Complete 《《 Logan Paul Fan Fi...

By Anxietie

Together they are complete. In unison they will be incomparable. What happens when others try to get in thei... More

Introduction
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
NOT AN UPDATE
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
More Books?
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Updates:
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
I LOVE You Guys!!
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
sorry.
Update: I'm still a whiney bitch
I'm Alive
hey

F I F T E E N

953 12 8
By Anxietie

I gave him a confused look. He stood there, grinning at me. I tightened my grip on the door handle, ready to slam it on him.

Before I could think, He sped to me, squishing my face into his. I backed up as far as I could. I hit the side of the couch, witch gave him a good chance to lay me back. I tried to push him off, but he had my legs trapped between his. He got sick of my fighting, and held my hands above my head. I twisted and turned as much as I could.

"Babe your fine," His voice was low and husky.

Why did this always happen to me? Im sure Im not that attractive. He regripped my wrists, holding them with one hand. The other Slipped my tank top off. I wiggled and moved as much as I could, but his lips were pressed so firm into mine I couldn't move my head. My screams echoed into his mouth.

His shirt was off, along with his jeans. This was it, he was going to rape me, and I would get PTSD, living my life in fear. I squeezed my thighs together hoping this would stop him from taking my shorts off.

"Dont be shy baby," He wispered between his lips meeting mine. He used his free hand to run down my slide, slipping it under my shorts. I tensed at his touch. I was shaking. He struggled to pull my shorts off. He gave up, moving up to my bra.

"Ill come back later," He told.

He uncliped my bra, and slid it off. I was now exposed and felt discusting. He left my lips to stare at me. This only made me squirm with all of the power I had. It was nothing compared to his strengh though. He moved his lips to mu breasts. He massaged one with his hand and the other with his lips.

This gave me a good chance to get away. I got my hands out, and pushed him with all my strength. He allowed me to push him, and put his hands on my waist, holding me in place. I tried to pound on his back. Then he decided to grind into me. The doorbell rang. I began to yelled louder than ever. He placed his lips back on mine to muffle the screams. He ignored the door, because we kept the door locked. I continued to fight him. I would not give up.

A few minutes later I heard a key jiggling in the door. This made me fight and yell as loud as I could. The door opened quickly, revealing Brendon. Gavin jumped off of me, confused. I grabbed my shirt from beside the couch, and slid it on quickly, feeling more comfortable. I sat up, between the two boys, who stared eachother down. My body relaxed, I was so glad Brendon came when he did.

I looked between the both of them. Their silence was deafening. Brendon turned and set his camera down. He walked around the couch, and hit Gavin's shoulders. I have never seen Brendon violent. Gavin was buffer than Brendon and pushed him back.

"GET OUT!" Brendon screamed. Gavin put his hands up as if he were innocent. He grabbed his clothes, and left, slamming the door. I sighed, relieved.

Brendon opened his arms for a hug, witch I ran to. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," I told.

"I should have come sooner," He rested his head on mine.

"Im just glad you came," I left his hug, regrouping my head.

"Im gonna change," I told picking up my bra, and going to the closet. I left my jean shorts on, and put my bra on and then my shirt back on. I got my phone off the counter and opened it.

Logan had called me a few times. I called him back. Each ring made me more nervous to find out his reaction.

"Alex?" His voice was full if concern.

"Hey," My voice was small, as I tried to hide my worries.

"What happened,"

"umm," I looked to Brendon.

"Im coming home," Logans voice became low.

"Logie you have meetings,"

"Jeff cancel my meetings," His voice was faint.

"See you soon baby," He told.

"Love you," I responded before he hung up.

Since I wasnt going anywhere for the rest of the day, I decided to change into a sports bra and sweatpants.

Although Brendon and I are great friends, it was a little awkward because less than an hour ago he had just seen my upper half. I sat on the couch next to him. He was messing around with his camera, and I looked through Netfilx on the TV hoping it would get my mind off of things.

"I assume Logan never told you he would be at meetings,"

"yeah," Brendon sighed.

Logan walked in the door, rushing towards me. He picked me up from the couch and set me on his lap. He put his arms around me and pressed me into him for a tight hug.

"What happened," He started.

"Hey Brendon, not to be rude but, we'd like some privacy," I turned to him.

"Yeah, sorry, I should probably get home,"

"Babe what the h*ll happened?"

