2 GREAT LOVES (JiKook/VMin)

By JiminIsBae3107

When Jimin was abandoned at an orphanage growing up he never thought he would meet a man who would colour his... More

Is That His Name?!
I like your hair
Beautiful
Best Friends
Best Friends 2
Best Friends 3
Meeting his family
Unexpected responsibility
Unexpected responsibility 2
The Wedding
Are you serious about us?!
Rejection
Love and married life
Life is bittersweet
Drowning
Mistakes and Forgiveness
Mistakes and Forgiveness 2
Blood does NOT make you family
Not So Happy Ending
Broken
Will or will not
The Last Letter
Bonding
Meet the groom
Wrong
Either Way
Break
6 Years Later
6 Years Later part 2
6 Years later Part III
A new member
A familiar face
Family
He is my son

Suprises

1.7K 95 7
By JiminIsBae3107

I am dedicating this chapter to @Eternity JiKook and @kookiemin456 for being the first one to vote on almost all my chapters and complementing my writing respectively. Thank you very much your support is appreciated and thank you to everyone else who takes their time to read my book.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin has been really stressed lately with work and the weeding and I also know he wishes Mother Jessica was still here to share this next step in his life so I have planned a little something to cheer him up. He is currently blind folded sitting next to me while our driver takes us to the location.

It's a week before our weeding and I figured it was about as good time as any to do this for him. We arrive at the venue and I get out first and go over to his side and help him down. We make our way inside and I see our immediate family and friends, dressed formally as requested. Everything is finally set but why am I feeling so nervous? He will love this right?! Well it is too late to turn back now.

Taehyung's POV

I absolutely despise this guy and how perfect he is for Jimin. Everyday he proves how much better he is for Jimin than I am.

When he flew my parents in on his private jet and he asked us to dress formally to this location I was honestly shocked even I would not have thought about this so I hate him but respect him.

I was in the middle of my rant when their car pulled up at the gate. It's a bit of a walk from where we are but you can still see everything. He gets out first and opens the door for Jimin who looks like an absolute dream in his black suit and blindfold.

"Babe... stop glaring at the pooe guy, I am sure he will not let Jimin fall or anything." Hoseok chuckled beside me before he put his hand around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Huh?! Oh yeah... I am just worried. Jimin can either really love this or really hate it and trust me when I say do not want to be here if it's the latter." He stares at me totally horrified by the possibility. He has seen Jimin angry before.

Flashback

"Hey Jimbles..." Hobi calls Jimin that. They had become really good friends on our trip to Asia. We had moved out of our parents house so we decided to go to the movies and invite Jimin along.

"Hope... how is my favourite famous dancer?!" They shared a side hug.

"I am the only famous dancer you know."

"But you are still my favourite." Jimin winked at Hobi and I felt like a third wheel.

"Hey... I am here too..." I whined. And they both approached me and I was enveloped in a group hug. I don't know know if three qualifies as a group but whatever.

"Why are you not dressed yet?! I clearly said be ready by seven." I asked after we pulled out of the hug.

"Yes you did and you only called me ten minutes before you showed up. I had to shower. Give me a minute while I get dressed and DO NOT eat my cookies. You always leave the jar empty and Jin hyung only gives me those once a week." He shouted while going up to his room.

We did eat his cookies but not all of them. Not by choice, Hobi stopped me before I got carried away. A few minutes later we made our way into the theater. We bought our tickets and we were in line to get snacks when some guy stepped on me and pushed me but walked away without apologising. It hurt like a bitch. Jimin looked at my foot before he lost it. He walked up to the guy who was easily twice his size. The poor guy didn't even know what hit him.

Jimin hit him with a spear right in his mid section with such force that they fell into the display stands. He grabbed him by the collar while sitting on him and made him look at his face.

"Apologise before I fucking kill you." He sneered at the guy.

"Are you crazy?! What is wrong with you?!"

"I said APOLOGISE. Nobody hurts my Tae and lives to tell about it so you have five seconds to apologise." He punched him repeatedly until security pulled him away. Two big dudes still couldn't hold him back. Hobi helped the two guys and they finally managed to pry him of the bloodied guy. It was honestly not the first time he had beat the crap out of someone who hurt me.

By no means was I unable to defend myself but he just hated seeing me hurt. Hobi on the other hand was beyond shocked especially when Jimin snapped out of his rage induced haze and apologise to everyone who witnessed this for ruining their night. He paid for repairs and even paid for the guy's hospital bills after he apologised for stepping on me ofcourse. He had a broken nose and a few fractured ribs but no charges were filled. Thank goodness.

