Manan-My So Called Husband!!

بواسطة NamrathaNamratha

Just wanna say read yourself, maybe u will fall in love with it.. Cold Husband Straight & Stern Wife Two pole... المزيد

Soon To Be Urs!!
If you hold my hand
TWINKLE
Expect the Unexpected
Life is Uncertain??
Second chance is worth it
Past in Present
Let's fall in LOVE again
She is a Mess, but she is My Mess!
Our Teenage Love
The Accident
After the storm
Bittersweet

Wedding

13.7K 732 105
بواسطة NamrathaNamratha

Everything around was called perfect.Perfection was the name for Manik Malhotra.he walked downstairs with his own aura..not forget his attire..he looked, perfect greek god in white kurta for his haldi. 

A small smile on his lips, a twinkle in his eyes said more than his words could say any. He was introvert, he hides his feelings behind the mask. Reading it needs whole eternity for a person. but the only person can read him. And he is very fortunate to have that person in his life.

While he was made to sit in mid, among all. To apply haldi to the arrogant bastard, who was sulking around looking at the yellow paste., he himself called for it, as he nodded yes, for other Indian traditional marriage stuff as he got his wish done for his marriage. Yes, they were in Maldives, the way he wished for his marriage. And elderly Malhotra's want traditional stuff behind Catholic wedding. And here they are taking revenge for same, as they know how Manik hates such things. But he didn't have an option but to follow.

Whereas for Malhotra's, it's still a shock. The Manik Malhotra agreed to marry. that too most curt Nandini Murthy. What's wrong none knew? While Neyonika was going to faint when he actually asked for a beach wedding. she really doubted her son's sane brain at very moment..he definitely needed a doctor help is all she said to her dear husband Suyyash, who excitedly nodded his head for same as it is very rare Neyonika agreeing his words. Manik is insane, he needed a doctor is all Cabir said worriedly for weeks running behind Dr. Manik Malhotra, the famous oncologist of India. who gave damn to his crazy family, who was behind him. It was not new to him. because they never who was he actually. They can never know him.

While they played Holi instead of applying haldi in a proper manner. where he cursed each one of them for throwing haldi crazily on each other, which included him though..he sulked a bit and at the end, he joined his crazy family..he can never get the best family like them, they are the perfect family. Perfect Malhotra's with pure souls.

Suyash Malhotra great business tycoon with the great heart, while Neyonika Malhotra is a famous interior designer of Mumbai, they are blessing to their kids. They are more friends than parents to their kids, Ideal parents they are. while Cabir Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra empire, being the younger son of Malhotra's. best friend of Nandini from childhood and her business partner since she had returned from States.

Well coming to Manik Malhotra, the elder son of Malhotra's being heir of Malhotra's empire he chose to become Doctor as he wants to serve the needy..by the way, he has good knowledge about business too. well being called arrogant hulk by each one in family and friends, Manik is very kind and humble person, which is only seen, when he is in doctor avatar. He is a man of few words, and that few words can be remembered for years together for his meaningful talk, the only person can understand his silence, in fact, better than him. And god gifted him that person. he is really happy for that. he really does, and he does deserve that person.

##

What's your husband name, Mam? asked a girl who was applying mehndi to Nandini after her haldi, who had the smile of adoration seeing her parents dancing happily on the dance floor, holding each other's hand forever, that's what love is for her. She wants her love story exactly like her parents. Sorry better love story than them. Well, the Nandini Murthy do believe in love, only in the bottom of her heart, only she knows it..none.

And Nandini turned to mehndi artist, she smiled looking at the design, she was damn pleased by it, who says The Nandini Murthy have great love towards mehndi, which none know. Not even her mom, who she calls her best friend.

Manik. a deep husky voice, behind her ears, made her shiver as she turned to see him standing exactly behind her with his whiskey again. Looking absolutely human God in his green kurta, she puffed in annoyance seeing his glass again in his hand. how she hates it, how he loves it. No wonder they are different. sorry poles apart. yet they make the best pair of the world. The world should damn admit the fact. 

While he walked to her with his favorite smirk, which she hated to the world. 

She looked gorgeous in her green lengha. Beauty and innocence is another name for her.He should admit, she was a beauty just for him. chosen for him. only him.

Kaafi acchi lag rahi ho? he commented finally coming out his zone, which he never did to any, she didn't desire to hear that, is the wrong thing one should say, as she took extra care to look outstanding just for him. only he knows that. and she knows he knows that what more she needs from her so-called to be husband.

She rolled her eyes as all ways, where he settled next to her in swing looking at his in-laws dancing with full love. He smiled looking at them, the serene perfection of love was theirs. He admired them from very childhood. though Manik was away from everyone. He was always pleased by this couple from very beginning more than his parents. 

