(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
A/N

chapter 45

5.3K 88 24
By emisonforever19

*** 1 year later ***

Alison's pov

Things with Emily and me have been incredible we had two baby girl's in the end one called Lily and grace they are both very cute.  Emily has been so good she makes such a good parent without her ,I know I wouldn't of been able to do it she was amazing through my pregnancy always looking after me being super caring and protective.  We've both been having less sleep but it's been worth it we take it in turns.  I look at Emily lovingly while getting out of bed to check on our girl's to find them both asleep.  I hear Emily comes downstairs with me cooking breakfast.

"Hey gorgeous are you okay?? did you sleep better than last night Em ? "

"Yeah I did I was worried about not having enough sleep though. I'm going to bring the girl's downstairs or are they still sleeping Ali ?"

"Don't worry about me I can handle it I think they are awake Em I'm going to cook us breakfast while you bring them down "

As I'm cooking I'm also decorating as it's there 1st birthday  party and Spencer, Hanna and Aria are coming over with Cece.   I take grace into my arms while cuddling her giving her some milk from a bottle . Emily is feeding Lily while making silly faces making her laugh which is so cute to watch her bond with the girl's is incredible already .

"We did pretty good didn't we Ali ?? to have such cute babies"
Emily says smiling at me

"We did Em and it's all thanks to you. Are you nervous about today about being a swimming coach it's your first day "

"No it's all down to you Ali. I am nervous but Cece will there to support me so it's not too bad I suppose "

"I'm here as well Em if you need me you can always come into my classroom if you want to "

"Oh can I be you're student again I do miss being your student Ali "

"I bet you do Em "
I say with a giggle

"Right I best be going are you going to with the girl's today I can take time off you know Ali "

"Em we will be fine we look forward to seeing you for the birthday don't be late "

"I wouldn't miss it for the world I love you Ali "

""""I love you too Em """

Emily kisses Grace and Lilly then gives me a cuddle then heads upstairs to get ready . I sit at the table still feeding Lily. 2 hours goes past I'm sitting on the sofa watching a movie then I hear my phone go off. I check to see who it's from its from Emily .

Hey beautiful Blondie hope you and the girl's are okay? I'm missing you all love you 😍😍 xxx

Awww Em we are good I'm missing you come home soon 😕😕 xxx do you want to see a cute pic Em?

Sure go ahead xxxx

Wow 😀😀😀 we should get that in a frame Ali we make such good parents xxxx

We make the the best parents Em we love you I best start setting up for the birthday xxxx

Ali i will do it when I'm home I don't want you doing to much miss you xxx

                   Emily's pov

My first day as a teaching coach went really well there's this one girl who really reminds me of myself alot she's very passionate about her swimming. I've been hearing from Alison alot today shes been sending me pictures of our babies I'm so happy things turned out the way they did everthing was just how I imagined it to be.  As I'm leaving to get in my car Cece shouts me over .

"What time is the birthday party Em ? "

"Get to Alisons at 6 if you can Cece I still can't believe a year has gone by it's insane how quickly time goes "

"I know Emily but I will say thank you for making Alison happy she was a right mess after Elliot I was concerned about her but since you've came into her life I've never seen her so happy "

"Well thank you Cece that's a lovely compliment I'll always try my best to make her happy and be good to her always "

"I know you would Em I trust you see you soon "
Cece smiles at me while getting into her car

I stop at the shop on the way back getting a couple of things for Ali and me when I get home I see the decorations have been put up everywhere . I see Alison sitting on the sofa with the girl's In her arms asleep I sit next to Alison giving her a kiss.

"Em I missed You so much did you notice I put the decorations up? "

"Yeah i did Ali but you know I wanted to help you I hope you didn't do too much on your own "

"Em I'm not pregnant anymore I can do more you can stop pampering me now "

'Hmmm how's about no would you like a drink or anything Ali ? "

"Yeah please Em can you make me a hot chocolate ? "

"Anything for you Ali I'll be right back"

1 hour passes Lilly and grace are awake . Alison comes down in a dress looking incredibly sexy.  The doorbell goes off ,I answer the door Hanna comes barging in going straight to Lilly and Grace.

"Happy birthday you two cuties my gosh Ali they are so cute can I hold one of them ?"

"Yeah you can Hanna just be careful though please sit down that's probably best "
I say nervously

"Geeze Emily I know how to hold a baby "
Hanna says giggling

"Okay i just worry that's all Hanna don't take it personally "

"As you can see Hanna Em is super protective just how she is with me "
Alison Jokes

"Oi Ali I heard that by the way "

"Sorry babe Iove you really Em "
Alison smiles at me giggling

"I love you more Ali "

Aria,Cece and Spencer came around not long after Hanna they brought presents for Lily and Grace . They were there all through Alison's pregnancy supporting us both.  They have been amazing.  Aria lights the candles on the cake while we sing happy birthday to Grace and Lily . I know they are too young to understand but it's nice making memories with them . I hold Grace and Alison holds Lily while we open up there presents taking pictures at the same time.

"Awww thank you guys you really didn't have to"
Alison says smiling at Cece and Hanna

"You're welcome Alison we are so happy for you "
Cece says smiling at Alison

As the time reaches 7 in the evening Alison and me decide to put Lily and Grace to sleep saying goodbye to the girl's . Alison is rocking Grace while I'm holding Lily as she's asleep.  After putting Lily and Grace into there  bed cots Alison and me get into bed holding each other.

"Ali I'm so proud of what we have done together I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you "

"I'm really proud too thank you for being so supportive Em I can't wait either to spend the rest of my life with you . "

I smile at Alison kissing her lips softly looking into her eyes lovingly
"I love you Alison I'm not going to go a day without telling you that "

"I love you too Em be mine forever"

"I'll always be yours Ali now and forever "

"That's why I love you Em you're big on happy endings "

          The end

I hope you enjoyed this final chapter of my story. Thank you for those who have been supporting me I've really appreciated it check out my new Emison story called secret crush which should be up very soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 32
After A Emily left to go to the Military but not before having a one night stand with her best friend? 5years has past and Emily is back and she's in...
58.2K 1.2K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
53.4K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...
34.5K 578 33
How Emison should have been I think. Emily is intersex.