Answer me(j.jk)

By kookieprincez

"Jungkook?Hi,are you there?Are you busy?" More

Answer
Me
!
Jungkook
Do
You
Even
Remember
Me
?

Please

7.5K 200 5
By kookieprincez

"Jeon Jungkook,it's me!Your best friend ever since birth*laughs*How are you?I bet you don't remember me even though we've went to the same elementary school as until now,high school!Maybe...you've forgotten about me"

*voicemail sent*

He's always ignoring my messages and calls.Why can't he notice me?He probably has better things to do than to talk to me.

I sighed,"I wonder if you still remember me"I smiled and looked out the window.

*Phone vibrates*

Caller:Kookie

My eyes widened and I picked up immediately.

"J-Jungkook!Hi,how are-"I get cut off quickly.

"Can you please stop
calling me?I don't know you"

Call ended

So,he doesn't know me at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 31.3K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...
40.7K 7.6K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
164K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
22.4K 2.1K 14
wherein a teenager falls prey to a strange musicbox that grants her seven wishes, but for every wish, she has to pay a price. a deadly price. short s...