)

Chapter III: I'm With You

9.3K 312 523
By FTforever_04

Hey guys... So here's the third chapter. I wasn't feeling very well but I tried my best.

If this is bad for you then...

Gomen! Gomen! Gomen! T_T

Anyways...

Here goes.

----------

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up with my eyes red and puffy. Phew! I guess all of what happened yesterday was a dream then. What was weird about my dream is that Gray actually said he loved me and he kissed me on my forehead before going to sleep. But that'll never happen.... right? I blushed remembering that part of my dream.

I looked to my side. EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!

"GRAY YOU BAKA! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted. "N-nani? Lucy? It's only 6:00 in the morning. Don't go waking up the neighbors!" He replied yawning as he returned to sleep.

"Jut answer the damn question, Fullbuster." I whisper-shouted to him. "What? You don't remember? Lisanna returned yesterday, and almost all the guild members start to ignore you. Me, Levy, Mira and Gajeel thought there was something suspicious about Lisanna and we went to their table. She was with Natsu, Erza and Happy.... and then we...."

I was not able to listen to the latter things he said because that was exactly what happened in my dream... no. I can't be... Natsu... Then I started crying again.

"Lucy! Daijobou desu? Are you okay?" He asked. "So all of it wasn't a dream.?" I said...

"No... it wasn't. All of that was true."

Then I remembered... what Gray said last night.. was it real too? I blushed at the thought.

"Y'know Lucy? You're kinda bipolar sometimes..."

"Shut up.... A-ano, Gray, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Ask away." He answered lazily.

"Well, what happened yesterday, I thought that was a dream... But they were ALL real? Right? What you said?" I asked nervously, my heart beating beating faster.

"Uhn! All of them." He said

"Well, I-I-I-I" I kept stuttering and I started sweating like a pig! (I know. Gross.)

"Eh? Lucy? Is something wrong? You what?" Gray asked eagerly.

"I-I-I. There was something that happened on the last part of that 'dream'."

"What is it?"

"Uhm... Youkissedmyforeheadthenyouaskedmetonoticeyouandyousaidthatyouloveme." I said hurriedly. An awkward silence followed.

".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E-eh? Come again?"

I fell down the floor anime style and got up.

"N-nevermind. You should head home and get ready to go to the guild." I said changing the topic. I mean, it's embarassing to talk about it right?

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you acted like a big crybaby last night y'know. E-eh... I mean, okay. I'm going home. Sayonara.." he said hurriedly because I gave him a death glare.

After he left, I sat down my bed... I remembered how Natsu looked at Lisanna. Yeah, she looks pretty, she looks nice. I'm totally out of her league. I sat down for an hour thinking what I did for the guild to be ignoring me suddenly. "Open the Gate of the Canis Major! Nikora!" *ding *dong (sorry for the lame sound effects -.-) "Ne, Plue... Let's go take a bath." "Puuuuun pun!" The cute spirit said.

I took off my clothes and plunged into the warm bath. "Plue. I'm so confused right now." "Pu pun?" "Oh nevermind... You won't understand anyway. You're too cute for everything..." "puuuuuun!" I tried to get my mind off my problems and relaxed for about 30 mins.

I finished my warm, relaxing bath and chose clothes. I will try to wear a different outfit again so somebody can at least notice me. Hey. I'm desperate... While choosing clothes, I just realized... for the past days, Natsu really doesn't pay attention to me. He rarely asks me to go on missions. Hello? I'm a part of Team Natsu too.

I picked a long-sleeved, medium-length, black top, black jeans, and knee-high boots. I called out Cancer and arranged my haid into a high ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Lovely as always, Lucy..." I looked behind me.

"Oh. Loke. What's up?" I said trying to force out a smile.

"What's up? Well, what's up with that weird smile? C'mon Lucy. You can't hide anything from me. From us. We're your spirits. We feel you. So? Anything the matter?" Loke explained.

I sighed... "well, I can't hide anything from you guys then?" I said. "You see, I heard Gray last night..." "Ooooh... Gray huh? Much better than that idiot Natsu." He cut me off.

