(2017 OLD) boring; meanie

By svtcorelove

"im just so boring" -- "he's the most intricate person i've ever met" -- in which wonwoo can't understand why... More

1. him over there
2. yeah, okay, sure
3. hey, lets hang
4. cus im boring
5. they're in love
6. maybe its you
7. you like him
8. let me pay
9. jisoo i know
10. no, its fine
11. i would never
12. you look constipated
13. please trust me
14. ill fix this
15. it was him
16. we should talk
18. i already said
20. a new adventure

19. you love me?

965 52 27
By svtcorelove

" mingyu admires it, he admires the calmness of wonwoos voice and the endless information coming from his mouth "

---

mingew - boi

mingew - wonwoo

mingew - babe

ww - yes

mingew - that was easy ok

mingew - ill be at ur place in half an hour be ready

ww- what

ww - to go out or?

mingew - maybe maybe not

ww - mingyu 

mingew has disconnected 

ww - MINGYU 

ww - GET YO ASS BACK HERE 

ww - i h8 u

mingew - no u dont 

mingew has disconnected 

wonwoo shook his head with a smile as he placed his phone down on the table and getting up from the desk. he quickly put away all the homework he was doing and put his pencil case away in his bag. 

a sigh left his lips as he walked over to his closet. what to wear? wonwoo knows they're going out, mingyu isn't as smooth as he thinks he is. wonwoo looks at his phone and debates his choice in his head. 

screw it, seungkwan is his best bet right now.

---

"ahh- hansol stop" seungkwan whimpers as hansol sucks harder on his neck.

"hm, why should i?" hansol teases softly before pressing kisses along seungkwan's jawline

"you came over to do homework, we need to get that music project finished" seungkwan cringes at how weak his voice sounds. 

"homework is boring, i'd rather do-"

hansol is cut off by seungkwan's phone ringing, making hansol groan. 

"turn it off before something else turns off"

 seungkwan reaches over to his phone as he climbs off of hansol's lap.

"hey, i'm a bit busy so could you-"

"i don't care how hot hansol is, please just help me pick out an outfit for my date tonight" wonwoos voice interrupts

"date?!" seungkwan yelps in surprise

"hey, seungkwan won't be going out with you he already has a boyfriend thanks" hansol yells from where he's seated on seungkwans bed making the elder laugh.

"tell hansol i don't plan on dating you anytime soon thanks" wonwoo speaks in slight offense

"hansol, I'm talking to wonwoo," seungkwan says, covering the speaker of the phone.

"i don't care if it's harry styles, you're not going out with anyone" hansol says defensively

"he's going out with mingyu, not me" seungkwan explains and hansol relaxes

"oh"

"anyways, wonwoo, i suggest you wear your black jean jacket and some black jeans and y'know to spice it up, a white t-shirt. keep it simple. but not black shoes that would be over the top" seungkwan instructs 

"how do you know my closet so well?" 

"well i had to suffer looking through it when you first went out with mingyu" seungkwan shrugs "it was almost worse than hansol's"

"rude" hansol pipes up from behind him before walking over.

"anyways is that all wonwoo because like he said we're busy," hansol says as he grabs the phone from seungkwan 

"yeah im done, you can go back to making out now" wonwoo laughs 

" thank you, we will" and with that hansol ends the call. 

"you give so much advice about clothes and yet you're always wearing too much of it" hansol shakes his head as he puts seungkwan's phone on his desk. "how about i change that,"

"how about you do your homework"

---

wonwoo quickly grabs all the clothes seungkwan told him to wear from his closet before running into the bathroom to take a shower and get changed. once he's done he sprays on some cologne before walking back into his room, towel drying his hair. 

he slips on some shoes after dropping the towel on his bed and checks his hair in the mirror, finally, he retrieves his phone from his desk and makes his way to his door. 

he opens the door to reveal a smirking mingyu "oh my god!" 

mingyu laughs as wonwoo shouts and clutches at his chest. 