Raman Murthy is a business tycoon of India, best friend of Suyyash, while Ishitha Murthy is a dancer by profession, they were an Ideal couple. They have a wonderful love story, which started from college. They fell in love years back and rose in love every second from then. such a love was theirs. which is what Manik wants in his life. A love story for himself.

While Nandini Murthy is the only heir of Murthy's. she dangerous businesswomen winning her is equal to hitting your dear head to stone. she is a bitch to the world, while she shrugs for same. She is an independent girl yet that strict Nandini has cuteness overloaded. she is a smile of both families. she is dead opposite to her dear ones. she has only two friends Ishitha Murthy and Cabir Malhotra. her life runs around her family and business. Nothing more than them. she can do anything for them. I say anything. 

That was awesome guys. Cabir sounded excited looking at a lovely couple, who just finished their couple dance with everyone. while the audience applauded to them.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. came a deep voice in the air, while Manik facepalmed his face, life can't get worse just in a matter of second. he cursed his uppar vala, who gifted him such person for his life. 

While Nandini peeped over Manik's shoulder to see the person, who was on a dance floor in a black tux. he was an aura to be get attracted by anyone in precise every girl, but he was owned by just one woman. who was standing just beside him with an ever chanting smile?

Manik walked to them cursing the man in his mind, while the couple gave teasing smile to him.

Yaad hu, ya phir nae?? Manik hugged his buddy, who he met after years, as he had cut down every relationship with his friend after one incident in his life, as he felt he didn't deserve such friend in his life, who showed him right path when he was so wrong. well, he deserved to get punishment for same.And now his punishment time is over for life.

Tume bul bhi kaise sktha hu? Manik replied with teary eyes..he missed this brotherly warmth in his friend. Now he got him back. how fortunate was he? he can never say to any.

Kaisa hai? he said looking at pretty women, he admired the couple like always.

I'm fine. he said with a smile as he side hugged his beloved wife, Khushi.

How are u, Khushi? he asked her with a small smile. she is a blessing to his friend's life, and he is very happy about it. And she is like a sister to him.

I'm fine Manik.. how are u? she asked politely with a smile. he gave his boyish smile to her. said he is fine, which he is nowhere near to it, from past five years. 

Five years.

Hello people? Cabir gave questioning look to Manik, looking at the famous businessman in Maldives, sorry with Manik in his wedding. That pretty shocked him, the person was nowhere ordinary, he is known for his extraordinary things. but he standing with Manik, is pretty surprising to Cabir, who gave a shocked smile to the person, who smirked in his attitude like always.

Hey there, Nandini Murthy?? he gave devilish smile to Nandini peeping over Manik's shoulder, who rolled her eyes like always. Attention is not new to her, that too from evil ASR is not. They are thick headed people, the whole business world knows it well.

She is an Arrogant bitch. ASR muttered to Manik's ears.

That attracts me. Manik said with a wink looking at Nandini for a second, while ASR laughed only to get a slap from Khushi, who was talking so mean to the girl.

Okay chill, I was just saying, what I know about her. ASR justified to his wife, while there was someone who gave a glare to him. Off course Cabir, who didn't like the way ASR addressed his best friend.

That doesn't give u right to talk about her like that. Cabir said with his tight smile to him.

He must be Cabir Malhotra, Nandini's buddy? ASR asked Manik, who nodded his head refilling his glass, giving damn about the topic.

I should've guessed it, By the way. he pulled his hand from the pocket for a formal handshake, which Cabir ignored effortlessly.

Perks of being with Curt. ASR commented looking at Cabir and Nandini, who was walking towards them with a straight face. 

Hey Khushi. Nandini hugged Khushi, which she replied back with same favor, however, mean her husband's relationship with Nandini. Khushi was always a person, who liked what Nandini is. While they know each other from long, from one of the business meeting, which made them partners for months in absence of ASR. they have a good bond, but they aren't best friends. maybe someday they will be in future.

Good to see u again, Murthy. Khushi commented looking at her from top to bottom, from years together, Nandini had grown beautiful, anyone should admit it.

Nandini will be good for me from u. she commented looking at Cabir, who was still digging holes in ASR's body, who was rolling his eyes against the scene, it is not new to him. This small gestures.

I thought u won't be coming? Nandini finally looked ASR, who turned to her with a glare.

I hope it's  Manik's wedding too, Ms. Murthy? taunts are they famous for. Manik yawned sitting on a bar stool. He usually loves to stay out of taunting games, he is out of it. he is not the boy for like this. He is a different specimen, who won't go well for the business world, where people tend to pull u down every damn second. He is not for it. He knows it.

Will u both stop for while? Its wedding place, not conference room, where u both bicker over a project to win against each other. Khushi tried to peace around, which eventually happened.