"Shut up! Let me finish. Gray kinda confessed last night. He thought I was asleep and he said 'Please notice. Please. I love you.' He kissed my forehead and fell asleep crying. I-I was about to ask him if that was true, d-demo... it's embarassing." I said.

"Hm. Hm." Loke said nodding vigorously.

"Y-you see... I-I-I'm getting confused." I said shyly.

"Eh? Confused of what?"

"Of my feelings. I mean, I AM hurt that Natsu likes Lisanna, he's special to me. On the other side, I feel happy when I'm with Gray. I feel secured when I'm with Gray. I USED to love Natsu, but now I feel pretty unsure now that Gray confessed to me. What does that mean?" I asked tears coming out the corner of my eyes.

Loke put a hand on my shoulder "Lucy... Maybe you should talk about that with Gray. But from my point of view, you like Gray... Trust me on this."

"L-Loke... Hai! Arigatou, Loke! You helped me a lot. Ok. I'll be going now."

"Ok. Bye Lucy..." he left.

I like Gray? And what he said last night... Okay. Maybe I should talk to him.

I was about to turn the knob on my door when someone rang the bell. Huh? Who could that be?

"Lucy, open up. It's me Gray." He shouted. I opened the door.

"Oh G-g-gray. O-o-ohayou. What're you doin here?" I asked. Why am I stuttering. Oh shoot -.- "I-I-I-I came to pick you up. Let's go to the guild t-t-t-together." He answered blushing furiously. He looks handsome... Maybe I DO like Gray... I'll give it a try then. "Y-yosh! Let's go." I replied, also blushing.

-At the guild-

Natsu's P.O.V

I was so happy when Lisanna came back. I paid no attention to anyone because all my attention was on her. Yesterday, Gray and Lucy walked over to our table and introduced herself to Lisanna. I was really not listening for I was staring at Lisanna.

After they left, I asked Lisanna to come with me outside. . We went to the outskirts of town. On a tree near a cliff, showing a beautiful view of the sunset.

We sat on the tree and I said "Ne Lisanna... I-I-I-I'm gonna ask you something."

"Sure, Natsu. What is it?"

"C-c-c-c-can you b-b-be my g-g-girlfriend?" I asked her nervously while blushing. "Natsu?...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhn! I'd love to!"

"Yeeeeeeeees!!! I'm so happy Lisanna!"

I kissed her on the lips. The kiss was long and we broke the kiss to get some air. "I love you, Lisanna..." I said.

Now, I was planning on kicking Lucy out team Natsu. I'm gonna replace Lucy with Lisanna. Lisanna is far more strong than Lucy. You uys can see that right?

Then, the guild doors opened revealing Gray and Lucy. They seemed really happy, though I don't really care. I started to talk to my girlfriend again.

****

Gray's P.O.V

We arrived at the guild laughing. We were talking about Gajeel and Levy. We both know they like each other, they're just scared to admit it to each other. Then I started saying that Levy was unlucky falling for that hard-headed idiot. That's when we started laughing so hard.

We walked over at he bar where we sat yesterday with Gajeel, Levy and Mira. "Ohayou Levy-chan, Mira, Gajeel." Lucy said flashing a smile... but I know there's still somehing wrong. "Hey guys..." I said.

Then I saw Mira and Levy, even Gajeel look at each other with poker faces. Suddenly, they said "they llllllike each other."

I looked over at Lucy, she looked at me too. Then we both looked away.

I-I-I was blushing again. Dammit!

But I just realized, she didn't say no. She didn't?! Does that actually mean... no, no. Couldn't be.

We started talking, admiring Lucy's new outfit and laughing hard then I saw Natsu coming here. "Uh-oh. Here comes fire hazard." I whispered to them. They all looked over curiously at the idiot.

"Oi guys. Lucy, I want to talk to you. Can we talk outside? Just the two of us?" He looked over to me, wearing a pokerface.

"Okay. Let's go." She said. And they left.

