Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 18-"We should be artists."
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."

1.4K 28 1
By lilahrose_Fan

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun, I looked around and smiled realising it wasn't the dream. I then realised I was still totally naked, I rolled my eyes and slid on Luke's shirt and my underwear. I walked downstairs and saw a Luke Hemmings standing in boxers dancing to the radio.

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THEIR IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!" Luke sang/yelled with the radio, I giggled and he turned around also smiling.

"Good morning Mrs Hemmings." He smiled, I almost fainted, Mrs Hemmings!!

"Good morning Mr Hemmings." I smirked, he smiled and passed me some food which he was making. I smiled and sat at the little table eating it, he sat and ate his.

"Hey go on twitter!" He exclaimed, a mouth full of food, I nodded and opened up my twitter, I composed a tweet.

@LilyHemmings5SOS: Officially Mrs Hemmings :-) <3

"You changed my username!" I exclaimed, he nodded and I smiled.

"We also have a joint account." He smiled and I looked at it.

Our name was The Hemmo Fam.

Our usernames was @Mr_Mrs_Hemmo

and our bio was: Joint account of @Luke5SOS @LilyHemmings5SOS! Here to keep you updated on the Hemmo side of things!! x

"AW!" I exclaimed, he laughed and I hugged him.

"Babe, you have sex hair go sort it out." He smiled.

"No, I'm gonna post a selfie." I laughed before I took a selfie and tweeted it.

@LilyHemmings5SOS: Morning!! New hairstyle!! What up!?

"They now know what we did last night." Luke laughed, I smiled and poked my tongue out.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed and he jumped.

"I love you too!" He exclaimed, I laughed and smiled at him. We sat on the sofa and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Thanks for last night." I mumbled.

"Any time." He replied, I giggled and connected our lips. We walked out to the kitchen and put our bowls in the sink, Luke lifted me up and sat me on the counter, my legs wrapped around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand traced patterns on my thighs.

"So...you want kids yeah because last night I didn't use a-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Great, so what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"Dunno, up to you." I smiled.

"We could go for a walk?" He suggested, I nodded and he pulled me off the counter, he walked upstairs and dropped me onto the bed, he started looking for clothes. Luke threw a pair of my jeans at me making me laugh.

"Thanks." I smiled, he smiled back and I searched for some shoes. I only had one pair, the Sleeping With Sirens pair, the blood had been cleaned off and I stared at them, remembering every second of that day.

"You OK?" he asked, I nodded and looked down at my wrist, the scars were very visible and I wish I never started.

"Hey, that's over with now, OK?" He asked, I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. He began tickling me and I fell on the floor, he climbed on top of me and things moved fast, soon his hands weren't tickling me, they moved so they were running through my hair, his lips were kissing down my neck roughly. I moaned as he bit down on my skin and he smirked.

"I need a shower." I told him, he nodded and climbed off me, I walked into the bathroom and started the water, Luke walked in and I smiled.

"Save water, shower together." he sang and I laughed, we both stripped off and climbed under the water. He pressed me against him and grabbed the shampoo, he rubbed it into my hair and I tried to do his but he's taller then me so that proved difficult. He grabbed the shower gel and rubbed it down my back, I closed my eye and he kissed me.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled back.

 Once we finished we climbed out, Luke wrapped a towel around me and we sat in the bedroom, we dried off and then I changed into black jeans, Luke's Vans shirt and my SWS shoes. I grabbed a Plaid shirt and threw it on, making sure the long sleeves covered my scars. I ran a brush through my hair before Luke and I walked outside, he took my hand in his and we walked down the path, we were in a cottage in the middle of nowhere but it was lovely.

"So Mrs Hemmings, what do you want to do?" He asked, swaying our hands in between us.

"I...TAG!" I screamed before throwing my hand against his chest and running away.

"UGh! I'm gonna get you!" He exclaimed running after me, I laughed and ran down the field, Luke caught up to me, I screamed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to the ground.

"Bastard!" I giggled.

"That's why you love me!" He laughed, I nodded and he rolled backwards, we then began rolling down the hill, I screamed as grass covered us and we soon came to a stop. We laid together and our hands were in the air, I smiled at my two rings and Luke noticed.

"They look perfect on your finger." He smiled, I turned and pecked his lips.

"Love you." I smiled, I straddled his waist and leaned down, resting my forehead on his.

"Guess what?" He whispered.

"What?" I asked him.

"I love you more." He smirked, I shook my head and he nodded.

"Remember when we met? And you sat on that bus with James, you were so shy. Oh! and Ash almost ran you over! Then we met on the bus." He smiled, I blushed and covered my face. I smiled at the memory.

