Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 20

952 14 4
By Duhasaad

One man entered the runway along with a girl holding his hand, all the lights were on them, his face was unknown for both Jalal and Jodha but the girl they knew her very well "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?" Jalal murmured angrily, "So MR. Daniel Shaikh what you want to say for the world in such a day???" the Presenter asked, after hearing the name Abdul and Mirza who were in the second line already jumped to Jalal "Jalal!! So that is Daniel the one who freed her", "Oh really, thanks for the information!!!" he replied statistically, they went back to their places "I want to introduce first my will be fiancé Ruqaiya" he took a breath when the presenter said "OH so not only Jodha Mohammad build a family" hearing the name, Rukayia raised her face with that evil smirk and faced Jodha and Jalal who were sitting in front of the stage she gave Jalal an evil smile, she saw him burning in angriness then she looked at Jodha and gave her 'I came back' look "Yea that's right, second I would like to say my famous words before each RUNWAY which is 'The winner today is known from the beginning' with all the respect to the famous and beautiful designer Jodha, thank you" he ended his talk "OH big words, anyway thank you so much sir please have a seat" he walked along with Ruqaiya to their seat which was opposite to Jodha and Jalal side "Can I know what is she doing here when you told me that she is in the jail Jalal???" Jodha asked angrily "So ladies and gentleman let's start with a small performance then we will shift to our beautiful designer Jodha Mohammed and her amazing designs" the presenter said then left the stage with the claps and a group of dancers started to preform "Jodha!! I'm sorry she got out last week because...", "Seriously??? One week and you still didn't inform me?? so good Jalal, so good!!" she replied statistically "Jodha!! Please listen to me I wa..." he was about to explain when someone came "Jodha!!! You have to come our designs will come in the runway after ten minutes" she gave Jalal an angry look then went with the boy "OH GOD, FROM WHERE THIS COME NOW??" he fumed.

While in the other side Ruqaiya was dancing in happiness seeing their talking fight, "Daniel!!!" She called "MMM.." he looked at her, "You will win today right???" she asked "What do you think???", "You will!!" he gave her a side hug and said "That what will happen".

Sukanya was walking between the seats when someone pulled her and made her sit beside him "AAAHH...", "SHHHH it's me", she looked at him "Mr. Surya you here", "Yea you forget one of the tickets in my office", "Oh... I mean... Actually... I mean it was... It was for you... I mean I wanted to give it to you but... I mean you know what happened", "Actually I didn't came for the runway Sukanya, I came to tell you I need you in my work... I mean you are working for me not for others so I want you to come back to your work but that only if you want, I know after what happened you won't come back but I'm really sorry about it and please come back I need you I mean my work needs you" she got surprised, she already jumped and said "Of cours...", "Miss Sukanya come Mrs. Jodha wants you come" Ray pulled her "I SAID OF COURSE I WILL COME BACK DON'T WORRY" she yelled while going, he chuckled "She is impossible".

Jodha was not being attention to anything around her when Shivani called "JODHA!!!", "MMMMM..", "Where are you lost??? In ten minutes the designs will go in the runway and you are lost", "Yea what's the matter??", "Jodha!! Forget everything now for God sake and please pay attention with me think about her later now be with me come!!!" Shivani pulled her from the seat then showed her the models "No let your hair in this side, you too" Jodha started working, "Yea... yea you first and you second remember to turn to the other side so they can see the design.... Good... OK!!!" She ordered the models, "JODHA!!! What happened suddenly??? Why you made them call me???" Sukanya asked angrily, "And why are you that angry??? Anyway I want your help see the models" she nodded annoyingly then went and did what Jodha asked her for.

"LADIES AND GENTELMEN THE TIME COMES PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE 'JM' DESIGNS" the presenter said then a group of dancers entered and started dancing in the middle for half a minute then the models started to came out.

A Model after a model entered making everybody hell shocked they were wonderful the judges got amazed with the designs even Daniel was shocked, this is the first time he started being worried "She might win!!" he murmured "WHAT???" Ruqaiya got shocked "I SAID SHE MIGHT WIN RUQAIYA, SHE MIGHT WIN her des... igns are... are amazing Rukaiya OH GOD" stress started to get over him, while in the other side Jalal and the family members were so proud of Jodha, Jalal was amazed with her talent, all the designs were there, starting from comforts, semi-casual, casual to semi-formal and formal the forty five designs walked and now it was the bridal attires, the models walked making everybody again hell shock specially Ruqaiya who turned from shock to Jealousy she wished to go on stage and fire all these dresses.

