A Love Worth Giving

By chocoratepak

These people strive for happiness hope, trust, faith, and love. Locked up in a place that is recalled as home... More

A Love Worth Giving (EXO fan-fic)
Characters
Prologue: This Place We Call Home
Chapter 1: Lost And Found
Chapter 2: The Alley
Chapter 4: That's What They All Say

Chapter 3: Thank You

291 19 7
By chocoratepak

Chapter Three

"Thump-Thump-Thump" I heard footsteps approaching the alley way. I wasn't sure in if I had lost my consciousness or not. I was left in the chair tied up on the side of the alley.

I looked around to remember where I was. *Still in this f*cking alley way*

"Thump-Thum-"

I had noticed that the footsteps stopped. I looked up on my left side to see a group of 12 high school boys in their uniforms with their book bags.

On my right side there were the older men gathered together with their metal rods and cigarettes.

I looked down at myself self again realizing that I wasn't fully dressed because of what had occurred earlier. As much as I wanted to cover myself, I couldn't.

"Thump-Thum-"

I looked at the right side. The boss walked up to the boy who was standing in the front of the rest of his group of friends.

"Got the money?" The boss smirked.

"Here." The boy pointed at another boy with a large sports bag.

"What do we get?" The boy asked, causing the boss to chuckled.

"We'll give you that b*tch over there." The boss points at little me.

And I whisper...

"Please save me..."

The boys look at me with a nod.

"Don't worry..." One of the boys whispered back.

Before even getting a hold of what was happening, chaos filled the alley as fists and kicks flung around the cold atmosphere. There was smoke on one end and a fire starting at the other. Most of the older men were unconscious as the 12 boys continued to beat off the out numbering men on the opposite side.

"Cough-Cough..."

The fire started to catch up to me as it built greater in size, spreading right towards me on my right side.

"H-Help!" I managed to yell out.

Coming from the smoke on the left side a tall boy came immediately after my call and started to untied me from the chair. Right after freeing me the boy dug into his backpack reaching out for a large t-shirt.

"Here you go." The boy looked away as he handed me the shirt.

"T-Thank You..." I said with soft eyes as I quickly put on the shirt.

I thought that the boy was very considerate.

"Get out of the alley now!"

I heard someone yelling. The boy grabbed my hand and ran out of the alley right before a loud "BOOM" occupied the air through the alleyway.

We both fell to the ground in shock of the terrifying sound. Right when the sound settled, we managed to get back on our feet.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked me right away.

"Yeah... How about you?" I managed to answer and ask back.

"I'm good..." The boy smiled a bit.

"What's your name by the way?" The boy asked.

"Jaehee... Park Jaehee." I answered.

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol is my name." The boy responded.

Suddenly another boy came running towards us panting.

"Chanyeol!... Good thing your okay..." The boy said after catching his breath.

"Is everyone else okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"Um yup! All 12 of us are well and alive." The boy said ruffling his wet hair before looking at me.

"We have to go now... Uh would you like to come with us?" The boy asked looking towards me.

"Uh, well that would be really nice..." I said.

When we finally reached their place I sat awkwardly in the circle of the twelve boys as they all looked at me curiously.

"So, what's your name?" A boy with light blond hair asked.

"Her name's Jaehee, Park Jaehee." Chanyeol answered for me.

Small Ooo's and Ahh's went around after Chanyeol's comment.

"Well, I bet you don't know our names do you?" Another boy with light brown hair asked.

I shook my head and answered.

"Sorry but no... I only know Chanyeol..."

"Aww unfair! How did Chanyeol get to introduce himself first?" One of the younger looking boys pouted.

"Chill Tao... We can all just introduce ourselves now." A boy with red highlights said bumping the younger boy.

"Since I'm the leader, I'll start off... My name is Joonmyun but I most preferably like to be called Suho." The boy with the dark brown hair stated.

"I'm Baekhyun! And I am the fun one!" The boy with the blond hair 'who asked me what my name was' stated.

"Hmm, I'm Kyungsoo but people call me D.O.~" The boy with the red highlights said with an awkward smile.

We went around the whole circle introducing names...

"Sehun"

"Kai"

"Lay"

"Tao"

"Chen"

"Kris"

"Tao"

"Luhan"

"Lastly I'm Chanyeol, and you already know that."

"Now if you don't mind, tell us about yourself..." Luhan asked with his arms under his chin.

"How did you end up with the Grays?" Chen asked after Luhan.

"What's that?" I questioned his question.

There was a moment of silence.

"The Gray gang... The group if men who tied you to that chair."

"Well I was walking home with the kids and then someone yelled 'stop there' or something like that so I sent the kids away to escape but unluckily, I wasn't able to escape."

