Answer me(j.jk)

By kookieprincez

"Jungkook?Hi,are you there?Are you busy?" More

Please
Answer
Me
!
Do
You
Even
Remember
Me
?

Jungkook

4.8K 164 7
By kookieprincez

-My Pov-

I opened my eyes slowly,waking up.Right,I don't remember anything or what happened.

My mom comes in,"Sweetie,your boyfriend is coming to visit you today"wait,what boyfriend?"I answered your messages for you and chatted with this ID called "kookie",is he your boyfriend?"wait,kookie as in Jeon Jungkook?

I nodded,"yes,he is my boyfriend"I faked a smile."I'll wait outside until he's here,okay?"I nodded.

Why did he come to visit me?How did he-what?Oh my gawd...

-30 minutes later-

I woke up by the sound of the door creaking."Ah,sweetie...he's here"I turned to my side and looked away.I'm obviously speechless.

"I'll leave you two alone"my mom left."Why'd you tell her that you're my boyfriend?"I asked."Listen,I was so curious on who you were"he said.

"Idiot"I said,"bitch!"he said back."What the fuck is your problem?!"I asked."You started it"he chuckled."Shut-"he cut me off quickly,"So,you're Areum?Park Areum?"he asked.I nodded,"And when will you look at me,Park Areum?"he asked.

I didn't say anything,"okay...I'm leaving now"he said."Say nothing and I'll just leave"he left the room.

The curtains next to me went to the left,"Areum,what was that all about?"my brother asked."You're best friend is a jerk"I giggled."He's your best friend too"he scoffed.

Yes,I have a brother

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 7.6K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
22.4K 2.1K 14
wherein a teenager falls prey to a strange musicbox that grants her seven wishes, but for every wish, she has to pay a price. a deadly price. short s...
17.9K 84 57
*Updating IRregularly* These are some amazing bts fanfictions here on wattpad!
70.5K 1.6K 12
"I missed you. Where were you?" Jungkook • bts