The Playgirl ❄Minkyebin❄

By Standolkyul

Every school has one girl known to play with males hearts; At Performing school of arts Kim Minkyung takes th... More

Chapter 2: Dreaming
chapter 3: Hatred
chapter 4: twist
Chapter 5: Let me in
Chapter 6: Shy
Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+
Chapter 8: Love
chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)
chapter 10: You've seen my bad
The end.

Chapter 1: Don't take it personal

1.5K 66 36
By Standolkyul

Yebin POV

I'm so bored, class is still for another freaking thirty minutes. My friend isn't here for some reason, She's probably going to cry when she realizes her attendance isn't 100% anymore. I should probably text her. I thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUYU 😐

Yebin: Where are you

YUYU: At home

Yebin: No dur. -_- why though.

YUYU: I didn't feel like coming to school.

Yebin: did someone die

YUYU: My heart.

Yebin: Man I shouldn't have texted you..

YUYU: You remember that girl I've been seeing for a while?

Yebin: no

YUYU: Yes you do you just don't want me to finish -_-

Yebin: 😉

YUYU: She hurt me terribly :'(( She told me straight up she didn't want to see me anymore and that she felt nothing for me!!! What do I do?! She is the love of my life ;-; I feel like after her I'll never love again.

Yebin: There's many girls get over her Yuha.

YUYU: you're only saying this cause you haven't fallen in love yet. I hope it happens to you one day so I can act careless.

Yebin: Hey don't get salty here. I do care just I don't want to be like "oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that!!!" I want to be like "bro she isn't worth the tears" You know?

YUYU: She is worth the tears.

Yebin: Fine. Want me to beat her up? Make you feel better?

YUYU: NO. Don't hurt her!!!

Yebin: what's her name?

YUYU: Kim Roa, why?

Yebin: Cause I'm going to beat her up, byyye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who this bitch thinks she is messing with my friends heart. I thought as I roamed the hallways for my next class, When I'm in the room I ask the teacher if he has a Kim Roa in any of his other classes.

Now I sit in my class waiting for the 5th period, I had the girls face in my brain and was ready to open a bottle of kickass. It sucks though, its only the 3rd period. I have to wait SUCH a long time to hurt the person who hurt my best friend.

The class period went by so slow, I always fall asleep in this class. Don't you dare fall asleep Kang Yebin just one more class after this and you can beat her up. I thought as my eyes slowly felt heavy and it was getting super hard to keep them open.

My eyes suddenly shut and everything was black, My dreams are always like this, Its just black and useless. But this is good, time flies when you're asleep. I just hope I don't over sleep cause this teacher won't wake me if I fall asleep.

The reason he won't wake me is because its supposed to teach me a lesson not to fall asleep in class, cause then I'll be late to classes and be confused with what's going on and crap, Hopefully he gives up on his opinion and wakes me up.

Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder, when my eyes opened the teacher was there. Hopefully I didn't sleep through that girl coming to this class, What class period is it? I asked the teacher, he held up 6 fingers.... Shit.

I ran out the door and ran to the hallway, the girl I'm looking for apparently had dark red/maroon hair and some tiny squinty eyes when she smiled, her eyes and hair will make it obvious for me when I see her.

When I run through the halls I see one particular girl who's walking down the hallways with books in her hands, She's super tall with the same maroon hair. I must see her face. I'm just going to walk in front of her and see.

Bingo. I thought when I walked in front of her and saw the face, it was the right match for the ID picture I was shown earlier today. I started out with putting my hands on her books and pushing them to the ground.

She gave me a look of annoyance and rolled her eyes as she got on her knees and began to gather her books together, quickly I kicked them further away so she couldn't get them all together, She looked up at me and grunted.

"What the fuck?" She scoffed.

"What, do you have a problem?" I smirked.

"Just like everyone thinks, I assume you know the problem is you." The girl coldly speaks as she stands up with two books in her hand, the others being stepped on by students.

"Listen slut, The only problem here is y---" Suddenly when I went to talk the girl pushed her and she flew into a locker, shes down to fight. I growled as I now leaned on the lockers.

"We've never met yet you have the audacity to call me such terrible names?! Are you asking for a fight??" Roa says and gets in my face, Quickly I slap her in the face so she's aware of my choice. The force of the hit turns her head to the side.