I owe u one. Manik said lifting his glass for Khushi, while she sighed looking at him. How on the earth this two going to pair up? Is all she thought. though it was true. Many have the same doubt. How they gonna pull it?

Maybe they will get a divorce in few months. but according to Cabir, their wedding can't lose for next day of the wedding also. Well, who knows it? is a question mark.

Papa. a beautiful voice between toxic air, made more peace, that even Khushi voice couldn't make. 

ASR smiled looking at this beautiful bundle of joy, she is his smile. she is his life.she is everything he needed in his life.

While everyone smiled looking at the beautiful girl, who had chubby cheeks, beautiful smile..brown orbs..looking at everyone with her ever cute pout, she was the epitome of cuteness.

ASR pulled her in his arms, while Khushi ruffled her daughter her hairs, they looked perfect family.

Perfect.

Hello. Cabir extended his hand for the baby, though he hated ASR, he can't simply deny the baby in his arms, she  can't be ignored.

Hello.. sweet sa reply made everyone go aww on the kid.while baby waved a hi to Nandini, for which she smiled wholeheartedly.

Hello Ruhi.

U know her? Is the first question came from ASR mouth in shock, which took Manik's attention too. He admitted it, the baby was beyond cuteness. he wanted to pull her cheeks, it took everything of the earth to stop him to do such cute thing to her.

Yup. Ruhi answered going to Nandini's arms, while they exchanged their kisses, which choked ASR throat, how on the earth she can be sweet to his daughter when she is far from that with everyone. He gave look to Khushi, how can he forget his wife, she is the source of their bond. he wanted to take back his daughter but stopped seeing the never-ending smile of his daughter, who was gossiping no end with her friend Nandini.

I guess U people should have your dinner? Manik muttered to them as he walked away without giving others chance to speak. while giving the last look to Nandini, who was nowhere aware of about her surroundings.

Everyone shrugged looking at him, it's not new to them, he is a loner, he loves to walk alone, he loves his space than be accompanied. that's what world thinks about him, which doesn't matter to him anymore.

##

He walked along the shore, where waves touching his feet every now and then, as he let go himself in peaceful nature. As he pulled out his wallet. A cute photo, which always makes his day. That's the only source of his peace.

As he sat on the sand looking at the night sky, keeping a wallet on his chest. The peace nears his heart, hearing a beautiful giggle. He looked behind to see Ruhi running near sea shore in an attempt to touch waves, she is a lover of waves, just like her daddy dear.

Manik kept on looking at her, he didn't near her. he admired the girl being away whenever she screamed in happiness, whenever waves touch her legs. That smile touched his lips over again and again. She became a reason to his smile, as he sat looking at her, who was making a sand castle, cursing waves whenever they hit her castle, she pouted adorably. One can't stop themselves holding her, kissing her to eternity. but not in case of Manik Malhotra.

Hey. Ruhi herself came to Manik, as she remembers seeing him in a party with her dad.

Manik sat straight, getting conscious about the girl as if she peeps him better than others. He was worried to show what he is to others, that scares him, that really do.

I hope u have manners of saying a hi in return. Rude, she doesn't have right to be Rude with Manik Malhotra is what he thought, but do u think she cares, a bit. No.

Manik rolled his eyes as he fixed his eyes towards waves, which unknowingly hit his feet. while Ruhi mimicked same, to get his attention. Ignorance is really not the tolerable thing for her.

I need attention for myself, Mr. She demanded with authority, truly being with ASR she had become one. He had really kept her like the princess of his life..it really didn't melt Manik's heart was a white lie. He had fallen heads over heels for the girl. he truly was. Ignoring her, took all his nerve, which he couldn't show others.

What u want? he was being curt, was what she thought, while for Manik. he can't opt to say his emotions, to any. None can understand his feelings. None.

Ur attention. she said straightly and sternly on his face, he rolled his eyes.

For what? he asked her, as he started doodling himself on wet sand, which vanished with each hit of waves on wet sand. that was not doodling, it was his whole life, it was vanishing just like it vanishes with water.

Because I don't want to be ignored. she replied looking at his doodling. where he wrote 'R'  in wet sand, which immediately vanished. Making him realize he can't hold anything. he really can't now, he is too late for it. he knows it.

So? he questioned as he got up from sand, started to walk on sand, while Ruhi ran behind him. By hook or crook, she gonna get his attention. Damn! none can ignore Ruhi.

Not before taking his wallet, which was on wet sand, where he had written 'R', which was slightly seen on the sand, which Manik didn't notice. Maybe there still a hope.

Okay, can u be my friend? she put forth her hand, suppressing her ego to get his dam attention, which she wanted for herself. None ever ignored her, everyone comes running, to please her. but someone ignored her today, never happened in the history of her life. she pouted though.

