Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Call Me Crazy

3.6K 99 38
By thejewelwrites

Let me get something clear for a sec; I really don't appreciate rushing comments. I can't stress that enough. But also, thanks for almost 40 comments & 50+ votes. You guys should keep it up lol. And lastly, the story isn't over! Without further a due, the chapter. xo.

Morgan

I was really growing tired of people. This marriage was one thing, but people interfering with the safety of me & my family was something else. I didn't even feel comfortable staying home anymore. But at the same time it wasn't like I could just up and leave either. The police had arrived within a matter of minutes. Their interrogation was nothing I wasn't familiar with. They asked about things like who have I had problems with in the past, anyone I haven't seen in a while that was a former acquaintance and things like that.

"We appreciate your time Mrs.Latimore. Thanks for the cooperation. We'll have officers in the neighborhood until further notice."

I shook hands with the officer and nodded satisfied that Jade and I would be alright for the time being.

"Thank you." closing the door I was left to clean the mess. It was a complete disaster, and an awful sight. I swear that its Alix. It just has to be.

Jade and I prepared to get ready for dinner. I bathed her, and left her in my bedroom as I showered. I swear, if its not one thing its another. Alix just doesn't get it. That was the ultimate thing she felt she needed to do? She was going to hear it from me. After washing, I pulled my hair into a tight bun and stepped out. I ended up throwing all of my beauty products away. The thought of her being in my home absolutely set me off. Then again, what if it wasn't her? Or what if there was someone with her?

"Come on baby. We're gonna go eat eat." I reached for Jade as she wobbled over to me. Her head instantly met with my chest, she wrapped her little arms around my body. "Its okay mama." I tried my best to comfort my child. I was quite sure that Jade was afraid.

We ate a bag meal together in the dining room. I sat Jade in her high chair and helped her to eat her food. It didn't take long for us to finish, and soon I was putting her to bed. For the night I thought it was best to have her sleep in my room with me. I didn't want to take any chances. Soon after she drifted off into a slumber, I decided on calling Jacob. After a few rings he answered.

"Hey baby. What's up?" he asked as I was pretty sure he was smiling.

"Hey Jacob. You wouldn't believe what the hell happened earlier..."

"You guys alright? What did happen?" he asked eagerly. Sighing I walked out of the room into the hall before I prepared my words.

"Someone broke into the house. I mean they completely trashed everything. And before you get yourself worked up Jade and I are fine. Thankfully we weren't home."

"You kidding me? What was damaged?"

"Downstairs was completely trashed, my bedroom was fine..until I walked into the bathroom. All of my make-up was just destroyed and they wrote on the mirror."

"Okay, well Morgan I don't want you to get too stressed. You alright?" I nodded over the line, as if he was physically here.

"I'm fine Jacob, I'm just really upset. I know it was Alix's crazy ass."

"Morgan how can you be sure? Alix is long out of our lives."

"No Jacob how can you be sure? That girl is crazy over you, and you know it. I know you guys were really close, but I can't compete with her."

"What are you trying to say? I don't think we aught to go back down this road." I shook my head, slightly rolling my eyes.

"I'm not taking it there. I'm just saying, we finally are working on things, and she just comes back into the damn picture."

"Baby you know they don't want to see us together. I say it all the time, but we know where we stand."

"Thats right. I love you tiger."

"I love you more babe, you go ahead and get some rest. I'm counting down the days 'til I see you guys again."

"I am too, and I will. Talk to you later."

"What! Thats absolutely freaking crazy." Aliyah semi-yelled through gritted teeth as we walked around Babies-R-Us. She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to help get some things for the baby. She even gave me a little token of appreciation, a few items from her boutique.

"Yes, and I know it was her...remember I told you about Alix?" she looked up from the clothing rack and nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm really sorry for what she's putting you and Jacob through."

"Its not your fault at all, I really just cannot get away from her it seems. Like Aliyah I really thought this was it. Jacob and I were finally fixing this marriage."