Flashback***

I leaned with my head against the window, I held James in my lap. After a few stops a boy I recognised got on, I remember seeing him before but I can't quite work out where from. He had blonde hair and light blue eyes.

"Can I sit here?" He asked. I nodded and soon recognised him as the passenger in that car, that almost hit me, and I'm pretty sure he's in my science class. Liam? No, Leo? No. I give up.

"Are you in my science class, Miss Jenson?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm Luke" That's the one.

"I thought I had seen you before, I'm Lily" I smiled and he smiled making dimples appear. I felt slightly jealous of them, I had always wanted dimples.

End of Flashback***

"And then you were crying, remember?" Luke asked, I nodded and thought back to the time.

Flashback***

Someone sat down next to me and hugged me. I didn't care who it was I just hugged them and cried.

"Sh, let it all out, it's OK, Shh" I instantly recognised that voice.

Luke.

After a while I calmed down and pulled away, Luke had a wet patch on his shirt from where I had been crying.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I rushed.

"It's fine, do you want a lift home because my friends picking me up, he can drop you off" Luke offered.

"No thank you, it's OK, I'll take the bus" I told him.

"No! You're going in the car" he stated and picked up James.

"can't go anywhere with out your little brother" He laughed and ran to the car park. I ran after him, laughing. He walked up to a red car that looked very familiar. Soon I realised it was the car that nearly hit me earlier. It was the same driver.

"Hey Ash, can you drive these two home?" Luke asked and the driver nodded. I got in the back and Luke climbed in with James.

"So Ash this is Lily, the girl you nearly ran over and Lily this is Ashton the boy who nearly ran you over" Luke smiled.

"Hi, I'm sorry" We said at the same time. We both laughed and he began to drive away.

End of Flashback***

"Oh my god!" I laughed hysterically.

"Yeah and remember seal the deal thing?!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

Flashback***

"I promise, it'll be our little secret" He smirked.

"Yes, seal the promise?" I asked and stuck out my pinky.

"I've got a better idea" He smirked and leaned forward, his eyes fluttered closed before pressing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and felt his moved against mine. I kept my lips still afraid of doing something wrong. Luke pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shock you, I'll go" He muttered before pulling away, I grabbed a hold of his hand.

"No, it's just I...I've never been or kissed anyone before" I muttered and blushed.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said and looked at my hands.

"Well you have to kiss back to seal the deal" Luke said with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Flashback***

We burst out laughing and I faced him.

"I didn't have the nicest childhood but you made it worth while." I smiled and he nodded in agreement.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He replied, he stood up and pulled me up, he pulled me back to the house and pushed me inside. We sat down listening to music when I saw the She Looks So Perfect EP, I giggled and pressed play on Disconnected, he smirked at me.

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Life's a tangled web

Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows

And you you're so caught up

In all the blinking lights and dial tones

I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too

But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you

Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps

Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen

I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make

We put the world away

We get so disconnected

You are my getaway

You are my favorite place

We put the world away

Yeah we're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

We're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Hands around my waist

You're counting up the hills across the sheets

And I'm a falling star

A glimmer lighting up these cotton streets

I admit I'm a bit of a fool for playing by the rules

But I've found my sweet escape when I’m alone with you

Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps

Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen

I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make

We put the world away

We get so disconnected

You are my getaway

You are my favourite place

We put the world away

Yeah we're so disconnected

Turn off the radio

Those late night TV shows

Hang up the telephone

And just be here with me

Turn off the radio

Those late night TV shows

Hang up the telephone

And just be here with me

I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make

We put the world away

We get so disconnected

You are my getaway

You are my favourite place

We put the world away

Yeah we're so disconnected

I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make

We put the world away

We get so disconnected

You are my getaway

You are my favourite place

We put the world away

Yeah we're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

We're so disconnected

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

"Luke..." I trailed off, my eyes flicked to the stairs and he smirked.

"What did I say, it's addictive." He laughed, he grabbed my hand and pulled my upstairs, taking my shirt off as we reached the top.

"Fuck, I love you!" he exclaimed and pushed me into the bedroom, I giggled and kissed him passionately.

Funny, I never believed it when people said 'it all gets better in the end', my advice to you...hold on because it may take a while but in the end it's worth it!

A/N: Hey!!!

Last Chapter is next!!!

There isn't a sequel x

VOTE?X

COMMENT?X

THANKS!! XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.9K 23
You can escape everything...but can you escape the game of fate?
4.7K 147 17
"It's the moments, like these, that keep me alive." Warnings: Self-harm, family issues, alcohol, depression, suicide
72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...