Drake's Ex wife

By breeebre17

Charlie and Casper have been dating since she was a junior in high school and he was a sophomore in college. ... More

Prologue
Cast ^.^
Did you really move on
Proveing my innocence
Taking measures into my own hands
Another point of view
Just a kiss
Secret's out
Secrets out part 2
Helping out an old friend
The more the merrier
Settling
There's More to it
I can be fun
Are you threating me ?
Im sorry
Mama knows best
Someone's watching
Trust issues
Flashback
Privacy?
Everything
Grandparents
Twisted sister
The plan
A Father's Love

Life goes on

24.1K 617 23
By breeebre17

                           **5 years later **

Since that day I threw myself into my work I graduated collage and got a job as an assistant in a law firm.

Not where I wanna be but it's a start.

I didn't get a chance to tell Casper that I was pregnant. So I just kept it to myself, he did say not to contact him and I did intend on keeping that promise.

My son is 5 years old now he's in kindergarten. He looks just like Casper. He has the same hair and his eyes and when he smiles,  there like twins . I decided to name him Aiden. Idk what I would of done without him in my life. He's the reason why I didn't break down and throw my life away.

I don't have much family. Casper and his family were all I had. But being away from my family thought me that no matter who leaves I'll still have my self so being without his wasn't going to change me.

"Ms. Clarke come to my office " my boss called for me through my desk phone.

As I entered the office my boss was siting at his desk looking though papers scattering them everywhere.

He looked up right when the door closed "Ah Ms.Clarke finally your here , there is going to be a party this Saturday where all the big clients will be at and as my assistant you must attend as my plus one " His attention went back to the papers "Oh and do wear something elegant , dazzling , jaw dropping my dear." He said swaying his arms up like the grandmother form Cinderella when she did bibbity bobity boo.

"Of course Mr. Steele" I said nodding my head. Like I have a choice.

"That's it Ms. Clarke you may go now " he shooed his hand at me.

He's shooing me away as if I'm some kind of dog. This is where 4 years of collage got me.

Great not only do I have to go to a party that I don't want to go but I have to dress up. I never really been out of my house since the divorce so this was going to be a challenge for me.
-------------------------------------------------------

-Saturday morning-

"Mommy" a tiny voice echoed in my ear.

Barley awake I slowly opened one of my eyes to come face to face with my baby boy " Aiden it's like 6 in the morning on a Saturday go to sleep baby" I shut my eyes tight. Maybe he'll go back to sleep.

"But mommy I don't want to go back to sleep I want to play" he plopped on the empty side of my bed.

He started jumping on my bed . I opened one eye again and saw him staring at me with puppy dog eyes and puckering his bottom lip out.

I don't like when he does this because I would basically do anything for him " Give me like 20 more minutes okay baby and we can go do something" I said rolling over to the other side.

He sat there for a minute and then started poking my back , making noises with his mouth.

I tired to ignore it , maybe he'll stop.

When he noticed I wasn't responding he climbed on top of me.

"But mommy " dragging out the mommy part.

He started jumping up and down until I couldn't take it.

"Okay Aiden I'm up , I'm up " I said pulling him into a hug.

"What do you want to do today baby ?" I asked pushing his hair to the back.

He said up and thought "Ummm can we go eat ice cream?"

"Ice cream for breakfast ? You don't think I'd really let you do that ?"

"Fine fine how about pancakes"

"Okay baby come on let's get ready"

Grabbing Aiden's hand i led him to his room and changed him into some camo shorts , a white shirt and some vans. Then I fixed his hair and told him to play until mommy gets ready.

I decided to take a shower before I got ready.i pulled out a white sundress and some sandals before doing my make up.

By the time I was done it was around 9. Calling Aiden down. We left.
-------------------------------------------------------

It's now the night of the party and I have about 2 house before I have to leave.

I decided to play with Aiden until 8 then his babysitter is coming to watch him. It's now 7:40.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby"

"Do I have a daddy ?" He asked not lifting his head up.

Aiden asked this question every other week. I told him that he's gone somewhere far far away and that we don't need to worry about him.

"Aiden you already know the answer to that"

"I know but ok there's is this kid at my school and he makes fun of me because he says my daddy left us " he looked away from me "he says it's because of me that's why he left"

I grabbed Aiden and placed his small body in my lap " baby you daddy didn't leave us because of you , you could never do anything that would make him or anyone want to leave you  , it's just grown up stuff that you wouldn't understand "

"Then why did he leave ? Will you leave me ?"

His eyes started tearing up and he hugged me "Baby never that will never happen okay I would never leave you , i love you and that's all that matters "

"I love you to mommy"
-------------------------------------------------------

Hearing how Aiden feels breaks my heart. It's not that i don't want him to have a father it's just it's complicated.

Incoming call

"Hello"

"Ms.Clarke i will send a driver to pick you up around 9:30 meet me by the entrance "

"Alright Mr. Steele I'll be there"

"Good see you soon"

He hung up without hearing my response.

Well bye to you to.
I hate parties let alone business parties.
I decided to curl my hair might as well.
Hair done make up done now time to get dressed.

I searched my clothes for a elegant dress . I had a couple for occasions like this. It's my job to attend parties with my boss but this is the first one I been to. I only been with the company for two months.

I decided to go with a black long dress.

It came off the shoulder and was tight from the top and lose from the bottom with a slit down the thigh.

Well here goes nothing.
-------------------------------------------------------

I approached the building and got out of the car . No sign of my boss of course.

10 minutes passed and a shadow approached me.

"You look elegant "the voice said

I turned to look who it was.

"Mr.Steele thank you "

" Now come on we got people to meet and drinks to drink "

This is going to be a long night.

People after people , talking business. Let me just say it was not a good time. But I stayed and smiled my fake smile to all the men eyeing me while there wife's are right next to them. Pigs.

I looked around the packed room and my eyes landed on a man. He had a really nice body figure . He wasn't facing me but I bet he was handsome.

I haven't really been with anyone else since Casper. I just was busy taking care of Aiden and work I didn't really have the time. Plus I couldn't bring my self to be with anyone else.

A hand touched my arm and I jumped outa my deep thoughts.

"Come " Mr. Steele gestured his arm for me to take and and I couldn't say no because he's my boss and I had to. Though I really wanted to sit down and drink 10 more champagnes.

We were approaching the attractive man and I was nervous I never get nervous with guys but this one was different.

Finally we stoped right behind him and a group of people. There was about two other men and a woman. A Beautiful woman I might add.

"Well if it isn't the man of the hour" Mr.Steele said patting the man on the back.

I was standing behind my boss so the man couldn't see me to much and I couldn't have been more happier.

Because when that man turned around I knew exactly who that was.

"Casper Drake pleasure to finally meet you" Mr.Steele greeted him with a firm handshake.

Casper ???! No no no no no no not him!! Why him!!!??

"And who is this lovely lady " Mr.Steele addressed the beautiful woman who snaked her boney arm around his shoulder to revel her diamond engagement ring.

"Veronica Nash , Casper's fiancé " she spoke

HIS WHAT!!!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 47 9
You know what sad about love?its when you happen to know that there's just no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work. Its whe...
921K 15.4K 29
(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marriage officially started falling apart af...
3.1K 239 32
Five years after Charlie made the hard decision of family over love, Tony is back in her life. Will they be able to rekindle the special love they on...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...