"Its a shame. She'll get what she deserves soon." we finished up and she purchased a few outfits for the baby. It was nice to have someone with me while I was away from home. It felt like we were friends for a long time.

"You know Aliyah, if I don't tell you enough I appreciate you a hell of a lot."

"Aww thanks Morgan! That means a lot coming from you. Its still funny how you became my mentor." I smiled and we entered my car.

"Well, when little mama is born I'll be back to my duties. My promise." I began to steer out of parking lot, my sunglasses covering my eyes as I drove down the highway.

"Are you excited to be going back home?"

"Beyond it actually, I miss my family. And my friends." I kept small talk with Aliyah while switching lanes, but one thought or person crossed my mind. Mario. "Hey Aliyah, have you talked to Mario lately?"

"Yeah, I mean he hasn't really been in the mood to go out or anything like that but he's good...why?"

"I just feel bad, he told me..h-he told me he loved me." I looked to her briefly as we were getting off at our exit.

"That's crazy. I never knew. I mean, I knew he had feelings but not love. I guess he's just hurting a little right now." I nodded.

"Me too." I spoke softly. We arrived at the house and ordered Chinese food while lounging around. "Well today was successful."

"It was. You okay though?" Aliyah's sweet voice consoled me as I nodded taking a seat.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just have a bit on my mind. Just trying not to overwhelm myself you know?"

"I feel you..Jade asleep?" I nodded.

"Yeah, she was pretty beat. Poor baby was sad all day. I'm thinking its still scaring her, I let her sleep with me last night." she immediately placed her hand to her heart.

"Oh my goodness. I just couldn't imagine. You probably hear this all the time but Morgan you are beyond strong. I mean all you've been through. Don't ever lose that please." I closed my eyes, smiling.

"I appreciate it boo." once our food arrived we ate on the couch, watching few movies that played on Starz. It was my favorite movie channel. Tyler Perry's Temptation was playing. I remember seeing this movie with Jacob, it was heartbreaking. I could never do anything like that to Jacob. That was part of the reason as to why I was happy things didn't work with Mario and I.

"Isn't that crazy? I just can't, and the fact that things like this happen everyday." Aliyah stated as the movie was nearing the end. I nodded, it was sad but true.

"Right, I swear I would not be able to live with myself if I ever did such a thing, you know?" Aliyah nodded and stood before I did the same.

"Sadly, its been fun but I gotta go. I have some things to handle tomorrow."

"Okay lovely. See you later." we hugged before I let her out.

I made it back to my room where my writing was awaiting. I was completely excited to release a book. It was so surreal, but I wanted people to hear my story and how I persevered throughout all that occurred in my life. People always explained how they had admired that, so what better way to explain it than putting it down in the books. Scrolling through my files, I began to pick up where I left off. It felt like I was literally at it for hours. Overall I was pleased with my progress. Finally closing my MacBook I looked to my right to see a sleeping beauty. Jade slept with her hands closely beside her. I smiled leaning to kiss her forehead and pulled the covers over her a bit more.

My stomach began to growl and I was craving some fruit. Carefully walking down the stairs, it felt like things were moving in slow motion and I was being watched. Shaking it off I made it to the kitchen and looked in the large stainless steel fridge. Looking inside I found a bowl of fruit salad and ate it at the island by my lonesome. The sweet sensation was just delicious and I quickly finished. Making it up to the room I joined Jade in the bed and went right to sleep.

The next day I had made plans on visiting the agency to grab a few photos. It was about that time for me to begin choosing the cover for my book. I had taken plenty of shots, but there was a particular photo that I wanted. A smile formed across my face as I walked inside with Jade holding my hand.

"Hey everybody." I waved removing my sunglasses. I placed them atop my head and headed to Stacy's office.

"Morgan, how are you lovely?" I smiled sitting down with Jade on my lap.