Finally, Manik smiled looking at her but pressed it straight before she gets it. He turned to her.

Why should I be Ur friend? Manik didn't leave one stone turned to show his arrogance, bastard skills to her, so, that she doesn't come near him again, he doesn't want her near him, he will lose a game, he promised himself never turn back, but who he was kidding. Ruhi, she is hell-bent stubborn like her dad.

Because I want u to be. Everyone here is my friend, except U. She said straightly to him without holding her tongue with a pout, how he controlled to kiss her chubby cheeks, which are red in anger, as he was ignoring such cute thing like her, is what she thought.

But I don't want a friend. Manik was mean now, as he walked little far from her if the not ocean of emotions will hit him so high that he won't be able to control that cute thing on this earth. he was heartless, u may call him. The whole world calls him. And that doesn't matter him. Not even bit.

What if I order u to be my friend? Ruhi smirked looking at the photo in his wallet, she had his secret in her hand. There was no escape.

None can order, Manik Malhotra? he said to her sternly, yet his heart smiled, seeing her authority over him, she had more than any on him. He accepts that whole heartily.

What if, I say I have ur secret with me? she was messing with the wrong guy, but he can't harm her even in his worst nightmare also. she is a reason of his hope.

Manik looked her once and turned to waves only for a second.. only to look her back, damn she had deadly famous smirk of his. None can stop that.

Shock 

Heart came to his mouth

Surprised

Fear

Everything hit his heart one time. he blinked his eyes to see her beautiful eyes, which he loves most on the earth. He pulled his wallet back. Stuffed it in his pocket. he pulled her into his arms for the first time. he desired this very moment in his life. Holding this cute thing.

You are not a piece to be called innocent. just like ur mom. he answered her. as he remembered his not so beautiful past. He doesn't know, he should be happy for that past or should to sad for that past, which made him feel loner forever.

She gave him a glare, just like her mother. his mind said to his heart, which was twinkling in happiness, which he always carved for years. This tiny little in his arms, not more than that. he didn't wish. He really didn't.

How are U? he asked gulping his choke, he was seeing her after years, he still remembers that glimpse of her in hospital, when the nurse was holding her. how he wished to take her in his arms, he couldn't say any. That moment tore his soul apart forever. 

I will answer u if u will be my friend, and u won't ignore me ever, will U? a hope in her voice made him smile, he kissed her forehead. He muttered I missed u, which was more like a whisper, none can hear, except his soul, which knows how it felt holding her.

Yup. he put forth his hand, which readily took to her, kissing his cheek as her tradition of greeting to her loved ones.

Can I get that back? he pointed at his wallet, which she pulled out without his notice again. Where she raised her eyebrows. she looked at the pic and Manik.

Isn't it me? she asked him with her raised eyebrows, while Manik gulped at her question. How can he say no to her? he can never.

It was the first pic of her's which he took when she was born, it was all he can have as his from her, his little doll's glimpse, who is now the daughter of his best friend. He doesn't know, she looked this beautiful after years together. She looked absolutely cute and gorgeous just like her mom, he admitted it. She everything like her mother.

Yup. He said nervously, how she gonna take it, he was not ready for it. and it was not her age to know anything. it was not.

What is my pic doing over there? she asked in a curt, only rude and smartness can get answers from Manik Malhotra, she got it with her meet with him, she was a smart girl.

It's something I can't tell U, Ruhi. Manik said as he sat on sand pulling her to his lap. He missed this. He missed spending his time with her. He wanted her whole for him but he can't afford now, she is the daughter of The ASR.

Oh! she mouthed as she started building a castle at safe distance, where she can build without disturbance of waves, she glee in happiness, which made Manik happier as he started recording her each moves in his phone. while he already set-up photographers to get her pics for him, he can't simply miss this moment of her in his life, where he is taking a new step in his life with her by his around made his heart happier than anything.

Where Manik was writing her name in the wet sand again, this time waves couldn't vanish them with their power, they can't again now.

Oh! hello Mr. Manik Malhotra?she snapped him from his trance, while he gave her needed attention.

If u don't want your secret to going out of my mouth then do me a favor. she was ordering him, while he looked her with his wide eyes. she had the audacity, to get a yes from him. And he should not forget her genes, which is more demanding and at the point.

And what's that? Manik asked her as he pulled her in his arms, as he was walking back to the arena as it was getting colder, and he letting cold affect her in his presence not happening really.

I want to be a bridesmaid. she demanded, which astonished Manik, he giggled remembering Nandini and ASR's, the bond, they are best enemies on earth one could say. He just witnessed one look of it, though little though. He is well known about their bickering daily from Cabir or best business channel headlines. ASR v/s NM is fav topic of the business world.

