Kellic Oneshots

By xxEdgyAxx

The title says it all xD (Requests Open, just dm me :P) More

Kellic Oneshots

I love you more then I hate you.

70 5 0
By xxEdgyAxx

*Kellin's POV*

  "Wakey wakey kellybear" Vic whispered poking my cheek.

  Vic was my best friend since we were in diapers, I soon formed a crush on him many years later, which sucks because he has a girlfriend, Dani, I've despised her every since they got together. She's always looking at me with a death glare..she's always saying that I'm in the way, when it's her whose in my way, but she doesn't know that. 

  "-lybear" I heard Vic shout, than I fell on the floor.

  "Owwwie" I whined and rubbed my head, pouting slightly. 

  "I've been trying to wake you up for the last 5 minutes."

  "I was already awake..you poke really hard y'know." 

  "I so do not! Why does everyone say that?" Vic whined in my ear.

  "Can you not? Goddamn, you're so annoying."

  "Yeah, but you love me anyway."

  "That I do." More than you think.

  "So Vic, what are w-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

  "It's Dani, I'll be right back" He said and answering his phone as he left my room.

  "-e gonna do today.." I finished quietly staring at my now closed door.

  I stared at the floor for about 5 mins until I finally stood up and started making my bed. 

  Once finished, I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. 

  "Kells, I gotta go. I'll see ya later," before I got to reply, I heard the front door close and his car pull away from my house. 

  Sighing, I got back up and looked at a picture of me and Vic at the fair, he had just gotten me this big stuffed bear (which I still have to this very day) and I remember I was so excited when he won it for me. 

  "Kellin, honey, what's wrong?"  my mom asked.

  "What do you mean?" 

  "You're crying." she said and wiped my cheeks. I didn't even notice that I had been crying..

  "It's nothing, I'm fine" I sat at my desk and opened my laptop.

  "Okay..I'm gonna go to the store," I heard her say and walk out my room.

   I just browsed on Facebook as I heard her car pull away, looking through pictures. Before I logged off, a picture caught my eye.

  Scrolling back up to it, frowning as I looked at it. 

  I slammed the laptop shut and yelled as I punched the wall.

  "I'm so fucking pathetic. Having a crush on my best friend, I knew I could never be his,"

  Sliding down the wall, I covered my face, sobbing into them.

  I'm ugly, fat, and would never be good enough for him.

--

Looking out my window, I saw my mom pull in from wherever she was she's been in and out the house all day. 

  Pulling my sleeves over my hands, I stood up from where I was sitting, and closed the curtains, leaving my room pitch black.

  Once my eyes adjusted, I grabbed the picture of me and Vic, and sat in the corner staring at it.

  Vic hasn't called or texted me since he left earlier. He's posted so many pictures of him and Danielle the past hours..

  I squinted as my door opened, letting the light shine on my hunched over body, "Sweetie, are you going to eat dinner?" mom asked.

  Shaking my head, I looked back down at the picture, "I'm not hungry.." I whispered.

  "You've said that all day, what's going on?"    

  "Nothing mom, just leave me alone," I said quietly staring at the picture of me and Vic.

   She sighed and I was left alone once again.

  --

  I woke up against the wall as rays of the sun shone on my face, blinding my awakening eyes.

  Pushing myself off the floor, I winced as I felt pain shoot through my hand.

  I pushed the sleeve of my hoodie up and stared at my red, swollen knuckles.

  "Great..just great" I knew this would happen, so why am I so surprised that it did.

  I pulled my hoodie off, went to the bathroom, and looked for my ace bandage.

  Once found, I wrapped my hand and started getting ready for school.

  I'm a 10th grader at Mission Bay High School, it's a shitty school, Vic's my only friend, but ever since he started dating Danielle, he's been distant lately.

  Changing, I pulled on black ripped skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and my black hoodie. 

  Once I was dressed, I decided to wear my black vans, grabbed my phone and bookbag, then walked out the door.

  I noticed that mom wasn't home as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, there's usually the smell of coffee flowing through the first floor of the house.

  Sighing, I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. 

  Walking out the door, I started down the sidewalk until I realized that I left my phone on the counter.

  Jogging back into the house, I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket.

  I step outside again it's raining down heavily.

  Pulling my hood over my head, I trudged my way to school. 

  Staring at the ground as I walked.

  Once I was close to the school, I heard a car driving towards me.

  Looking at the car, I noticed it was Danielle and her friends.

  Danielle smirked once she made eye contact with me, and sped passed me, water splashing on my body as they went through a large puddle of water.

  I gasped as the muddy water hit me, but then started walking again. 

  Hearing a car pull over next to me, I just shrugged it off and continued walking. 

  "Kells" I heard a familiar voice call.

  I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but calmed down once I turned around to see that it was only Vic.

  "Kellin, why are you walking outside in the rain, and why are you all muddy?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

  "Ask that bitch girlfriend of yours.." I said quietly.

  "Danielle is not a bitch, if you got to know her, you would know she's a really nice person." Vic said angrily back, all concern for me left him, as he glared at me.

  "I know her well enough to know that she hates me."