"A little better. Still a little angry about some things but I'm good. You?" she nodded looking to us.

"I'm doing great. Hey Jade."

"Hi." Jade waved proudly waving her hands also. I smiled and laughed to myself.

"I just wanted to come and get a few photos." I mentioned in between laughs. Stacy went to her computer.

"Not a problem." we began to look through all of my old photos. I was so young, so small. Not that I looked any different. It was just the fact that I wasn't pregnant or struggling to get rid of baby fat. My pictures brought back so many memories. It was a bit of a reminder as to how far I've come.

"I love these. Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it. When you leaving for Atlanta this time?"

"I'm contemplating on if I want to just go for good, or stay here until the baby gets here. I'm leaning towards going."

"Well whatever you choose, you'll be fine. You can still travel." I nodded and suddenly felt the urge to use the restroom.

"Jade baby, stay here with Miss Stacy while mommy goes to the restroom okay." she nodded placing her fingers to her mouth.

I walked to the restroom and found a stall. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I emptied my bladder. Pregnancy was no joke. The sounds of a toilet flushing indicated that I wasn't in here alone. After handling my business I flushed the toilet and began to exit the stall. Recognizing exactly who it was rage took over me as I reached for her hair. Alix deserved everything that was coming for her. Before I knew it we were clawing at each other. I managed to get a punch in before she tripped me, causing me to fall. I grabbed my back in pain. At least I didn't fall onto my stomach but still, this bitch was crazy.

"You're lucky I'm pregnant. I have every reason to want to kill your ass." I panted before standing."I'm so fucking tired of you Alix. Why don't you understand that Jacob does not want you? He and I, are married sweetheart. Back up."

"You took what was mine." she began to cry and pant heavily. "I love him. And you had to come, and t-take him away from me."

"What are you talking about? Leave us ALONE!" I pushed her back into the wall, she launched forward fighting me once again. Finally she spit out a bit of blood from her busted lip and looked to me.

"Screw you, this is FAR from over you bitch." she spat with attitude slamming the door behind her.

What the hell have I gotten into now?

Jacob

Today was the day. Morgan and Jade were coming up for my birthday. I was beyond excited. They drove, Morgan claimed that she didn't mind even though I could've flown them here. I didn't put up a fight though, I wanted to see her badly. Currently I was at the gym getting in a workout with the guys. The only one that was missing was Jacob, he and Adam were out of town. I finished up with my cardio, moving to the leg pressing machine for strength training.

"Working hard for Morgan ain't you?" Craig cheesed along with the rest of the fools. I shook my head and continued to push.

"Maybe you would know, if you weren't such a player as to how to keep your body right for your girl."

"Oh shit." Chres and Rayan laughed and Craig looked to me with arched brows.

"Nigga, you see this?" he flexed and I burst into laughter as he hit me playfully with his towel.

"But on a serious note i'm just happy to see her."

"We know man, its showing." Rayan came over and patted me on the back. It was about time for us to go and we went our separate ways. Right now it was about 5:45, Morgan was going to be here any minute.

I asked Lindsay to keep Mekai for me. We were really tight now, come to think of it we couldn't have dated. It was completely better with us being friends. She smiled sitting on the floor with him as they played together. I wiped my forehead with my towel and walked into the room.

"Hey Jake!" Mekai turned on his toes and walked over to me.

"Hey Lindsay. Wassup bud?" we high fived and I smiled watching him laugh.

"Well, happy early birthday. I won't be able to come to your get together tomorrow." I simply nodded in understanding.

"Oh you're fine. I appreciate you watching him for me. Thank you." we hugged lightly due to my sweat.

"Ooh sweaty. But you're good. Bye Mekai!" she grabbed her purse and was out of the door. I heard her speaking to someone and looked out to see Morgan with Jade.

"Mommy!" Mekai ran over and hugged her at the legs. I smiled to myself walking over, I was ecstatic. The sun beamed down on her glowing already skin.