"So when you leaft I hit the gym. When I walked out some guy named Gavin introduced himself to me. He asked if I wanted to go to lunch. I told him that I am in a serious relationship. He wouldnt take that for an answer so I just ran away from him. When I got out of the shower there was a ring at the door," I stopped to take a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever is next.
"I opened it to find Gavin," I paused again trying to get the tears out of my eyes.
"He pushed me up into the couch. He pushed me and held me down as he made out with me. He undressed my top, and I tried everything I could to get away. Nothing worked. Before he could rape me Brendon used his key to get in," I choked up at the word rape. Logan stared at the wall away from me. The tears left my eyes.

"Its okay baby," Logan pulled me back into him.

"Its okay," He repeated. I cried onto his shoulder, and I knew he was crying too.

"Baby, please dont leave the house without me," He pleaded, worried this would happen again. I nodded even though his request was extremly over protective. He rocked me back and forth to comfort me.

"I cant imagine what that must have been like," He wispered. I nodded into his shoulder. He hummed a song to me.

After a while he brought me to our room. It was only three pm, making me confused.

"You need sleep," He told throwing blankets over me.

He leaft the room leaving me to sleep.

Logan POV

I tucked her in and left. She had been through so much. I decided to hit the gym, again. I focused on my arms for the workout, so I could beat up anyone who would come close to Alex. I kept an eye out for anyone who looked like how Alex described Gavin. I didnt see anyone.

I decided to head to the store. It was a short walk so I decided to vlog.

"Okay, so right now I am headed to the store, to get Alex some stuff. she is taking a nap right now. Shes had a really rough day, so I want to get her somthing special,"

I picked up some fancy whine glasses along with two bottles. I got her favorite candies, along with a soft blanket. We already had wine glasses and blankets, but she needed more.

When I walked into the house everything was silent, hoe I left it. I set the wine, candy and glasses in the living room, along with all the blankets I could find. After that I headed to the shower.

"Your home!" Alex wispered.

"How did you sleep?"

"I couldnt,"

"Why?"

"You werent here," She smiled. I gave her a face, and got in the shower. a few minutes later she came into the bathroom. I held in a smile. I wanted to pull her into the shower. She was tired though. The foggy glass didnt allow me to see her. I rubbed an area open so I could watch her. She glanced at me though the mirror. She went back to putting her long hair in a messy ponytail.

She left the bathroom afterwords, and I felt a little sad. I got out and put on some sweatpants to match her. I walked out of the bathroom to hear her gasp. I ran to her, looking around for any threats. I gave her a confused look, and followed her eyes to the wine I had put out. I laughed at myself. I forgot somehow.

"Are you okay," I decided to keep up my game.

"Not at all," She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I guess I need to help you then," I made my voice low and husky. She loved my voice like this. I took a step closer, and she placed her lips on mine before I could tease her. I took steps closer to her, making her sit back into the couch. I turned us so I was on top of her, who was laying down. I leaft the kiss for a second. I pulled out a remote from my pocket to turn on music. I had a playlist ready, and started it off with our song: Make You Feel My Love. I kissed her in tune with the song, slow and passionate.

She reached a hand to my cheek, the other holding my wrist loosley. I pushed my lips into hers. The next song that came on was Earned It By The Weekend. I moved my hand out of her wrist and down her thigh. Her hand reached for mine, causing me to smile into her. I moved my hand back up to her stomach. I released my lips for a quick second, letting her get a breath. I pushed my hand into her pants. She tilted her head back, not ready for this. This gave me a good chance to kiss her neck. I put my hand on her crotch, rubbing it. I sucked harshly on her neck at the same time. She let out a moan finally. I smiled.

"Uggh," She put her hands on my cheek, putting her lips on mine. She opened her mouth wide, wanting my tounge. I put my tounge in her mouth. She took it between her lips and sucked it. I allowed a small moan.

I started to move faster, and I knew that she couldnt handle this. She finally pulled my hand away. I released her lips giving her a confused look. Her breath was shaky. She streached her hands out, wanting to be cuddled. I did as told still confused. I wrapped her in my arms and sighed. I knew she didnt want to talk right now so I just let her rest.

Kinda weird chapter, lol
vote and that isshhh!!

-Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.4K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!
592K 10.1K 66
famous vlogger meets other famous vlogger, what happens? {contains smut!} {book 1} Started: May 21, 2017 Finished: September 10, 2017 {this book is...
291K 5.2K 64
You Met Jake and Logan one day when you just moved to LosAngeles and fell for both of them! What will happen?! #377 in Fanfiction ~Started March 2017
88.2K 1.2K 24
" you're breaking her. sooner or later you're going to be the only one who can fix her "