"when did you get here?" wonwoo asks still slightly frightened

"a bit ago, your mum let me in" mingyu explains

"she needs to stop doing that" wonwoo mutters 

"you ready? you look good so I'm assuming you are" mingyu comments making wonwoo look away in embarrassment. 

"yeah, let's go" wonwoo mumbles pushing past mingyu and out the room. 

mingyu laughs and follows him downstairs where wonwoo quickly says goodbye to his mother and mingyu does the same,

"promise to have him back by 8" mingyu smiles to wonwoos mom

"make it 9, have fun you two" she winks back making wonwoo groan.

---

"so where to this time?" wonwoo asks as they walk down a shopping street

"well, i feel like it's about time i take you on a proper romantic date but seeing as i'm about as romantic as a tree, i asked seungcheol for help," mingyu said with a sigh

"why seungcheol?" wonwoo questions 

"well he managed to get jeonghan to go out with him so he must be doing something right"mingyu explained and wonwoo mentally agreed.

"so what did he say to do?" wonwoo speaks up after a moment of silence

"well at first he gave me the usual 'just be yourself' talk and then after some begging, he gave me a couple of pointers" mingyu explains with a smirk. wonwoo raised an eyebrow at him making mingyu shrug before slipping his hand out of his pocket and into wonwoos.

wonwoo quickly blushed at the hand holding and looked away from mingyu's smug face as they continued walking down the street. 

"so instead of a movie and fast food, tonight I'm taking you out for a proper dinner" mingyu explained and wonwoo nodded quietly, afraid of what his voice might do if he were to speak. 

"alright we're here, c'mon" mingyu speaks up as they arrive in front of a little restaurant. It was a small but relatively fancy traditional restaurant. the place would have gone unnoticed if you weren't looking for it. 

they walked inside, mingyu holding the door for the both of them. the lighting was minimal and dim, but warm, giving the place a homely feeling. shortly after entering a girl probably around her mid 20's walked up to them with two menus in her hands and a smile on her face. 

"party for kim?" she asks with a small smile to mingyu and wonwoo frowns, do they know each other? 

"yerin cut the crap and take us to our table" mingyu laughed slightly and the girl nodded before telling them to follow her.

"here you are, your menus" she handed them the little booklets as they took their respective seats across from one another "I'm yerin, your waitress for tonight. when I found out mingyu was planning on bringing someone I had to make sure to see whether or not it was true" 

wonwoo gave mingyu a questioning look

"yerin is my cousin, this is her mother's restaurant. she also has an inability to believe that anyone would want to date me" mingyu explains, shooting a glare at yerin as he does so. 

"wrong, I have an inability to believe that anyone would want to date you for your personality, your looks sure maybe" yerin corrected making mingyu roll his eyes "especially not someone so attractive, why are you going out with mingyu?"

despite the fact that she was clearly teasing mingyu still felt a little insecure all of a sudden, why was wonwoo agreeing to this? jeon wonwoo, the most perfect boy ever, going out with him. 

"I guess that once you like someone, everything about them is perfect in your eyes. that's just how I feel about mingyu" wonwoo expressed genuinely, making them both go silent for a moment. 

"gosh he's sweet too, you really got a good one mingyu" yerin smiled softly at wonwoo before shaking her head "anyways back to being professional, what can I get you to drink?" 

---

"mingyu that wasn't fair, you said that the next time we go out, I pay" wonwoo whines as they exit the restaurant

"actually, you said that I never agreed" mingyu muses before talking wonwoos hand back into his making the elder huff.

they walk in silence for a while, the sun is slowly starting to go down 

"so what now?" wonwoo asks quietly

"well i was thinking of going stargazing but i didn't know if you'd want to and i didn't wanna-"

"sure, i could teach you a couple of constellations" wonwoo interrupts and mingyu frowns for a moment and then breaks a smile on his face. 

"alright let's go," mingyu says excitedly. 

--

when wonwoo parks the jeep up by the local park, they both get out, mingyu still pouting.