"Hey baby. Hey Jacob." she smiled looking up to me. I lifted her chin before hungrily bringing my lips to hers. In all honesty I didn't want to stop. For so long I had yearned for the sensation I received from kissing her soft, plump lips.

"I missed that." I bit down on my lip slightly before retrieving their luggage from the car.

"Y'all it feels just like old times." Morgan came from out of the house with a smile. I didn't want to do much. Having my friends and family with me was all I wanted.

"It does. But happy birthday Jacob." Tiffany smiled my way.

"Thank you, thanks for coming y'all." I sat back and sipped on a beer and ate my cake. Whipped icing and cream cheese filled. It was freaking heaven.

"Don't mention it old man." Chresanto patted my back laughing as he made his way to get something to eat.

"Oh so the youngest nigga in here thinks he can talk. You got the nerve!" Soon everyone in the room laughed and I watched Chresanto roll his eyes laughing.

"We're all older now. Happy?" Sierra added in sitting next to Ray.

"Thank you! This is a team my nigga." I smiled before catching Morgan's glare. She laughed at me shaking her head.

"You are something else, you know that?" she smirked. Shrugging I went back to my cake.

"What can I say?" she shook her head before frantically searching for her ringing phone. She found it sitting on the counter and went to the bathroom to answer her call.

"So when exactly is the baby due?" Craig questioned. It was so close, and we were counting down the days.

"September 9th. Thats less than a month, I don't think Morgan can get any bigger either." they all laughed.

"She's gonna get you!" Tiffany chuckled.

"I'm serious, you see her?" soon I heard the door open and Morgan came in throwing away her trash and items like that. She looked upset, and she didn't say a word.

"Babe, you alright?" she still didn't answer. I walked up to her making her face me. "Hey, whats wrong?" she shook her head and we left the room.

"Jacob I did something, and its caught up t-to me." She spoke with a crack in her voice. I looked to her confused.

"Like what?" I asked nervously.

"Alix and I got into an altercation. She's trying to press charges. Its putting me in jeopardy of my book being published. If it makes national news i'm done." She began to sob and I pulled her close to me.

"Baby why didn't you tell me? Morgan you understand that you are pregnant, right?"

"Jacob I didn't give a damn about that. I wasn't about to let her run over me, she's trying to take you from me and I'm not letting it h-happen." she wiped her eyes freeing herself from my grasp.

"Babe I wouldn't let her come between us." she looked to me with hurting eyes.

"Thats what you said the last time. Look where that landed us. She's fucking crazy. I'm done with her."

"You didn't get hurt in the fight did you?" I watched her pull her skirt down slightly revealing a bruise. Her stomach was already exposed from the bandeau top she was wearing. It was slightly cute considering she was pregnant.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I mumbled again.

"I don't have to mention every damn thing. I just need to lay down, I swear I cannot wait til this is all over."

I watched Morgan walk up the staircase to our room. She was hurting and sadly due to some of the choices she made, possibly in a lot of trouble. I pray that this works out. Just when I thought Alix was gone forever, she just comes back when we're finally moving on. After the small group died out I made my way up to the room. The faint sounds of snoring filled the room. Morgan was fast asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek, her neck and felt her pull me tighter towards her.

"I love you babygirl."

Don't forget to vote & comment. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 103 49
Emma finally found the right love. What will happen in this love story of hers? Just when she thinks everything is going to be fine something happens...
1.4K 44 11
Morgan and Nick fall in love, but health issues gets in the way of that. Will all the secrets break them or will they come out stronger than ever?
19.7K 545 42
I wiped my eyes before gazing at him again. "How are you so sure of us? I thought you avoided this-- avoided love." "I did avoid it. But you make it...
209K 7.9K 51
No one stays the same forever. That's a lesson that Zoey Newman knew very well. After being falsely imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit, Zoe com...