"So you were kidnapped?" Tao asked.

"Um yeah kind of..." I answered looked down at my legs.

I didn't want to think of what happened back there in the alley.

"Uh... I kinda have a favor to ask you guys..." I say aloud getting everyone's attention.

"I'm really sorry but I was wondering in if I could stay here a while?"

It was dark outside and I had no idea where my house was from here.

"Sure, we don't mind." Suho says with a smile.

"Thank you so much..." I answer with a small smile.

The boys started to scatter around the rather large house.

"Um you can sleep in my room if you want." I turned around and spotted Baekhyun rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh hmm thanks but I can just sleep here on the couch." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Another voice came into the conversation. I turned my head to the sound and caught D.O. speaking.

I nodded my head.

"Neh, I'm sure."

"Okay then, we'll bring you blankets." Baekhyun said.

"And here, come with me. I'll help you wash up." Chanyeol gentle grabbed my hand causing me to startled.

"Haha, don't worry I won't bite." Chanyeol said to my reaction.

His hand was rather warm, just like his voice.

When we reached the bathroom upstairs, Chanyeol took out a toothbrush and a towel from the small closet inside of the bathroom.

Their house seemed really nice, at least compared to mine.

Before Chanyeol left the bathroom I managed to grab his wrist and thank him.

"Thank you..." I said in a soft tone.

Chanyeol turned around towards me and ruffled my hair.

"Your welcome Jaehee. Here I'll be back with some clothes." Chanyeol said while leaving the room.

I closed the door after seeing him leave the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a clear reflection of myself.

"Is this what I look like?" I said aloud staring into the mirror. I had long locks of wavy hair that covered the sides of my face.

There were no mirrors in my house, at least real mirrors. We would use metal object to see our vague reflection.

After a while I started to undress myself. It just took me to take off my shirt to realize that I had bruised and dried bloody wounds scattered around my body. There were scars I was unknown of and huge black bruises I never knew existed.

"So this is how I look..." I said while thinking.

My hands went up to my face which appeared almost untouched.

I heard footsteps coming towards the hallway but I didn't mind it... That was until.

"Creeeekk..."

The bathroom door opened wide.

I saw Kai standing infront of me with wide eyes.

I heard more footsteps arriving.

"Don't go in! There's-"

I heard Chanyeol's voice.

When Chanyeol arrived with the clothes in hand he just stood there frozen looking at my wounded body.

I was embarrassed, I really was. Not because I was half dressed but more because of the ugly wounds that were printed on my body.

"Jaehee-ah..." Chanyeol's soft voice reminded me of Hyunwoo Oppa.

"I-I'm okay, I really am..." I tried to convince him.

"Sorry for barging in, I didn't know you were in here..." Kai apologized while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine, you didn't mean to." I replied.

"Um well, thanks for the clothes. I gently grabbed the clothes from Chanyeol's hands.

"No problem..." He said in a low tone.

There I slowly closed the door and finished undressing.

The shower water was warm for once and the shampoo they had smelled really good. I washed my underwear and dried it with this dryer thingy I found...(hair dryer) I finished changing and soon came out all clean.

I noticed that Chanyeol and the rest of the boys were outside in the hallway waiting for me.

"Oh, um thank you for letting me wash up." I thanked them before heading down the stairs to the couch.

"Uh wait..." I heard someone say causing me to turn around.

"Doesn't it hurt? Those wounds?" Chanyeol said with sad eyes.

"Nah, really I'm alright." I said with a smile walking down the stairs to the couch.

D.O.'s POV

I couldn't fall asleep to Chanyeol's tossing and turning. In the end I sat up throwing a pillow at him.

"Hyung what's bothering you?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"I'm just worried for some reason, about Jaehee." He said.

He seemed wide awake.

"What are you worried about?" I asked.

"Her wounds... If you saw them you would have been really shocked. I don't think we should have left her sleeping alone on the couch." Chanyeol said looking down.

"Aigoo Hyung... Come on." I got up on my feet.

"To where?" Chanyeol questioned.

"To Jaehee duh!" I started walking out the room only to notice that she was standing right infront of our room.

Jaehee's POV

*It would be rude to ask*

I thought to myself as i tossed and turned around. My body felt sore but that's not what had bothered me.

Sleeping alone was what bothered me. Never had I been able to sleep alone since the day my parents left me. Sleeping alone only brought me nightmares of the first night I was taken in.

Ever since the day I met Hyunwoo Oppa, he would sleep beside me bring me comfort and safety.

That's what I needed comfort, safety.

I found myself walking up the stair of the boys bedrooms. I walked around back and forward along the hallways debating in whether or not I should propose my favor.

*They've been so nice to me...* it made me feel guilty to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
635K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
411K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...