Against ASR's wish?? he questioned with surprise, which made her pout remembering he saying hell no for her wish, which never happened till date. And she really wanted to be Nandini's bridesmaid..her big friend. she really loves Nandini a lot. That can surprise anyone. As her dad and her friend do not go along very well. but she is exceptional. she is loved by both of them.

Yeah?? she said nervously looking at around, trying to figure out Nandini, who gave her idea of approaching Manik. As ASR can never say no to Manik Malhotra. Only a few know about their friendship. Nandini knows it well being around Khushi, who usually talks about Manik and ASR's friendship to her. And she not taking advantage of this, is really not her. She is businesswomen, she knows to take advantage of her things very well. but really not cost of Ruhi. she is genuine to her.

And Nandini Murthy gave u idea of approaching me, ain't she? Manik asked her, who widened her eyes in shock. How on the earth can he be this intelligent? she thought as she figured out Nandini next to them, in a blink from nowhere. She showed thirty-two pearl to Manik, who was so amused by her sudden attitude, who used give damn to his presence a few minutes back. 

Good try, Ruhi. Manik patted her head not before kissing her forehead, he gave her to Nandini and never looked behind. leaving baffled ladies behind. This friendship game of their's won't work on him, they thought. while both played the hurtful game in his heart, which is unknown to them. In their friendship drama.

 she was more than anything for him.

Arnav?? Manik called ASR, who was having gala timing with his wife, who was having chat with Murthy couple.

Hain bol. ASR ordered a drink for him to the waiter, while Manik nervously looked over Ruhi, who was on verge of crying in Nandini's arms, who was complaining about Manik's rude behavior to her. While Nandini was trying to cheer her with Malhotra's, who already became a fan of Ruhi. she became the talk of the wedding more than Bride and Groom, Now.

Hmm..I want Ruhi to be Nandini's bridesmaid, as we don't have little kids in our family. if u could? Manik was way smarter to get a yes from Arnav. who nodded his head half heartily for his friend. he was damn possessive about his daughter, anyone laying the wrong eye on her is not at all accepted by him. he would dig their grave, and Manik knows it well. That's the reason he keeps her away from him. far away from his sight, so that it doesn't make him carve for her ever.

Fine, but only for u. Arnav gritted his teeth looking at Nandini and Ruhi's bond. but he accepted it seeing happiness in their face. He can't be a jerk more.

I will send her dress. Manik said Arnav as he looked behind Ruhi who was playing with Cabir and Nandini, he walked away. He simply can't get what's his.

##

Everything was decked up the way Manik preferred. It was beauty where two souls are promising each one to take other to be there for their eternity. To surprise the world being something none could think. Being together for life.

Night sky with lots of shining stars added more attractiveness for their wedding day. A White Beach Wedding it was. The way anyone girl could wish for her. It was Nandini's day to be remembered for her all life. It was something a man can give his wife for her wedding. A memory for life.

White aisle made things more attractive for guests, who were praising the wedding planner, and surely they gonna get more events for such beautiful piece. And the dancing floor was placed, where everything shined like a new bride. Beautiful aroma of fresh flowers made event more please in heart.

Manik fixed his bow perfectly under his collar, he gave final look to himself. He was satisfied with himself, he sprayed his perfume. Looking absolute stunning for his own wedding. 

Yet he had his own jitters behind his straight face. Wedding jitters in precise. He knew he is incapable of holding all good things in the world, he admitted it whole heartily. He looked once again in the mirror to look into his own eyes, which is the only source of his strength from childhood. 

He was bought up by his grandparents than his parents, when he was a small child they left him alone and then he was sent to boarding school as his parents where incapable to look after two kids with their busy professional life. Not that Manik complaints about it, but he somewhere missed them badly in his childhood. 

He is a self-made person than others made him. He is the only strength for himself, which made him move in the wrong route as no one was there to hold him, to show him what's right and what's wrong. The only person stopped him was ASR, trust me on God he was more than happy for having such person in his life. he was blessed to have him. 

He calmed himself by closing his eyes. He was ready.He doesn't know. But he knows one thing, This decision for life, he won't repent. Ever.

May, the whole world doubts their decision.

He was sure. They will be with each other side until the end. however opposite they are, they will be together not apart ever.

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON. TRULY FROM PAST. TO WELCOME NEW LIFE. 

NOW, NO TURN BACK.

Manik walked on the aisle, with his Best Man ASR, followed by Cabir from behind, who frowned when Manik said Best Man will be ASR not him. Not that it didn't hurt Cabir, but The ASR his enemy taking his place, made his displeasure, which Manik shrugged back.

He smiled at his parents, who gave teasing smile to him. where Neyonika blew flying kiss for her son, who looked handsome than any in the world at the very moment. Not only for her but for everyone. He was a piece of work, that makes u look back right at him.