"Gray? I think you should follow them. I feel something bad is gonna happen to her." Mira said. "I agree." Levy said. "Go follow bunny girl, Gray." Gajeel followed.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But why does it have to be me?" Gray said. They looked at me eyebrows raised with a smirk. "We know you like her. It's super duper obvious." Levy said. "Don't try to deny it Gray. Or I'm gonna beat the crap outta ya." Gajeel said. "Oh yeah? Make me, metal head." I said. "GRAY!" Mira said with an evil aura radiating off her. "You should tell her now. I get the feeling she starting to fall for you too..." Mira continued, her aura started to change to a sweet one. "A-aye..." She's falling for me too.?

As I made my way outside, I can't help but smile...

"I get the feeling she's starting to fall for you too..."

Those words kept repeating on my mind... They were like music to my ears. I  was outside he guild and I found them talking. I hid behind a tree and listened to them.

"W-what?! Y-you've got to be kidding me! You can't do that! I bet Gray and Erza doesn't even know this!" Lucy said while crying so hard. What?! Why the hell is Lucy crying?!

"I already told you. She's way stronger than you! And she's my girlfriend! I always want to be with her. Of course, Gray and Erza know this. Tsh. So, it's decided. You're out of team Natsu." What the hell?! I heard Lucy ran off leaving Natsu. I walked over to fire princess.

I punched him. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled.

"You' re asking me what was that for?! You stupid idiot! You kicked her out without our permission?! You should be ashamed of yourself, NATSU!" I left him and looked for Lucy.

I am looking for about an hour now and I saw her outside Magnolia, in the forest. She was sitting in the middle of a meadow of yellow flowers, wind blowing through her golden hair...

I walked over slowly and sat next to her. "Lucy... I don't know that Natsu was going to kick you out! I was with you all the time yesterday until today! I'm sorry..." i said apologizing to her. Then there was silence.

I felt her head lean against my shoulder. "I know, Gray. I know. I-I don't kind that at all... He's right. I am weak. Lisanna IS stronger than me. But he doesn't have to rub it in!" She cried harder... I put my hands behind her, holding her waist pulling her over and hugged her.

Instead of pulling away, she hugged me tighter... We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then I decided...

"L-luce... Can I t-t-tell you something?..." I asked. Phew. This is really nerve wrecking.

"N-nani?" She asked

"Lucy... I love you. I always have." I admitted to her.

"....

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know..." she said.

Whaaaaaat?!

"Is it that obvious?" Laughing nervously as a blush appear on my face.

"Actually. No. I just remembered last night." She said smiling sweetly.

Last night? Hmmmm... last night?

"Y-y-you heard that? Ehehe..." I said embarassed.

"There's nothing to be shy about. You know, ever since you said that, I felt confused about my feelings for Natsu." Wait what does she mean?

"Eh?" I asked

"Gray... I-I-I like you too..." she said looking away. The orange color of the sunset reflecting off her flawless face.

"Lucy... you're very important to me. I couldn't stand that flame fart hurting your feelings that way. You know what. I'll quit the team. And I'm gonna team up with you. Sounds great?" I asked eagerly.

"You'd do that? F-f-for me?" She asked tears forming on the corner of her eyes...

"Of course Lucy. I'd go wherever you want to go. I'd do whatever you want to do. I love you Lucy. I'm always wih you, no matter what..." I said looking straight into her beautiful brown eyes to let her know I am dead serious.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Of course Lucy. I'd go wherever you want to go. I'd do whatever you want to do. I love you Lucy. I'm always with you, no matter what..." Gray said as he looked at me straight into my eyes. I was crying now..

"G-gray... I love you too... Thank you!" I said hugging him and crying my heart out. Our face getting closer and closer and closer..

And our lips met as the sun sets. It was soft, tender kiss.

We broke the kiss, and he put my forehead into his and said

"I love you Lucy... I'll always be with you."

----------

And cuuuuuuuut! A bit of NaLi though I hate it. and a lot of GraLu!!! ^_^

phew... good thing I managed to do this before I acrually fell asleep. I'm gonna update the other day :)

please comment and vote!

sayonara minna!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...