The Boy in Glasses (The Love...

By patiencemilan

Sometimes the world isn't always a happy place. And during those times, you need to go to your happy place. B... More

Chapter 1: Diaries Aren't So Secret
Chapter 2: Younger Channing Tatum
Chapter 3: A Hot Dream with an Even Hotter Man
Chapter 4: Sexy Comes to School
Chapter 5:Daddy's New Girl
Chapter 6: Auntie Marshue
Chapter 7: Meeting Lola
Chapter 8: My Hot New Tutor
Chapter 9: If You'll Let Me Listen
Chapter 10: Lola the Lesbian
Chapter 11: Halo's Mom
Chapter 12: Together
Chapter 13: Lola Goes in to Labor
Chapter 14: Journeying Alone
Chapter 15: Carter Saves My Life(Sorta...)
Chapter 16: Final Breaths and Tragic Deaths

IT'S HERE!

101 4 0
By patiencemilan

Wassup Readers! So I am so sorry for the delay, i have been going  through some withdraws of my story but I FINALLY found a story concept that I am happy with and I think you will enjoy.

And it is out!!!!

The Dead Boy in Glasses is published and although only a few chapters are out right now, I'm still working on it and I publish a chapter every Wednesday. So yeah.

Oh, and if you wish to maybe get a tiny sneak peek every now and then follow me on Instagram at glamourous_milan. I post sneek peaks of every new chapter every Sunday on my Insta story.

So yeah! I hope you enjoyed The Boy in Glasses and I hope you enjoy The Dead Boy in Glasses because I put a little more effort into this one. Alright I love all my readers and I'll see you in the sequel! Love you!♡;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 11
Supposedly, if you see something or someone in your dream, you have seen it before in real life, but they were both pretty sure they have never seen...
90 3 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
76 6 11
A man from nowhere, A woman from Elsewhere. A man who won't be, A man who will be. One belongs to me. Soon, so will the other three.
190 0 8
Let's talk about what ifs.. What if your high school crush comes looking for you, but he cannot see what he's looking for anymore? I hope this gets y...