End of flashback

Before he could say anything else they were already close enough to hear us if we said anything so we kept quite.

Jungkook's POV

I removed the blindfold and waited for him to adjust to his surrondings. We were facing Mother Jessica's tombstone.

"What is going on?! What are we doing at a graveyard?!" He whisper yelled. Great... he hasn't noticed whose grave we are at yet.

"Well I know how much you wish Mother Jessica could have witnessed your weeding so I called our friends and family and a few other guests..." I pointed behind us and he turned around so quickly I thought he might have snapped his neck. His eyes widened when he saw the nuns from the orphanage in the small crowd. He looked back at me and then at the grave in front of us before looking at me again. Shock, questions and tears apparent in his eyes.

"I had them flown in last night. Let's make your wish come true and get married." I smiled at him but he just stared at me and I was begining to think this was not a good idea after all.

He broke down in tears and now I was convinced this was definitely a terrible idea.

"Babe... don't cry. I am sorry. I-I didn't mean to upset you." I was close to tears myself and I could tell everyone was starting to panic as well.

He hugged me. The gesture was so sudden it almost knock me on me ass but I managed to keep us both upright. He continue sobbing. "Thank you." He managed to say between sobs.

When he finally pulled away and he started laughing a bit.

"I must look a mess." Our little crowd laughed with him after he said that.

"You look as beautiful as ever." I helped him wipe his tears with my thumbs.

"Let's do this then." He got on his tip toes and kissed me on the lips, when he pulled back he broke into a blinding smile and I fell all over again. I want to make him smile like that for the rest of our lives.

The priest stood between us and the grave of his Mother and the ceremony began. Vows were said, rings were exchanged and kisses were exchanged.

"Ladies and gentlemen Mr and Mr Jeon..." the priest announced and we bowed to him and the grave as a sign of respect before we turned to the crowd who were clapping away crazily and did the same. Resting souls forgive us.

My now husband turned to me with a smile that I am sure I mirrored and we shared another kiss before he rushed to greet the family he has been longing to see and I watched him chat happily being smothered in hugs and love before I went into the meet and greet myself, congratulations being through from all angles.

The week flew by and before I knew it we having this grand weeding with the media everywhere and some pretty high profile people attended our weeding. My parents did not show up but my sister and her husband along with my other relatives showed up. I was disappointed but glad at the same time. By evening our weeding was announced on almost every station all over the world.

Lee Nari's POV

I was getting dinner ready and my kids were in the living room watching television. I had two fourteen year old twins, one ten year old girl and my youngest was a seven year old boy. I was setting the dining table when my last born came rushing into the dining room and dragged me to the living room, I was still holding a glass.

"Mum... mum come see..." he pointed towards the television. "That boy looks just like you."

I looked and regretted it immediately. I dropped the glass I was holding and startled my children.

"Mum what's wrong?!" they asked in unison.

"Nothing... nothing. I am just shocked is all." I turned to my youngest who was closest to me and all this broken glass. "He does look like me doesn't he... maybe he is my doppelganger." His face lit up almost immediately, he was really into that stuff. I tried my best to return his euthusiasm but my facade was fading.

"Go sit with your sister while I clean all this glass ok?!" I kissed his head and went to get a dust pan. Once in the kitchen I lost all strength and collapsed on the floor.

My son... he is alive and healthy.

Out of all my children he was the only one who looked like me even better looking than me.

He looks like he grew up well and he is marrying a very wealthy man, they said my son also runs a very famous company on the news. The guilt I thought I had buried away was now crashing me and I just broke down in tears.

Do not forgive me son.... I deserve your hatred and so much more.

I just realised that I may be offending some people by sayings nuns were at a gay weeding. I am a Christian myself and i mean no offense to anyone. Vmin have had a lot of sweet moments so a Jikook one is long overdue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.9K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
313 13 11
Its his mission, to find the Purple necklace that cause thousands. But instead he found something else. Love. contains; -angst -mxm -smut -mpreg
4.8K 193 21
Jimin, who was previously abused by his father and bullied in his old school, finally moved to a new neighborhood with his mother. His mother managed...
21.4K 1K 32
❗️very typical, toxic fanfic with toxic relationships, I don't recommend❗️ Jimin got taken away from his family when he was 12 years old. The man wh...