And his white tux with black pants, just adding things to his already handsomeness. Arnav patted his back in assurance, who in return smiled at him.

This is it. 

I'm happy for u. Arnav said with teary eyes, finally, he is moving on. What more he can ask for.

I can't put words to mine. Manik murmured in his ears as he climbed the small stage.

Arnav walked back to his place, next to Khushi who was waiting for him. she gave appreciating smile to Manik, he blew flying kiss to her, much to ASR's irritation. which she rolled like always. 

Once flirt will always be a flirt.

she muttered to ASR, who glared both of them.

Everything went silent, as the music started in the background taking everyone's attention, a very special attention from Manik, while there walked the cutest princess, with wedding rings in her hands. she looked beyond beautiful. An angel, who is walking directly from heaven to their wedding. Is what any can think, where she looked stunning in Manik's choice of clothing. 

She is born Princess of her daddy.

She gave beautiful smile in gratitude towards Manik. which he smiled back. He couldn't hold that, however, he melts for her. His little angel. He can't deny that now, he can't ever. she is the best gift from God.

She stood next to him, followed by other bridesmaids, who were Nandini's cousin's, who are more elder than Rahi, while she is just 4 years old baby. she tugged her hands with Manik after kissing his cheeks, who readily held it tightly, he can't simply miss out chances, the smile of satisfaction is unsaid to others, which can be seen in his orbs. a special feeling was that.

Song change made him realize it was time for his bride, who is known for her rudeness more than him. She walked the aisle with Raman by her side, she was an exclusive piece just made for Manik Malhotra. she was decked with beautiful white wedding gown, which was exclusively made under Manik's specification for his bride. she looked utterly death gorgeous in it, making his heart beat irregular, where her head was bent down for the first time, in shyness. Maybe or Maybe not.

Where Manik memorized her each action in his heart, it's not a simple moment to be precise to any Man. it was his wedding. That's his bride. A memory to start a new life with her. It can be anything but simple for him. She was beyond his imagination tonight. taking his breath at the very regular moment. And red hue is just cherry on the cake. Making him satisfy in content. It was his moment. Their Moment.

She held Raman's hand tightly in her's. she was nervous for the first time in this life. is what her dad thought. she still had a chance to run away, she knows, none can question her. I say none. where her father thought it may happen now also, and he didn't mind getting his reputation down for his daughter's sake. He was the best dad, she knows, he will be there for her always. Even if she runs away.

Nandu, if u want to be run away, U still have chance honey, I don't mind. Raman whispered to her ears nervously more than her, not that he hated Manik or disliked him. Its just that if his daughter isn't happy with him, she always had a chance to reject, even at this very moment.

Nandini gave disbelief look. Only Raman Murthy can say this, she glared him. He is not supporting her nervousness but talking all world's craziness to her on her wedding day. She prayed for some mercy from God at the very moment. 

Okay, I get it. Raman mumbled as he held his daughter's hand tightly. Giving your daughter someone, is simply not a thing to any father, he felt insecure, he felt to make her run away from this wedding and keep her with him forever. It is all he wished. But some things are bound to happen. And it was his time to feel it.

Where Nandini finally meet the intense gaze of Manik, which relaxed pretty better than her dad's stupid talk on her elope from her own wedding. She walked with a smile seeing everyone. And her eyes went back to the ground, Something really fascinated her more than her Groom. Today her straightforwardness didn't work a bit. That was Manik Malhotra's intense gaze, for his soon to be wife.

He chuckled when he saw Nandini glaring Raman for his nonsense, who said the car is standing near them, she can ride, if she wants to run away. Where Ruhi climbed Manik's waist, asking him to lift her so that she can see things better from his height. she tried to show height difference with Manik, ended up pouting. She still can't reach his head. he laughed at her attempt.

Manik kissed her fondly as he gave his hand to Nandini, who was still holding Raman's hand, his offer was still on. she glared him once, before hugging tightly.

I promise u won't regret my decision, dad. she whispered in his ears. yes, she was nervous not because she was marrying Manik. But because of wedding jitters.

I hope so. He whispered back. as he looked Manik, who gave the best-assuring smile, which none gave for his daughter's attitude, keeping up with her attitude, needs guts..suddenly all nervousness flew from Raman's mind.

I promise to keep your daughter happier than any. Manik mumbled confidently than any time, which eases out every second thought of his, as he gave Nandini's hand in Manik's hand because if he promises something, he will make it happen. And everyone knows that. he is a man of few words, and that few words will always be positive by his heart.

Nandini pressed her hand with Manik's, with teary eyes. she looked at her parents once as she turned to Manik, who was holding Ruhi, she gave her best smile, which made her smile either way back. 

As both turned to the father, who was waiting for their attention to proceed the wedding.

