Answer me(j.jk)

By kookieprincez

"Jungkook?Hi,are you there?Are you busy?" More

Please
Answer
Me
Jungkook
Do
You
Even
Remember
Me
?

!

4.9K 176 39
By kookieprincez

-Jungkook's Pov-

Why won't she just give up on me?I don't even know her,I don't even remember her.To be honest...I feel bad for her though.

To:🌱Random Girl🌱
Yah!Are you there?
Sent at 1:00pm

Weird...she didn't send a message,call or a voicemail today...has she gave up on me?

From:🌱Random Girl🌱
This is her mom,she's at the hospital right now.Are you a friend of hers?
Sent at 1:02pm

Wait,she's sick?Why do I feel worried?I have a sudden urge to visit her...

To:🌱Random Girl🌱
Yes,I'm her boyfriend,may I visit her?
Sent at 1:03pm

From:🌱Random Girl🌱
Oh,okay.Sure you can.The hospital is ________ hospital.
Sent at 1:04pm

I put on my shoes and ran to the hospital...why do I feel like I need to see you even though I don't remember what you look like or who you are?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.2K 48
"Who are you" "Someone you loved..now look into my eyes, you'll forget that I saved you, you have to stay away from me. I can't lose you twice" -Jun...
43K 821 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
612K 31.3K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...
37.4K 7.3K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...