Finally all the models came again to the runway together and made two lines and in the middle one model with a bridal attire walked along with Jodha holding her hand, they reached the middle then the model gave Jodha a bouquet of flowers, she thanked her then thanked everybody by bowing down a little bit her beauty melted all the men and made all the women burn in jealousy "WOW... LIKE JUST WOW MRS. JODHA I APPRECIATE YOUR HARDWORK AND NOW AFTER THOSE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL DESIGNS WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR A FEW WORDS FROM THE JUDGES, SO MR. JACOB WHAT DO YOU THINK??", "Actually I want first to admire the beauty of the lady in front of me, she is really coming from heaven I just can't describe her beauty in words" Hearing his words Jalal wanted to kill him for a second especially when he found Jodha smiling, he was about to get up when Mirza hold him from his shoulder "This is normal Jalal so relax!!!" he fumed "Second, I seriously don't have a word as all my words will be just nothing comparing to her wonderful job and beauty as well I can't stop myself, thank you!!!" Jodha gave him a shyness smile which made Jalal jealousy reach the peak "NOW MISS. CLARA WHAT DO YOU THINK???", "I will just say fabulous as I'm out of words exactly same Jacob I wish to try all those designs now like seriously now that's all thank you!!", Jodha also smiled to her "FINALLY MISS. BORA WHAT IS YOUR COMMENT", "The designs was just well done I really liked her way and her out of the box thinking I just loved it all thank you!!", Jodha smiled again "THANK YOU MRS. JODHA WILL SEE YOU AT THE END YOU MAY HAVE A SEAT, NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LET'S HAVE A SHORT BREAK WITH SOME PERFORMANCE THEN COME BACK WITH THE 'DSG' DESIGNS" she left the stage when people started clapping.

As soon as she came Jalal hugged her and said "It was just amazing sweetheart!!" she smiled then he made her sit on her chair "It was wonderful Jodha!!" Salima said "Yes just fabulous" Bakshi agreed and Mirza nodded, "Thank you!!", "My daughter it was amazing just same you" Hamida said and kissed her forehead "Auntie!!! You are amazing cloths maker" Rahim said and hugged her making her laugh "So because I'm amazing CLOTHS MAKER I will make a suit for my Rahim and only in his birthday", "I will agree only if you will let me walk in this big thingy same you" he said pointing on the top of the stage she chuckled then said "Sure, I will let you walk in this BIG THINGY" he hugged her "BTW why did you smile???" Jalal asked, she looked at him confused "Smile???", "Yea I mean when he started praising your beauty you smiled back as everything is normal" she got surprised not understanding what is he talking about "What do you mean Jalal???", "Don't make yourself idiot Jodha, you know about what I'm talking when that JACOB told you that you are just coming from heaven and you are so pretty why you smiled back??? And why did you agree with him???" she looked at him with a shock expression then she turned her shock to a loud laugh she couldn't hold herself "There is nothing funny here Jodha" he said annoyingly "HAHAHAHAH so HAHAHAH so you HAHAHAHAHH so you are HAHAHAHAH so you are Jealous HAHAHAHHA OH GOD I CAN'T BELIVE IT HAHAHAH", "Jealous???? Me??? No way" he replied "MMMMM so you want to tell me if I will go now and hear more about his praising you won't mind" she said hardly trying to control her laugh seeing his shock expression "YOU WON'T DO IT" he already yelled making her laugh again "Just admit it Jalal HAHAHAHA admit you are HAHAHAHA you are jealous", "OK FINE I'M HELL JEALOUS ABOUT YOU, I CAN'T SEE ANYBODY PRAISING NOR NEAR YOU I FEEL LIKE BURNING HIM A LIVE DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? BECAUSE YOU ARE FOR ME AND ONLY NOT FOR ANYBODY ELSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE RIGHT TO PRAISE YOUR BEAUTY NO ONE ELSE" he said it all once she smiled then hugged him tightly and said "Of course I'm for you and only Jalal none other than you I love my possessive man" she pulled his cheeks and smiled while he was still giving her the same angry face "Come on, stop giving me that look, and BTW I still didn't forget about her" his expiration suddenly changed and said "JODHA TRUST ME...." She cut him and said "I trust you Jalal, actually I don't care anymore as long as she is away from both of us I don't care" she said making him smile and hug her side hug.