For a little bit she just stood there kind of shocked that I actually slapped her, Then it happened. She grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the locker and we started throwing punches at each other, People started gathering around us.

From the corner of my eye, I could see people were recording and cheering us to continue fighting, even with the terrible metal taste I now had in m mouth I continued to kick and punch at the girls face or body in any way I could.

We were cussing at each other while hurting each other in any type of was that could be thought up of at the moment, I slammed her into the locker and punched her in the stomach and she tripped me and kicked me in the side.

This girl is stronger than I thought but I'm not backing out I thought when I could tell my noes was bleeding, My head slowly began to ache do to all the hair pulling and my hands were becoming soar from punching this girl so much, my knees were also bruising up a mad storm.

Suddenly while we fought two guards came up and I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away from the girl, the same came for Roa. We both struggled to get free from the guards, But we froze after seeing people evacuate the hallways.

Down the hall came our principal who looked angrier than ever before, I sighed as he stood in between us and the guards with that look of disappointment all over his face, He glared at the both of us and told us to go to his office immediately.

Of course the guard walked in between us so we wouldn't try and tackle each other or anything, I walk with my arms crossed while she walked with her hands in her pocket as though nothing had happened.

As we sit in his office he is in one of the closets looking for something in the drawers, I look at Roa for a little bit and she puts her middle finger up with her head turned the opposite way to avoid eye contact, I slap her hand out of my face.

She quickly turned her head to me and look in at the principal; very secretively she turned her chair towards me and kicked my leg as hard as she could. A strong pain shot up my knee but I fought myself not to show it.

The principal walks out and sits in his chair, he rubs his forehead and sighs very deeply at the sight of our beat up faces, He takes a piece of paper out and we hear the clicking of his pen. He disappointedly shakes his head.

"Ladies. Why did this happen." He asks.

"I was just walking to class and she threw my books to the floor and kicked them away from me, and called me a slut."

"Is this true?" He says and looks at me, I nod in response.

"And why did you do that?"

"I'm not going to say my reasons, you wouldn't understand them." I say and cross my arms, She cackles.

"Miss Kim what made you think it was okay to fight."

"Look at her!!!" Roa says and points at me.

"Looking at me has nothing to do with the situation"

"It has EVERYTHING to do with the---" Roa was suddenly cut off by the teacher.

"Miss Kim this is your third fight this month.. Its the 13th!!! I have no choice but to call your guardian and put a stop to this rampage before someone gets extremely hurt"

"WHAT BUT SHES THE ONE WHO STARTED--"

"No excuse you could've been mature miss Kim."

Seeing the girl so angry made me a little happy, all though I believe she was getting a little too mad. She screamed a few cuss words, stood up and pushed her chair to the floor and ran out the door, The principal stared at me.

"From what I've seen you're a good student, why did you started the fight, what would I 'not understand' huh?"

"Well its kind of a best friend thing. Apparently Roa broke my friends heart so bad she doesn't want to come to school, she says she doesn't think she will ever feel happy again. I mean my friend means a lot to me you could see how I got upset"

Suddenly Roa peaked her head back in and sat down quietly, in my opinion it was super suspicious of her to go from yelling and walking around the room, to sitting quietly with her head facing the floor, What's with the sudden change.

"Do you want me to call your guardian now so you don't need to wait here anymore?"

"I can walk." She says and walks out the door once more.

"Ugh, where are you going to go then Minkyung? That's too far a walk and you can't go back to your normal house yet."

I became confused as soon as I heard that, He was talking to Roa but said Minkyung, who's Minkyung. I thought, I got out of the seat and followed them out of the office. The principal walked with Roa who stopped at her locker.

The girl grabbed a leather jacket and a white backpack, She walked around the hallways an began picking up the books I had kicked away, She walked in front of me bent over and grabbed a book and stood up while staring at me.

"Not going to throw my books?" She says like a smart ass would, So I return the favor and slap a book down, She roles her eyes with a slight smile and picks her book up and puts it in the backpack, I stand and watch quietly.

"Who's Minkyung" I say louder than I should've.

"That's Miss Kim" He says and looks at Roa.

"Wait hey, girl, what's your name then?! Is it Roa or Minkyung." I ask, She continues to look around for her last book, I repeat the sentence but louder.

"My name is Roa" She says in English as she finds her book by the staircase, the textbook was halfway ripped down the middle and it was covered in footsteps.

"So you got your name legally changed?"

