Glass Hearts โ–ถ Liam Dunbar [c...

By WrathfulDeity

โ The naive nature of a beta mixed with a teenage male ego was a dangerous thing โž When Reyna Vรกzquez arrived... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
PART ONE
01 โ€ข THE ASSIGNMENT

GLASS HEARTS

101 5 0
By WrathfulDeity

▲▽▲▽▲

▲▽▲▽▲

Reyna Vázquez and her brother Felix aren't ordinary people. They aren't afraid of the things that go bump in the night.

They kill the things that go bump in the night.

But when they're sent to Beacon Hills to wipe out a certain pack by their mentor, their perfect system is truly tested.

▲▽▲▽▲

Warning:

This story is an alternate reality spin-off to 'Chaos Theory'. It is not necessary to have read it, but please be aware that there are spoilers for plot lines in that story in this book.

Anything that happens in 'Chaos Rising' in terms of Riley's story won't be relevant to this story.
ie. in 'Chaos Rising', Hayden is introduced and still becomes Liam's love interest, because Reyna is not in that story.

'Chaos Theory' ended on season 3B, and 'Glass Hearts' will be seasons 4 through 5B

This story will also contain more swearing and violence than 'Chaos Theory'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
183K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
111K 889 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...