U look beautiful Nandu. Ruhi kissed Nandini's cheek over her cover, only to get a content smile from her.

Thank you, Ruhi. she rocked her chin with her hands. while Manik looked front as father announced small prayer before the wedding.

And U look Handsome, Manik. Ruhi said to him with her glee smile, something in him made her attracted to him more, even though getting rude behavior from him, she can't stop herself.  But to admire him, where Manik blinked twinkling smile, which popped out his small dimple, making either girls surprise, where Ruhi was trying to poke it. it made him smile wider and wider.

Manik, give her to me. ASR asked politely as she was giggling more in Manik's arms than his, earning a glare from the father, which both weren't aware of. 

Let her be. Manik pleaded, which choked his throat, he wanted her in his arms, he doesn't want to give her back to him. This is what he feared to happen. This desire inside him, which he suppressed for years together.

ASR gave nod unknowingly, seeing the unknown smile in Manik's face. As he stood behind him. while the father continued with verses. which Nandini is listening attentively.

"Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"

Yes. both said confidently, making the whole family stun.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

Yes. they said again with a small smile of theirs.

"Are you prepared, to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"

Yes. it was only Nandini, who answered confidently. when she felt the absence of his confidence come back..she looked Manik, who was already looking at her with blank eyes. This question churned everything inside him. He took a breath as he looked Ruhi back, he really doesn't know, what to answer. He was clueless for that promise more than any.

Father looked at Manik, so where others. Everyone where stunned with his silence, his silence can be read only by his soul, how it felt to promise something, which he couldn't perform once only he knows.

Say a yes. Both girls prompted him, where he looked each one in a blink. he doesn't know what's future, he let go in flow, like always. he can't die in past. he really can't. He knows it.

Yes. he choked his word, as Nandini held his hand in her's tightly more than before, who was worried for his sudden silence, which spoke to volume.

Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands and declare your consent before God and his Church.

Manik Malhotra, do you take Nandini Murthy to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

I do.

Manik answered confidently with never ending smile of his, where Ruhi clapped her hands in happiness, where she pressed her lips against Manik's cheeks..making him blush out of it. Where Nandini giggled bending her head down..

Nandini Murthy, do you take Manik Malhotra to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

I do.

Nandini said with beautiful smile of her's as she looked Manik, his eyes held that promise like the way she needed from him. assurance and promise is all any girl needed.

You may exchange your rings. Father said them, where both Manan looked Ruhi, who was holding their rings.

She first passed ring to Nandini, who slide ring in Manik's left ring finger, where she noted his right ring filled with a promise ring already, which she brushed lightly holding his right hand in her's, which took Manik's attention immediately, who pulled his hand back in blink, giving nervous smile to her..where others clapped in happiness Maybe..still confusion in crowd..

It's beautiful. Ruhi commented before Manik, who was ready to appreciate the ring. But how can anyone stop Ruhi, which made Nandini giggle seeing small glare of Manik towards Ruhi, which she avoided though presenting other ring to Manik.

Manik took ring from Ruhi, he simply slide ring in her left ring finger, where her ring looked gorgeous just like the way she needed. She gave I'm impressed look to him, which he rolled much to her irritation.

And they look cute.. I want one for myself too.. Ruhi cribbed like a baby, which off course she was. Where Manik kissed her cheeks..

I will get another one for my Princess. He said while she screamed in happiness making others chuckle too.

Now I pronounce you both us the Man and his wife. You may kiss your bride. Father put huge bomb on them. Where Raman looked away, he was damn pissed with last sentence, how can someone say his daughter kiss some guy that to infront of him, while Ishita eyed him before he does any nonsense.

ASR immediately pulled Ruhi behind, making Manik feel loner again. Where Ruhi was complaining and scolding for same with a pout. And he finally looked Nandini, who was still covered with her veil, nervousness was clearly seen in her eyes. Uncomfortable was name to be precise.

He took breath as he removed her veil, revealing her beauty behind her veil. He will fall for this face sooner, he knows it. Where he eyed her closed eyes, which was waiting for him to continue. While her lips were trembling in fear.

Malhotra's heart came out seeing awkwardness in air. Not that they are not forward. But such things are personal things between couple, which they don't want to be in public.

Manik looked Ruhi, who was looking at him more excitedly..all he remembered was her mom. He smiled at her before turning to Nandini..

He gently pulled her face in between his hands. He was equally nervous for this. But he had content in his face, that he won't let any down again.

He pressed his rough lips on her temple..it was gentle kiss with a promise of accepting her with all flaws. Promising her to be there whenever she needed him before she says.

Ruhi was the first person, who clapped among the crowd, which was still astonished the way he promised her with forehead kiss rather than Kissing her on her lips.