"No she just wants to be called Roa for personal reasons"

"That's stupid" I says, Both the principal and Roa stare at me with the look of disrespect shown on their faces.

"You're stupid." She says and pushes me as she walks by.

"Stop the fighting or you're BOTH suspended. For now the price you'll pay is 6 weeks of detention, and I want you two to be the first in my program, after school you'll have 3 extra hours o school with the other problematic people and you'll all learn how to get a long better."

"Oh Jesus Christ I don't have any time for this." Minkyung says and completely walks out the door.

"Do me a favor, please don't ruin her school supplies or anyone else's like that ever again, she has to pay for those now. For the future please just talk with her okay?"

"Will do, sorry sir"

"Okay, make sure you attend the whole six weeks of detention, and try and get your parents to sign this paper. Have this back by Friday okay Yebin? Meeting dismissed you may go up front and wait for your ride, no fights okay?"

"Okay got it"

The principal turned around and walked into the office, I turned around and started walking towards something by the front door, when I pick it up I realize its a book and anyone could guess who it belongs to. Great.

When I walk outside Roa... Minkyung whatever her name is. Was sitting on a bench probably waiting for her ride, She was currently on her phone texting. I didn't want to just walk up to her so instead I just called out to grab her attention.

She just stared at me but wouldn't come over so I had to approach her, When I walked up to her she pocketed her phone, unzipped her backpack and held her hand out for the book. I looked away as I handed it back to her.

Awkwardly the both of us just sat there with silence, She laid back on the bench with her head tilted to the sky and her eyes closed, Maybe I did handle this wrong, I thought she was going to be a bitch which is why I fought but maybe she's not one.

Slowly I started to feel bad when I realized that she wasn't as rude as I was seeing her, She was quiet and I think I could've found out the reason why she ended it with Yuha like that. But I'm not getting close to her, she was rude to my friend.

Halfway through the waiting I realized I hadn't contacted any family members to come pick me up, I texted them to come get me and now actually had a reason to wait for family. Roa just sat there looking like she fell asleep.

"Why are you still standing here" She says.

"Why are you talking to me?" I respond.

"Touché." She says and pulls her phone out.

We stood together for a while before I got phonecalls from my mother saying she had been working and that I'd be here a while, Roa who was obviously listening to the conversation had a smirk as though she was going to do something.

"What's that smile for." I spoke out.

"Stop horning in on my business." She says and crosses her legs, Her attitude made me angry.

"Oh look its a rare sight!! You with your legs closed."

"Shut the hell up, I'd fight you again if we weren't on school property." Roa threatens and glares at me.

"Oh whatever, this is your fault."

"How is this my fault?!" Roa says and stands up with her fist shut tightly, I cross my arms and also get ready but quickly she sits back down and rubs her forehead.

"Even if you don't know me, I don't care that you're so rude to me but at least tell me why you had to do that today."

"Because your a bitch." I scuffed.

Suddenly she sighed loudly, stood up placing her backpack on her shoulders and began to walk away. I could tell she really had enough of my shit, She really has no clue why I'm mad does she. I thought as I slowly started walking behind her.

She kept on walking straight down the road and took a right turn, that's when she stopped walking and turned her head and saw me. Roa stared at me for an extremely long time before she rolled her eyes and walked into a yard.

Wait.. This yard.. This is Yuha's house? Why is she coming here?! I thought when I watched her walk into the house, Slowly followed behind her. When I walked in the house Yuha was hugging Roa who stood there with empty arms.

"I came to give you some things back" Roa says.

"You can get out is what you can do. You'll be hearing from me often but you will not be anywhere near my best friend ever again." I say and move Yuha away from her.

"I couldn't care less. Don't take it personal."

We both watch her as she puts books on the desk and slowly walks out the door, My mouth opened as I can't believe a girl could be this cruel, she was definitely going to see me often. I'm going to make sure she regrets all of this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all I'm really excited for this fanfic 👌 sorry for all
the cussing though lol what's a fight without a vulgar mouth?
Anyways I hope you look forward to my next chapters
And support me through out this new book 💕

Question of the day: what's your favorite kdrama? If you don't watch kdramas then what's your fave TV show?

Mines secret romance

What's yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 265 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
21K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
58.5K 1K 48
In your own imagination world, you as the male reader, Y/N, are in high school. But something happened in your life quite sometime ago, causing you...
10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...