What luck //Adym yorba lastma...

By Axhlxy0_0

Hi I'm Alex I just moved to L.A and started working here. I'm going to move in with my best friend and I was... More

Long journey a head
Can't wait
OMG
It goes upward from there
The story must be told
The club
Tomorrow as promised
Tomorrow as promised part 2
Wide awake
Taylor
Finishing?
Fun
Dreaming of you
Surprise
Next day
Another Day Another Dawn
Surprise
Holy crap
Tear drop

With Adym

613 14 1
By Axhlxy0_0

I finish doing my make up and start doing my hair in French braids. I look at my phone. Adym should be her any minute. I grab a purse/backpack, I put my wallet, charger, little travel lotion, travel deodorant (never know when you might need it), and my chapstick. I grab my phone and walk out to the living room. I sit down on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I decide I want to take a picture so I walk around the house trying to find good lighting. I take a few pictures and chose one to post. I turn my phone of and go to the kitchen. Just as I'm about to get some juice I hear a faint tap at the door. I grab my bag and phone than head to the door. I open it up and smile seeing Adym standing there. "Hello babe," he says, "are you ready?" "Yup, I just need to tell Taylor I'm leaving," I reply walking towards Taylor's room leaving the door open so Adym can come in. I knock on Taylor's door, "can I come in?" "Yeah" I walk in and see Taylor laying on her bed. "I just wanted to tell you I was leaving with Adym ill be back before 11." I tell her. "Okay, bye," she says. She stands up and gives me a hug. I hug her back then let go and walked towards the door. I leave with Adym. He says he has a surprise for me I'm nervous for what it is.

Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger😏 hope you guys are enjoying it😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
874K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 5.6K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...