All this time Ruqaiya was watching from the other side and burning she wished to kill Jodha in her place "Oh did you hear that??? Jodha is pregnant" one of the girls said behind Ruqaiya making her shock "Yea I heard it but the biggest news is that Jalal Mohammad is her husband and they are now married for eleven months OH GOD she is so lucky", "I know I wished to be in her place did you see how he walked with her and kissed her???", "Yea it was just heartbreaking" hearing that Ruqaiya angriness reached the peak she started to hold her dress firmly 'JODHAAAAAA I WILL KILL YOU.... HOW DARE YOU BE PREGNANT FROM MY JALAL??? BUT I SWEAR TO GOD THAT THIS BABY WON'T BE SAVE AS LONG AS I'M A LIVE.... JALAL WON'T GET A CHILD FROM ANY OTHER GIRL THAN ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND???' She thought while looking at Jodha who were holding Jalal hand and he was hugging her side hug, resting his hand on her belly.

"NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME LETS THE 'DSG' SHOW US THEIR DESIGNS" the presenter said then left the stage, Ruqaiya thought 'let's see what that stupid boy made' while in the other hand Jodha heart fall from nervousness Jalal understand so he tightened his hug on her and said "Don't worry love!! Everything will be fine" she nodded.

The designs started to move in the runway, design by design passed they were all nice and amazing, people liked them, all of them were well done.

After the models were done he walked in the runway then he got some comments from the judges they were very good comments that made Jodha afraid from the result "I won't win" she murmured "What??", "I said I won't win Jalal, I won't", "Don't say that Jodha this runway will be yours and only you will got out from it with your head up do you understand???" she hardly nodded.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FINAL RESULT IS NOW IN MY HANDS IN THIS SMALL CARD SO LET'S CALL THE COMPETITORS TO THE STAGE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER" the presenter said then waited for both Jodha and Daniel to get in the runway, Jodha looked at Jalal to get her hope then went up.

Both of them stood in the middle of the stage and the presenter stood next to them "SO LET US HEAR THE FINAL WORDS FROM BOTH OF THEM STARTING FROM MR. DANIEL, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY MR. DANIEL AS A LAST COMMENT BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT", "I would like to say to Mrs. Jodha to participate in the next month and forget about that one thank you!!" Jodha looked at him then smirked statistically, "OH THAT WAS BIG COMMENT, NOW LET US HEAR OUR DESIGNER MRS. JODHA, SO WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY MISS. KAPOOR OH SORRY I MEAN MRS. MOHAMMED???", "As long as Mr. Daniel words was for me then my words will be for him I want to tell him winning once or twice doesn't mean winning forever Mr. Daniel also I want to congrats him for the engagement you knew very well how to choose beautiful dancer oh I mean beautiful girl" her last words was while looking at Ruqaiya who fumed in angriness then she continued "Also I wanted to ask Miss. Ruqaiya as soon as I saw her that when did she came out from the jail as long as I know I didn't withdrew my case from her, anyway leave it that's all thank you" Jodha felt really relived after saying all that as she wanted to slap Ruqaiya the moment that she saw her and she couldn't and that was the only way to slap her, "EXCUSE ME MRS. MOHAMMED I THINK WE ARE IN THE RUNWAY NOT IN PRIVATE CONVERSATION" Daniel said strictly trying to keep himself calm "And that what I know too" she replied "OH...OH SO I THINK THIS WILL BE DISCUSED LATER LET US FOCUS ON THE RESULT NOW SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN???" most said 'Jodha' but there was also who said 'Daniel', "SO THE WINNER FOR THIS COMPETITION THE DESIGNER FOR THE WORLD IS........ NONE OTHER THAN 'JM' YES IT IS JODHA MOHAMMAD" everybody clapped, she still didn't get it when Jalal came and hugged her and twirl her in the air "I TOLD YOU.... YOU WILL WIN" he put her down and she hugged him and said "I win.... yes I win.... I WIN JALAL I DID IT" the judges came on stage to congrats her the two ladies hugged her and wished her and it came to Jacob turn he was about to hug her when Jalal quickly shakes his hand with him and said strictly "I think shaking hand is much more than enough", "Yea sure Mr. Mohammed" he shakes his hand with Jodha in nervousness then went from there "Why you did...", before she could continue he kissed her and said "I'm the only man who are allowed to touch you" she gave him a 'really???' look then chuckled. The family also congrats her.