"mingyu, i had to drive, you're still underage" wonwoo laughs 

"i've got my learners permit" mingyu mutters with a frown"and i wanted to be all handsome and boyfriend-y"

wonwoo frowned and raised an eyebrow playfully "what was that?" 

mingyu flushed and turned away from wonwoo "nothing" 

"whatever floats your boat" wonwoo smiled to himself before walking off to the little ponds. 

mingyu's head shot up as he hears the leaves crunching under wonwoo's feet and quickly moves to follow him. the leaves crunch again as they both sit down on the grass near the pond, wonwoo laying down immediately as he touches the ground. 

"i haven't been here since i was like 8" wonwoo sighs quietly as he looks up at the sky, admiring the stars.

mingyu smiles at how content wonwoo looks, how in his element wonwoo looked, almost more than when he was reading. 

"my mother would bring me here when i was little and she would teach me all the constellations, i still know them all" wonwoo looks to mingyu who's already looking at him, his cheeks flare as he redirects his gaze. 

"like, that there is called 'draco' the one that runs down and looks like it has a square at the end. and the one over there that looks like a box with posts coming out of it is 'hercules'. oh and" wonwoo continued to point out the constellations he saw, tracing along in the air as if he was actually touching the stars. 

mingyu admires it, he admires the calmness of wonwoos voice and the endless information coming from his mouth. he knew wonwoo was smart but this seemed like so much more. there was a hint of nostalgia in wonwoo's voice. like he wished he was still a little boy who would run up to the hill as his mother frantically chased after him. but mingyu knew that right then and there, wonwoo was happy. purely and properly happy. not just because of the constellations, or because of the memories but because of them being there together and wonwoo being able to be himself. mingyu knew the older boy, he knew how dorky he was and of all the comic books he stuffed under his bed. he knew of wonwoo's glasses and love for giant sweatshirts, of wonwoo's habit of spacing out and of wonwoo's love for taking photos of the sky. mingyu mentally thanks jisoo for introducing him to wonwoo that day in the library and letting them get to where they had grown to be. he thanked the universe for giving him jeon wonwoo, the most perfect boy in the world. 

"and that's the big- wait why are you staring at me like that stop" mingyu is cut from his thoughts as wonwoo speaks up, the heat rushing to his cheeks again. 

mingyu looks at him for a moment longer and then smiles "i'll never understand how you could think you're boring. you're so smart and you're so beautiful. i could listen to you tall about species of turtle and never get bored."

wonwoo's eyes widen at the comment and they both laugh a little. once it goes quiet again wonwoo sighs "i'm nothing compared to you"

mingyu frowns and sits up, pulling wonwoo up as well before taking wonwoo's hands into his own and starting to play with his fingers. "you're equal compared to me. we're equal wonwoo. although I care more about you and love you more than I usually do myself, we're equal. don't compare yourself to me and I won't compare myself to you. we're not in a competition wonwoo"

there is a moment of silence between the two as they let the intimacy settle as wonwoo takes in what mingyu had said. 

"you love me?" wonwoo asks simply, hanging his head.

mingyu chuckles softly before bringing his hand up to wonwoo's face, lifting his head and looking him in the eyes "how could I not?"

this time its wonwoo's lips who move to meet mingyus, kissing him softly. showing him that "me too mingyu, i love you too" 

wonwoo was good with words when he wrote them down but never when he had to say them out loud so he expressed himself rather through the kiss hoping that, maybe just maybe, mingyu will understand. 

and he did, he did and kissed back with all his might, making sure that wonwoo believed him. 

---

guess whos back back again

ok this was sheit but thats ok. 

one more chapter to go !!!!!!!!!!!! 

ok love you all and thank you for sticking with this book for so long

- elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 32.4K 138
"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I was wondering the same..asshole." •Matu...
26.5K 987 23
" i can never even imagine to hurt you. " he moved closer to hold your hands but you stepped back, displaying your palm to stop him " ironically, yo...
6.3K 229 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
18.2K 765 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...