  "She doesn't hate you, Kellin, you just don't see it like I do,"

  "What the hell do you mean!?" I yelled at him.

  "She doesn't like when I hang out with you," 

  "She's just a jealous stuck-up bitch who thinks that she'll get whatever she wants. She's got you wrapped around her finger, if you would open your eyes for once, you'd notice you've been spending more time with her then your friends. We've known each other since we were in diapers, and you've known her for about a year. You've been very distant with all of us and you don't even care," I replied and sped off away from him, pushing through a crowd of teenagers that I didn't even notice were standing there and went to class.

*Vic's POV*

  I watched as Kellin walked away from me than looked over at my group of friends who just nodded, turned, and walked away. 

  Rolling my eyes, I went to class and waited for Danielle.

--

  It's now lunch time and i've been avoiding Kellin since this moring.

  Turning around, someone ran into me and fell on the floor. 

  Looking down at the person, I notice it's Kellin and roll my eyes.

  Wrapping my arm around Danielle as we walked to the cafeteria to our table.

  "How's your day been baby?" I asked Dani as we sat down.

  "Kinda shitty," she said with a chuckle.

  "Can I ask you something?" 

  "Sure," she looked up at me.

  "Uh, this morning I saw Kellin and he was muddy and said that you did that.."

  "I have no idea what you're talking about honey," she replied, looking me in the eye.

  "Oh.." I said and stood up, going to get my lunch.

  Looking around I notice Kellin sitting at a table with Jenna, Tay, Oli, and Mike, he was pushing his food around his tray.

  Turning back, I picked up a paper plate with a slice of cheese pizza sitting on it, then grabbed an apple and a water bottle.

   Just as I paid for my food I heard a gasp, and someone run past me. 

  Rolling my eyes, once again, I sat back down and began eating my food.

  I heard Jenna and Tay talking about someone, then heard Dani's name and took a deep breath. I always hear them talking shit about Dani, and I've never done anything about it, but this time I will.

*Kellin's POV"

  I finished washing the milk from my hair, and changed into the extra pair of clothing I had.

  Walking out the bathroom, I headed to my locker to put the now dirty clothing back in my book bag, in a plastic bag.

  Sighing, I closed my locker, jumping when I saw Vic standing behind it.

  "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed already.

  "Your friends keep talking shit about Dani, and I don't like it at all." 

  "So?" 

  "Shut them up" he said sternly.

  "Whatever, I'll do my best." I said and walked away.

--

  It's been a few days and things seemed to go back to normal with Vic I guess you'd say, but not for long..I'm going to tell him that I'm gay..which probably won't turn out well..

  I asked Vic to meet me by my locker since I've got something to tell him..

  Once I reached my locker, I noticed that Vic was there already. 

  I took a deep breath and looked at the floor.

  "You wanted to tell me something..?" he asked.

  "Uhm, yeah.." 

  "What is it?" 

  "I'm gay.." I said quiety and looked up at him to see a disgusted look. I should have known that was gonna happen.

--

  Things have been pretty distant with Vic and it hurts to know that he hates me..

  Walking into school, I see everyone staring at me.

  "Fag" I heard someone say, coughing, trying to cover up.

  Oh god..Vic told everyone..I should've known he was gonna do that, he's practically the leader of this school..

  I walked up to Vic and pushed him. 

  "You told everyone?" 

  "Of course I did, no one likes a faggot," he said and chuckled.

  "I thought we were friends..why can't you see past this..?" 

  "Because you drag me down. And if you go down, I'm not going with you." he shrugged.

  I had expected him to be supporting like all my other friends, I really thought he was a true friend.

--

  Walking to the park, I saw Vic sitting on top of a table, talking on the phone.

  I walked up to him and he quickly hung up the phone.

  "Vic.." 

  "What do you want," he asked and sighed

  I wanted to say sorry I told him, but I wasn't sorry for who I was.

  "Nothing, just wanted to hang for a little..like 10 mins.." 

  He sighed again and stood up.

  "Not here..people are gonna see me and I can't have that happen.." he said and turned around.

  "Follow me," I frowned and followed him.

  We walked for what seemed like forever and we got to our old tree house in the forest.

  I smiled slightly as we sat on a rock that stood a foot away from the later.

  Looking up at him, he looked back at me and we stared in each others eyes.

  I took a deep breath and leaned in slowly, he did the same somewhat, still looking into my eyes. 

  Closing my eyes, I pushed our lips together, surprised when he kissed back. 

  Our lips moved together, fitting like puzzle pieces.

  I ran my fingers through his hair but Vic pushed me onto the ground, the sticks scratching my exposed arms.

  "T-this never happened. Don't tell anyone or else.." he said in a shaky voice.

  "O-or else w-what?" I asked him.

  He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up off the ground. 

  "Or else I'll hurt you so bad you wish you were never born.." he said and dropped me back onto the pile of sticks, yet again scratching my arms, then walked away.

  "Sometimes I really hate you.." but I love you more then I hate you. 

--

  There's my first shitty oneshot.

  I hope you guys liked it. You probably didn't because I'm a shitty writer soo.

  Peace..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...