All of that time Daniel and Rukayia both were burned in fire "Don't worry Dan...." She was about to console him when he yelled "SHUT THE F**K UP RUQAIYA COME WE WILL LEAVE" he dragged her harshly and went out from the back door while she was thinking 'THAT STUPID MAN FIRST HE MADE THAT B***H WIN AND SECOND HE WON'T LET ME SEE THE BEST SCENE OF MY LIFE' she fumed.

"Congrats Sukanya for your sister winning" Surya said "Thank you Sir!!" She replied "So what you will do now???", "Actually I have party with Jodha but I have to go home first to change so I'm going", "Great I was about to go also so come I will drop you", "No actually I will go with the driver", "I said I will drop you come with me", "But...", "No Buts come" she nodded and went with him toward the car.

After all the congrats wishes, "Jodha let's go??" Jalal asked "Yes but not from that door from the back door" he looked at her confused "This door will have so much reporters and I'm not in the mood of staying one hour with their stupid questions so let Mirza take everybody from that door and me and you will go from the other one" he and Mirza nodded together she took him from there, they went toward the other door "I love you so much Jalal thank you for being with me" she said "This is nothing comparing to my love to you Jodha I can Jump from a mountain just for your sake", she looked at him then said teasingly "OK then I know a very big mountain in New York let's go there" he stopped walking then gave her 'WHAT THE F**K???' look "Seriously Jodha you want me to jump so you will be happy???" she held her laugh hardly then said "Just a second ago you said you will do it", "But I was say...." She started laughing on him "So you were teasing me I will show....", "JALAL!! THAT'S YOU???" one girl yelled then came running and hugged him, both Jodha and Jalal got hell shock, "Excuse me... who are you???" Jodha asked while pushing her away from Jalal when the girl said "Jalal!! Who is that girl???, is she one of your so called girlfriends you know what I'm really mad at you... being with girlfriends doesn't give you the right to forget m...", "WHAT THE H**L??? I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND I'M HIS WIFE YOU IDIOT" Jodha already yelled "No way Jalal and marriage I can't believe it this girl might be crazy let me make her awake" she was about to slap Jodha when Jalal hold her hand firmly "Don't ever dare do you understand?? And who the f**k are you???? I never saw you in my life" he said while pushing her away "HA??? Who I am??? Of course changing your girl friends like shoes will make you forget me, but I will make you remember me my love" She quickly came near him and was about to kiss him when Jodha couldn't hold it any more she gave him 'Really??' and went out of the place Jalal pushed the girl and ran to Jodha "Jodha!! Wait please!!" he hold her in the middle of the street and said "I swear to God I don't know her OK I had many relations before but I can recognize them please trust m...", "Really Jalal??? And how you remember them", "Jodha please tru..." he was about to continue when a car came in the fastest speed he quickly pushed Jodha "JODHA!!!", "JALAAAAAAALLLL" the car crushed him he twirl and twirl above the car then fall "JALAAAAAL...Ja...Ja...Jalal" she called him when the car just went away she ran to him he was covered with blood "Jalaaaaal...Ja..Jalal please answer me please Jalal...Ja...Jalal please answer Jalal" she started crying helplessly he opened his eyes hardly then said "AAAA... I.... I.... wi... wi... ll b.... be.... f... f... ine.... Jo... Jo.. Jo.. dha ... Al.. al..ways ....re... rem.... ember... I... I... lo... love... yo.... u" he closed his eyes in her arms "JA... JALAL....JALAL..... JALAAAAAAL ple... please open your eyes JALAAAAAL I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES open your eyes please.... please Jalaaal" she hugged him and cried.

"THIS IS JODHA!!!" Sukanya already yelled when Surya stopped the car they both came running to Jodha.......

************************************

so here is chapter twenty!!

please vote and comment!!

love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 26K 59
Highest Ranking #1 22.10.1 Jellal never knew things will turn out worse after his beloved's death. Even after eight years all he wanted to do was mo...
6.8K 634 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
248K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...