He was man of few words, with the best quality in him, Made huge place in Nandini Malhotra's heart forever.

Welcome to my world, Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra. He muttered as he kissed her both eyes with great serene of pureness from his soul. Where her eyes filled with joy, which was unsaid as tears started flowing from her eyes, in happiness, which she can't tell any. It was moment he gave her, which she will remember forever. Where he proved his worthy by his simple gesture. Her heart did happy dance, for trusting her decision, to marry this man.

She palmed her face as she tugged Manik's tux in her hand, while he pulled her in side hug..while everyone hooted them. Except their family who busy in gawking the duo.

Is it really happening? Ishita questioned Raman, who was mad at Manik few seconds back, but when kissed her forehead, the small doubt in his heart for his daughter vanished forever. Manik will keep her happy.. now he had confidence on him more than he had on himself. But when he saw his daughter's teary eyes. He felt proud of her decision, truly his daughter got the best for herself.

It is. And I'm glad it is happening. Raman said with satisfaction looking at Manik, who gave Nandini his hanky. A father was relaxed.

Yeah me too. She smiled finally..a mother was satisfied, her decision of getting Manik as her son in law is the best decision she made till date and she is proud of it.

Suyyash I'm gonna faint for sure.. Neyonika sat next to Cabir, who was equally shocked looking at the entire scene.

I'm already having heart attack near me..if anything happens to me, Manik is responsible for it. Cabir don't give a penny to him. If I die because of him. Suyyash said seriously looking at the scene where Manik again took Ruhi in his arms, who willingly left ASR, as he was busy gawking at the scene like others did.

Dad, please call a doctor we need to help Manik, he is day by day growing weird. Cabir commented as he looked Nandini, who is walking to them followed by Manik and Ruhi.

Manik, are u fine child? Neyonika checked his pulse like a professional doctor, which made him take back his hand in a second.

Mom..stop embarrassing and taunting me often. He murmured in her ears

Then u stop being sweet. Which you are nowhere near.. she commented causally in fun way like always. It hurt him like a knife. But kept straight face..his family isn't used with his sweet side. He is arrogant, who disrespects everyone is their thought from years together, who he is.. none know.

Fine with me. He gave Ruhi to Khushi walked without turning back. While they face palmed looking to his retreating figure, seeing his rude gesture. As his hands meet his brand again.

I'm sorry for his behaviour, Nandini. Cabir said worriedly, looking at Nandini, whose eyes were fixed with Manik's back.

I guess u should be sorry for him, Cabir. He is trying to please u people but u aren't giving him chances. It was true, it's been three years of his come back to his family, but he still couldn't adjust with them as everyone are busy pointing at his negativity more than his positivity. He feels loner in his own family. As this taunting game never stopped from their side to him, for each behaviour of his. He feared to be judged by them like always.. that made him to keep a shell around him.

In a fear.

Where Malhotra's face fell down, none pointed their mistakes to them. They always thought Manik is wrong. But they forgot their mistakes. because they never gave him chance to prove himself. They always pointed his mistakes, which he used to do in his childhood, which became one of reason for their parents to send him to boarding rather than looking solutions for his problems, which was troubling him.

They looked Manik who was walking in shore in wet sand,away from everyone. As he feared to show what he is again.

Nandini smiled to others, as people congratulated for her big day and for her new journey, while her concentration was on Manik alone. Who was heading really away from venue and glass of whiskey in his hand. He didn't looked back again. Until he sat far away from the shore. Where he could peace out his heart like always.

Nandu?? Ruhi pulled her gown to get Nandini's attention, who she readily gave to her.

Why did Manik went like that? He looks sad. And I don't want my friend be sad. Ruhi climbed ASR's body to have better look of Manik. She pouted looking at his tiny figure.

Nothing baby, I will get your friend back. Nandini said to her, who readily nodded her head in happiness.

Be careful with him. He looks disturb. ASR warned her. She nodded her head,trailed her heels to him. Placing her foot exactly next to his unknowingly. Promising herself to walk to him beside unknowingly.

Fetching him back from his world, is damn difficult.

Let's see whether she can fetch him for her or not?

Or they fall apart like others say?

How was it? Do ping me..

Fated 📕 I'm writing it. I need time to complete that part. As it have little complications, nothing u to worry. U gonna enjoy next part. I promise not to make u cry this time.

Now good night

Lots of love ❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

78K 8.6K 36
Sometimes two people who are poles apart come together.. but can they also sustain together? As we say "I love you" is just the starting.. what follo...
240K 7.2K 34
Will a cold mafia husband be able to love his wife or will he behave coldly with her? It based on Imagination so don't take this ff seriously...... ...
18.2K 737 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
5.6K 848 16
Whatt will happens when two opposite persons fell in love.... Let's see..