Light || BTS J.HS Fanfiction

By Min_Jhanna293

-where jung hoseok of bts, helps a girl in getting her out the dark side and letting her see how beautiful th... More

Prolouge
Characters
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+9
+10
+11
+12
+13

+8

4 2 0
By Min_Jhanna293

-Hoseok

+Calling rapmonnie-hyung....

Hobii: hello?
Rapmonnie: jhope where are you?
Hobii: Oh, Im at the house of mr. song, why do you ask?
Rapmonnie: pdnim is calling all of us members for a meeting at the bighit building this evening 7:00pm.
Hobii: oh, I will be there.
Rapmonnie: why are you in our choreographer's house anyway?
Hobii: Just doing something hehe
Rapmonnie: Okay then see you later hobi!!
Hobii: Kk, bye rapmonnie hyung!!

-End call

I have to leave now, seems that were gonna discuss again about the locations of our mv and things needed to make it sucessfull and best for our loving armys.

I went inside the kitchen to see mrs. song cooking while mr. song was at his phone. "Hoseok dear, do you need something?" mrs. song said smiling at me, I shake my head 'no' and went to her. " I have to go now mrs. song, seems like I have a meeting to attend with my members" her smile instantly faded which turns a frown "already?" she ask and I nodded.

"already?" a voice behind me said sending cold chills up and down over my whole body. It's minji. I step abit to look at her, a small pout playing against her lips, so cute.

"Yes little minji, why? Miss me already?" I said laughing inside keeping up a straight face on the outside, she was a blushing mess now.

"N-no i don't... I mean if you go home so early then I won't get a chance to kill you here you know. That'll be so sad on my side." she said with a smirk, I gulped hard. I thought she has forgotten that?

"Hehe anyway I gotta go now byeee!!"
I said exiting the house and ran for my precious life. That kid wants me dead somehow.

-Minji

Hmmphh!! That guy sure have some nerve to embarass me infront of my parents, I wanna kill him and slice him and toss his body down the river bank so that he will rot together with the fishes.

But yesterday he did helped me, I was so bad and treat him like a trash, pushing him away from my own world, in the end I even show him my weak side that only I know. That one step can lead me to downfall and I won't sacrifice even one step in everything he does to me. I won't let him be part in my small world, never.

I don't want to be hurt again.
Not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...