The Death Sign

By GregCrisol

The Death Sign is a story about the demonic curse called 'Death Sign' that kill hundreds of persons. More

Beggining

Prologue

7 0 0
By GregCrisol

The Death Sign is a demonic curse from a lady who died last 200 years ago.It can control a person once the demonic curse sticks on a skin and it will tell you to kill persons including their friends,family and enemies.
This demonic curse can not be erased once this sign will stick on a skin, but only a true love can diminished this curse.
Alexa Shane Nicole Mae Mendes
is one of the persons finding for a reason who's the lady that make the demonic curse?, why did she make the demonic curse called 'Death Sign' even though it can kill hundreds of persons.

Note: Expect wrong letters,grammars,bad words.
If you dont want to read my story then stop reading it I dont need you by the way!

Just kidding 😂

Follow me Wattpad: @Mister_fear
Follow me Ig:GregCrisol
Follow me FB:Greg Crisol
Follow me Twitter: Gregorio Crisol

~Lovefear 😱~
~Mister_fear~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
19.9K 1K 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
4.5K 1.2K 54
Author(s) Mo Chen Huan 莫晨欢 Artist(s) N/A Year 2020 Status in COO 110 Chapters (Complete)
2.4K 22 14
All of these mini stories all relate around a shy, smart, quiet, self-conscious, high school (gender neutral and they/them pronouns) aged reader and...