Just A Fool || JUNGKOOK

By ImYourSunShineHobi

"You don't know what feelings are?" "No. Can you teach me?" "Teach you feelings?" "Yes! It'll be fun right?!"... More

Two ~ New Aquaintances
Three ~ Moving eyes
Four ~ The ward
Five ~ Gestures
Six ~ Degrade
Seven ~ Dont Fade
Eight ~ Regain
Nine ~ Refrain
Ten ~ Ominious
Eleven ~ Calamity
Twelve ~ Blight
Thirteen ~ Elegant
Fourteen ~ Fear
Fifteen ~ The final solution
THE EPILOGUE

One ~ The new arrival

159 44 9
By ImYourSunShineHobi

Eun kyung P.O.V ~

The 13th of march ~ The day I arrive at the mental insitution

They pushed me forward into the white long hallway.

It was never ending.

Locked up doors on both sides.

Screaming and whimpering coming from each door.

It felt like an eternity.

Just pacing through this hallway and for what reason?

To be locked away. Locked away because I am a freak.

That's all I'll ever be.

I don't know why I get angry all the time. It's just who I am and they can't accept it.

But I'm not like the others.

I don't go crazy and hurt people.

So they send me to be locked away... to get worse.

Eomma always used to tell me that are much crazier people in this place than me.

That when they find out I have bipolar... they would beat me up, kick me, punch me and leave me on the ground... to die.

I cant believe my own mother would tell me that.

You'd think she would help me wouldn't you? Wrong. She's just another person to call me a "fool" and push me away to get worse day by day.

The woman pushes me harder through the hallway.

"Can you not?" I mutter to myself.

"Shut up freak." She says as she squeezes me through the door that lead into another white room.

Full of other crazy people like me.

They were eating, talking, some even crying on the floor.

How do they even maintain this dump?

I could see another doorway at the end of the hall.

A big white double door.

waiting to for me at the end of the hall.

That is where I'll be locked up.

Locked up and alone.

"Hurry up!" She says again, slapping the back of my head and pushes me harshly through the door in front of me.

I could feel my anger rush over me again.

I swear if she speaks one more word I'll rip her fucking teeth out.

As she leads me into where all of the "foolish" people stay, she turns me round a small bend and then pushes me against the wall, holding the back of my neck harshly.

"Since we didn't search you before, let's do it now. Stay still." The strange woman says, Patting her hands all over my body, it felt so uncomfortable.

When the search was done, she opened the big black door and pushes into a soft looking foam inflated room?

How else could I explain it?

As I fall onto the soft foam behind me, she gives me a small sarcastic smile and her eyes widen softly.

"Enjoy your stay... fool"

The door slams shut and I run over to it, looking through the small dirty window that I could hardly even see through.

I couldn't see anyone else in the hallways, or even in the other window of the door opposite me.

"Fuck" I mumble and still search for somebody else.

Somebody else like me.

I suddenly feel a weird presence.

As if someone else is here.

As I turn my head slowly to my right, there was a big window.

Massive window with another person in it.

He was sitting in the corner not saying a word and anyway I don't think he could me hear me anyway.

He was slowly rocking back and forth, banging on the foam harshly every time.

I hope I don't turn out like that.

I slowly crawl towards the window and tap.

I wanted his attention and hopefully he notices me.

I tap again.

I could see his head slowly turn.

His eyelashes softly fluttering as he stares straight into my eyes.

He looks straight at me and runs up to the window, slamming his hands on the window in front of me, looking shocked and slightly happy at the same time.

I step back from the window, startled and slightly bewildered, placing my hands on the foam behind me.

He didn't open his mouth, he didn't move he just stared.

Stared at me.

It was strange.

He wore normal clothes and looked clean and healthy.

His skin was was so beautiful.

Are you allowed to do that here?

I slowly step back towards the window and I put my hand on the window of where his handprint was.

He puts it back and mouths to me.

I wasn't sure what he was saying at first so I just shook my head in confusion.

I'm pretty sure he said...

"My name is jungkook".

I mouth back "my name is uen kyung".

Hopefully he got my name and didn't think it was something completely different.

He smirks and puts both hands on the glass again.

I smile back and put my hands where his hands are and mimic him.

He mouths again.

"I am glad to see another person here."

I got exactly what he says and I nod and smile again.

Suddenly I hear a massive bang on his side of his room, it echoed through to my side too.

It was that loud.

"JUNGKOOK! TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!" A shriek came from the other side.

I gasp as he looks at me, looking scared as he scurried off into his corner and proceeds to panic and cover his face.

I could see his fear and I wanted to help somehow, but this glass isnt doing any good for any of us.

I watch as he gets dragged away by two men, who looked through the window at me and grinned widely.

Is this what my life is going to be... for the rest of my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 91 53
"If I could give you any color I would give you blue" "why?" "It's sad" • jikook •
2.4K 91 29
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
161K 6K 10
"you've taught me a lot of things, hyung. i want to teach you something." (min yoongi + jeon jungkook)
123 0 7
ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴀᴠᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ꜱᴀꜰᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ...