Creepy pasta's

Από Kimberly-Girl

a collection of creepypastas with some oc characters that are either based on a fandom or completly my own. T... Περισσότερα

TF2-The bloody Wrench killer.

166 3 1
Από Kimberly-Girl

Happy Halloween everybody! (it was supposed to be a Halloween special but I didn't finish it in time)
This story is based on a drawing I made a long time ago. I redrew the Drawing and took the concept to make a spooky story. please let me know what you think so I can consider making more original Creepypasta stories. i hope you enjoy.

The world created by game developers isn't always what the code shows. we as gamers see the forced aspect of the game. the one where we control the characters actions according to the games coded law and our skills but what we don't realize is that there is a universe inside. one where the character's think they are real. they are living creatures like any other of us. they act out a story that later appears as an update and we as poor gamers get fooled by Valve. thinking they want to give us the best in-game experience as possible. but think about it. we complain about something and it never seems to get fixed. for example auto balance. if they can't even fix something as simple as that, how would they be able to fight off whats lurking in the unknown?

what if that unexpected moment arrives? where they have to take precautions against a stronger force. take a virus or a glitch for example. what will happen then? how will they fix it? and how does it effects us?

It's a cold fall night. halloween is right around the corner, in fact, its tomorrow. The teams of both Red and Blu made preparations for the upcoming festivities. they did plan to throw a party after all, but it was sure to be interfered by marasmus yet again. he always appears around this time of the year to summon his ghost and ghouls in an attempt to kill both of the teams.

" zhat guy is sure to ruin everything. but we won't let him succeed."

medic pushed the glasses higher upon the bridge of his nose before he rolls the blueprints out upon the workbench.

"if he really wants to kill us he should try a surprise attack. but since he's too dumb to think about that, his attacks are always predictable. you can see that guy coming from a mile away. that leaves me to wonder though.

he always appears on Halloween night and leaves a few weeks later. that's the case every year. but the real question is why?"

engie said as he took a few tools of the wall. he walked over to his companion in science to hand him a hammer as well as some goggles and a helmet. however, the medic made a gesture to him. as if to say" place those back where you got them. "

"I won't be needing zhose my friend. I will leave zhe tinkering to you. I will keep myself occupied with zhe calculations"

"suit yourself." the shorter man shrugged as he puts the helmet and goggles down. he rolled up his sleeves.

"let's get started, partner."

so the medic and engineer redesigned the sentries. they placed new and improved turrets around the base as soon as they were ready to go. "this will keep them out for sure" dell dusts his shirt off as he finally placed the last turret down. he lifted his toolbox up.

"if he ruins this year Halloween party I will kill him with my own hands."

he sighs deeply as he walks into the base. little did he know that Merasmus would never come. he wouldn't have a chance to do so. his job would be taken by a creature without a soul.

Later that evening when the Red and Blue team went to sleep,

dark clouds drift before the moon, the only light source is stolen from the sky and land below. this is the perfect moment to move forward. the creature that lurked in the shadows grins. he takes the perfectly timed opportunity to glide over the ground, up the walls of the blue base. he stops near a window before his claws dig into the brick wall before him. he's about to enter the building but stops as he heard a noise, the noise of someone snoring. the creature relaxes at that, there is no need to freak out just yet. they are all sound asleep and so they will be as the shadow opens the window and sneaks in. his glowing crimson eyes scan the room of the engineer. the shadow doesn't have any interest in his personal belongings, its something else he's after. A body. A physical form to roam this earth with. One that won't burn him in the sun or moonlight.

so he walks over towards the man in blue and leans forward. His claws take hold of his own jaw and open his mouth as wide as possible. a black mist of some sort wraps itself around the short man's neck. this suffocates Dell. he opens his eyes as soon as the unknown force starts to strangle him.

he gasps for air as he struggles. the man even makes an attempt to grab the arm of the shadow, but as expected, his hand glides right through the black matter. this caused the engineer to jump. his eyes wide as his vision finally reveals whats before him. it's not a man but marly a shadow with the most horrifying eyes that show no soul inside. he gasps one last time before his eyes close, his life fades away. the shadow smirks, his claws take hold of the tiny Texans jaw and open the engineer's mouth as far as physically possible without breaking it. he crawls into his body.

5 minutes later the still corpse starts to bleed from its eye sockets. it's then that he slowly opens his eyelids to greet the night, his ones icy blue eyes change into a crimson red. they are glowing as the blood streams over his cheeks.

it takes a few moments before his hands and legs start to cooperate as well, slowly moving his fingers of both his real and robotic hand as he slowly rises from the bed.

"finally... after all those years... a body of my own"

the monster inside Dell's body grins so widely that his mouth would stretch all the way up to his ears. his teeth slowly reform into sharp points.

"its time to have some fun~"

the demonic voice booms before it walked over to one of the many toolboxes that lay on the ground. he searched through them and found the perfect weapon.

"oh... this will do nicely. "

he purrs in a deep voice as he takes the default wrench in hand. he then walks over to the closet to look through the engineers' clothes. his hands took hold of every single item in the closet before he threw it out.

it appears to be stocked with work clothes only and it didn't take long for him to find out that they are all the same. the same color, the same size.

the demon groaned at that." that's so lame"

he throws a pair of the work clothes on as well as the belt, helmet, goggles etc.

the overalls got painted in black as soon as it touches the engineers' skin. the shirt turns gray and his eyes got hidden behind the tinted goggles but the glow made it through the glass.

"well. I can forget about fitting in now."

it breathed weirdly as his head twitched in annoyance.

"y-you know what this means right?

I'm going to slaughter all those little, filthy pigs. HAHA!"

he walked out of the room, only to walk into another. gently pushing the door open to the scouts' bedroom. he seems fast asleep despite his unnatural sleeping position. his head nearly touches the floor, so do his arms.the youngest of the Blu members snores loudly. he doesn't see it coming when Dell raised the wrench above his head. he smashed it down upon the scout who's brains get splattered across the ground." a one hit kill. nice~" the demon purrs. he watches the blood drip from his weapon and licks the metallic tasting liquid.

"mh it tastes good. I wonder what your other team mates will taste like."

his eyes glow brighter. the demon can tell that he's getting stronger as soon as he looks in the mirror. without saying a word, the man walks towards the window. the moon had appeared ones again past the clouds. he judges how many hours he has left before the sun will rise. he moves to another room. the next victim is the medic.

the door to his room opened so painfully slow. now stepping inside, the monster looks around ones again. ones he sees the doctor he gets ready to strike him, he nearly raised the weapon up but what he didn't expect was a pair of blue eyes staring back at him. the doctor had awoken from the squeaking of the floorboards. "damn it just as I thought the door wouldn't make any noise. this damn floor did!"

the creature though.

Medic: herr Conager, what are you doing up so late?

the German male looks up at the figure before him. everything is blurry but he could tell that it was Dell standing before him, just judging from his hight.

the man didn't get angry with his friend. he had to admit that he was a little annoyed for being disturbed but the engineer would never wake him unless it was an emergency.

The doctor takes the glasses off his nightstand and places them on his nose. he blinks a few times before his eyes fall on the creature. it grinned widely and its head crooks to an unnatural angle.

"what is zhis?!"

he jumps from the bed, immediately reaching for his conveniently placed bone saw.

"Aww don't be scared. you will be dead pretty soon. "

it slowly walks towards the doctor who already had his weapon in hand. the creature slams the wrench down but the doctor gets out of its way. he spins them around, he stands behind the creature and stabs it in the back. medics hand glides right through his body. its as if it formed into mist. The creature spins its head around to look the doctor in his eyes.

"you can't win from me."

The doctor quickly yanks his hand back. he tries to attack the monster another time, aiming for his head but the same thing happens again. Dell slams the wrench onto the Germans wrist. he yelps, you can hear bones breaking. Ludwig lets go of his weapon as he holds his broken wrist in place. a few seconds later the hallway light turns on. "look what you did. you alarmed the others. I wanted to keep it clean but you left me no choice." he bites down on the medic's neck and rips his flesh off together with his veins. the medic screamed "have fun bleeding out." the Other blue members rush into the room.

"Doctor!" heavy shouts in a panic as soon as he sees his friend on the ground." the spawn won't save you now" the creature boomed as it runs towards the large Russian at full speed. Misha has no time to react, before he knew it the wrench had pierced right through its chest. the man drops to the floor ones Dell pulls his weapon out. it has the heavys heart sticking into it.

"zhat's not possible. zhat abandons all physical laws" the French spy exclaimed before he also received a blow to the head, he hits the floor and rubs his new wound. demoman tried to attack but its no use. their new enemy was too quick. The drunk Scotsman keeps swinging his empty bottle of scrumpy at the engineer all while sniper yells at him. "whats wrong with you mate? what has gotten into you? why are you killing u-" he couldn't even finish his sentence,he already received a final blow to his head.

The pyro grabs his flamethrower. Demoman joins in as they both attack the creature at ones. spy also snuck up behind him, ready to strike a knife in his back. but the creature took the butterfly-knife and used it to slice his throat. spy gags and gasps before he falls down. Dell breaks the bottle of demoman and makes him trip, the glass sharts land in his good eye, he screams. dell beats him until he bleeds out and last but not least the pyro. his flames can't hit him at all. he grabs the weapon and uses it against the pyro to burn them alive. he smiles as sick pleasure washes over him.

each kill is more horrific than the other. he watched the blue members, bleed suffer and slowly die on the floor." this is a work of art" he laughs. The shadow moves towards the window and turns into a cloud of smoke before it uses the wind to drift towards the Red base, where he took the form of his human body before it slowly walked inside. his heavy footsteps make the floorboards crack beneath his foot as he makes his way past the cameras. they move along with the moving figure. The monster senses the feeling of being watched and quickly moves his head up at an unnatural angle, twisting its neck 3 times before it looks straight into the camera. his eyes glow a crimson red in the darkness, this caused the camera's to glitch out somehow. The recording number switches to 0.666.66.

The creature keeps staring at the device until Sparks came from the wires and eventually it exploded into 100 tiny parts. satisfied with his word he continued his journey inside.

-----

The next morning I awoke from my alarm clock. I groaned and rolled over .my hand reaches for my phone. I shut it off and went downstairs for breakfast. after that, I got dressed and walked over to my office. I checked my papers and the documents I had gathered in my last case. I placed it aside to make room for my keyboard.

I turned the pc on. too tired to start with work I decide it would be best to play a round of my favorite first-person shooter, Team Fortress 2.

I click the icon and the game starts as soon as steam boosts up as well. the valve logo didn't even show up. the screen stayed black for 3 minutes. when the game menu pops up there was no picture of a red or blue mercenary in view, only the regular buttons. I rolled my eyes, good job Valve. you changed even more about this game. already annoyed with whatever update they now installed to the game I went ahead and selected attack/ defense, and searched a server. the loading screen has gotten different as well. its just a black screen with a red bar in the middle. it's like Red liquid, filling this bar until i spawned on a random map, I couldn't even select a class. its just automatically selected the engineer. I looked around in the spawn. it seems unfamiliar. I don't recognize it so it must be a new map. I held the tab key to check who else joined the game. the list only showed my username and profile picture.

great. I joined an empty server. what the hell is this?

as soon as I let go of the tab key, the engineer stood before me, facing the screen in 3rd person mode. the usual animation was playing, he moves his wrench up and down in his hand. I raised an eyebrow at this. his goggles lit up as if a red light was shining through them. his blue clothes turned black and blood started to drip from his goggles. at the same time, the man shows off his sharp teeth as his mouth stretches up to his ears. bodies of the Blu and Red Team members fall from the ceiling, their dead eyes all face towards the screen.

I jumped and reached for the off button. this didn't work, my pc refused to shut down. the engineer steps closer, the screen starts to freak out. in a panic, I grabbed the cable and unplugged the computer. it shuts off in an instant. I could feel my heart thump in my throat. is this the Halloween update? man, they actually made it scary this year. I calm myself down and decided to go watch some tv instead.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote, I switched to the news channel, the first news item caught me by surprise. valve was on tv.

"people are in rage with the Valve gaming company, today they released a new update for their beloved First person shooter game Team Fortress 2. this update has scared 2 million people from all over the world with heart failure to the hospital. but valve claimes they didn't release an update to the game. they claim its a glitch since all the pc's tend to crash shortly after the game loads up."

it glitched so many pc's on the planet? how? did they send a virus along with the update?

"Even the government is researching this case. they have sent and arrest to some of the vale employee's until they know who has done this or what has caused the computers to break down. until then, the company will be shut down. and the rest of the employers are forbidden to enter the building."

they show images of people who are traumatized or from people who have died because of the update.

horrified by the images on tv, I shut it off.

a few months have passed. the Tf2 scandal was in the news each day but never did they show new info at least not on whats going on. the only new thing was the victims it claimed, those 2 million people slowly started to die in the weirdest ways. The police and the government clearly hold something back. I can't take this any longer. I should investigate this myself.

I spend the rest of the day packing stuff. at 2 am I'm heading to Valve headquarters.

time skip.

I walk towards the car and drove towards the office valve ones held so dear. its empty, abandoned, slowly decaying creativity that drips to the sewers below the streets to be forgotten. there aren't any officers around but there are signs that say no entry. I park the car and walk towards the front door, passing the signs and the yellow ribbon as I do so. I took some pliers out of my bag and cut the metal chain around the lock. I kneeled down so I can bend the metal and prepare it to pick the lock. eventually, I managed to unlock the door.

I pushed it open and stepped inside. I turned my flashlight on and walked around. I pressed the elevator button to check if the power was shut off. it wasn't really a surprise when nothing happened. I took the stairs all the way up to the 12th floor. "might as well start at the top and move down." I mumbled to no one in particular other than myself.

Timeskip.

its 5 Am now, I yawn as I enter another office. its different from the other offices in the building. its seems more elegant, like its a woman's office. but that surprised me is that this one has a few shelves, filled with Tf2 and portal merchandise on it. I look around and turned the pc on. it still works. good.

the background is some beautiful artwork of tf2 and some Oc female version of the medic along with the Red team members. the desktop is pretty organized. it has maps for the game developing software and for the installed games. but there is one loose word document in the middle of the screen. its titled: IMPORTANT! ANYONE, READ IT.

it has gotten me pretty curious so I opened the Dox fille. the fond used for this file was elegant. but it started out with something that gave me shivers. there was a video log placed in the document. I clicked on it. the woman in this video looks like the one from the art on the desktop. she has crulling crown hair and green eyes. she looks terrified. the date above the video showed 6-5-2018. 9:45 PM.

"If anyone finds this please read this! I don't have much time to explain everything on video. but it's behind me!" she tries to explain who it is but I can't hear a thing. the videos audio has been messed with "it has found a way to sneak into-"

I'm unable to tell what she says in the rest of the video until the end. she says her goodbyes as she cries. this is horrible I thought. i paused it and hoped to find more information in the document. itself. I start reading through it. it appears the lady in the video had gathered different documents. those parts where in an standard word fond. her own thoughts on these were mentioned in the other fond, the letters are purple. I soon found the truth.

-----

when we heard the news we immediately started to look at the game. we had no idea what it was. it could have been a virus that somehow made its way into the game. we started to work on a code that would stop this. but as time went on one by one more and more of my colleagues didn't show up at work. I found that odd. they don't pick up their phone either.

but this is what we found:

the fond changes. I read through the few pages that explain the codes and the progress until another purple part shows up. and so it continues on for a while. this document got darker as time went on. dates and time logs stood above the articles as well as the purple texts. but this wasn't good.

4-5-2018 1pm.

today I heard that the police would send us home soon as well. they had arrested some of the head leaders from the tf2 section exactly a week ago. I knew I didn't have much time but I have to wrap this research up. someone has to fix this. I'm going to try to copy the needing files and programs to my laptop.

6-5-2018

I heard police cars stop in front of the office. they got inside. it's only a matter of minutes before they will tell me to leave.

the same date showed up but with a different time. almost half an hour later in fact.

6-5-2018 9:30 pm

i don't know whats going on but someone has killed the police officers. all of my colleagues are dead as well. someone is in the building. I have to check the cameras to see who it is.

6-5-2018 9:36 pm

I found out who it was. how could I have been so blind? it wasn't a virus at all. there was an actual life source in the games we create. and that thing that caused this did something to the Blu engineer. I don't know what but he seems different.

The lady had copied a photo she made from the security camera's into the document. I could see all its features. its neck was crooked and his teeth showed off. he stares up at the camera. this gave me chills.

that thing looked up at the camera as if it knew I was here.

the device shut off when he looked at it.i have to get out of here.

6-5-2018 9:43 pm

Dear reader. I appreciate that you stayed until the end to hear my story.

if you read this it's already too late for me. he already got to me and there is no doubt that you will be his next victim. If you want to beat him I wish you good luck as though you will need it. if you find a way out I beg you. send this message and the coding to other game companies. they will work together to finish the code and find a solution to our problem. DO NOT send this to the government. they don't believe us. they might also lock you up or even kill you.

it's your turn to save humanity from the upcoming fall. again best of luck and goodbye.

signed by game developer:

Kimberly-girl

and that's it, the end of the document. for a moment I had to process what I just read. an innocent human being who just wanted to make games got killed for no reason. and by what. a monster that represents a game character.

I shook my head and slam a fist on the table. "this has to end now!"

I quickly riped the USB from my keyring so I can insert it in the computer and copy the files. then I remove it and put it back in my pocket. I grab hold of my camera, I walk towards the door, I'm about to leave when I hear a sound coming from the computer. I turn around to glance at the device.

it's then that another word Dox opens. the page is blank. I raised an eyebrow at this. I walk over towards the desk and lean in a little closer to the screen.

do you wish to defeat him?

the pc starts to type out of its own free will.

you're looking for answers why this is happening. but you won't find them here.... (y/n)

I jumped back as the device somehow knows my name. it loads my steam account up and starts to name my personal information. my age, gender address and even things I haven't placed on the internet. one by one picture's pop on the screen. after a few seconds, they disappear in pixels and the word document pops up again. the fond changed into an elegant kind. the way of writing changed as well. it's like a female is typing a warning but its hard to read what they are saying. some letters get replaced with symbols. its as if someone is fighting against the new writer.

is this-... Kimberly-girl?

y€u ar%e runn/=ing---;*&%% out of ti&^me..........

Fo×R hE+ I¥s nO₩w beh*&Ind y)ou...

--------

a few weeks have passed. the cops finally entered the valve headquarters again. they continue to search the building and found the office I had snuck into. my head was blown in by the wrench that lay beside it and my body was strapped to a chair, facing the desk with a fully functioning pc. my arms ripped open and wires buried deep within my skin. they connect to the pc that's now playing Team fortresses 2. "dear god" one of the men gets closer. the screen starts to act strange. pixels dance on the screen and colors flash from black to white.

You are next.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
733K 25.4K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
28.3K 552 15
kwento ito ng isang barkadahan na pumunta sa isang lugar na di nila alam,pero sa lugar pla na yon ay may nakatagong kababalaghan.
187K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...