For the Road

By BSloves1D

Running a popular fan account shipping two members from the famous band One Direction is the only claim-to-fa... More

Notes
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Character Ask
Character Answers
Sequel
Announcement

25

10.9K 406 280
By BSloves1D

Harry wakes up early to the sound of his phone ringer going off. He groggily picks up his phone from the charger and places the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Harry's voice is deeper than it normally is and a little rougher since he's just woken up. He can hear Louis suck in a breath before starting to talk.

"Hey, H, so today is our one-month anniversary, and I'm on my way to your house. We're gonna hang out in Manchester for the night, so can you pack a duffel? Your Mum said you didn't have anything planned for today or tomorrow. I'm already in Manchester picking up some things, so I'll swing by to pick you up in an hour. I hope it's okay," Louis rambles. Harry's sleepy mind doesn't quite comprehend all of what Louis' telling him, but he gets most of it.

"Yeah, sounds good. See you in a bit," Harry hums. He hears Louis whisper a faint 'bye' before the call ends.

After grabbing a shower and brushing his teeth, Harry journeys back to his room. He decides on letting his hair do what it wants and pulls on pair of black skinny jeans. He combines through his closet and decides on a plain white T-Shirt and black converse.

He shoves a few clothes into a duffel bag and starts downstairs. "Louis' picking you up," Anne asks. Harry turns and sees his Mum standing in the kitchen eating breakfast. He sighs and nods tiredly. He'll admit, he stayed up a little late last night scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"Yeah, he should be here soon," Harry explains. His mother places her plate in the sink before walking over to him and giving him a quick kiss.

"Have fun and be safe. Don't do anything I wouldn't want you doing," Anne reminds. Harry rolls his eyes. "I love you," She calls as she heads back to her bedroom.

Harry doesn't have to wait much longer for the door to ring. He smiles widely as he opens the door and sees Louis. Harry examines his tiny boyfriend as he stands in the door of his home. Louis wears a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a black tank-top. The ends of his pants are rolled up to show off the boy's ankles. Harry notices the smile playing across Louis' lips from the time he's spent just staring at the older boy. He's gorgeous.

"Gonna keep staring at me or are we gonna go?"

Harry rolls his eyes and shoulders his bag as he follows Louis to his car. He sets his things in the trunk and then takes the passenger's seat. "So, what's going on again?"

"It's our one-month anniversary, so I decided to surprise you and treat you to a nice weekend. I reserved two hotel rooms. I got to leave early in the morning to catch my flight to LA anyway. Figure we could do some shopping and stuff," Louis explains.

"Sounds like fun."

~_~_~

The pair were now sitting in Louis' hotel room. Harry's eyes flickered to the balcony that overlooked downtown Manchester. He can already imagine Louis sitting out there having a smoke shirtless. Harry smiles as he sees himself situated between the boy's legs, Harry's own legs dangling over the edge of the balcony. It's a nice thought.

"I wish we didn't have to have separate rooms," Harry complains. Harry fiddles with the end of the comforter as Louis makes last-minute changes to his hair. Harry doesn't know why the boy needs the touch up, but Louis explains that he might run into fans and that'll want pictures.

Harry hasn't even thought that far yet. They're in one of the most populated cities in England, so of course Louis might run into fans, particularly if they aren't going out of their way to hide from them. Harry's stomach knots up at the thought of someone recognizing him.

He never found it necessary to keep his identity a secret from his Instagram followers. Of course, it wasn't a personal account at the time, so Harry didn't post every picture of himself on it. However, if he looked really good in one he wouldn't feel bad about posting it. So, most of his followers know what Harry looks like. What would they say if they found out Harry was friends with Louis?

"Love, what if someone recognizes me? I posted pictures of myself a lot," Harry explains. Louis turns to look at him, surprised. Harry figures the other boy must not have thought about the possibility either.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, I guess," Louis answers shortly. He walks over to Harry and presses a quick kiss to the younger boy's lip, smiling afterwards. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' small waist and presses his forehead into Louis' stomach.

"Can't we just stay here and cuddle all day," Harry groans. Louis unwraps himself from his boyfriend and shakes his head quickly.

"No, I planned a fun day! Don't worry, we'll have loads of time at the end of the day, I made sure of it," Louis reassures. Harry smiles as he stands. He gives his boyfriend one last peck before they're both forced into the hetero-normative box society pressures them into.

~_~_~

"I want to hold your hand so bad," Harry mumbles. The two are walking down a nearly empty road. The two boys managed to remain platonic for the majority of the outing. Of course, Harry found himself brushing hands with his boyfriend and giving him a quick kiss in the shadows of an empty alley.

"When we get back to the hotel room we can cuddle," Louis promises. Harry smiles at Louis' promise. "Have you had a good day?"

"The best," Harry replies. They give each other a quick glance. The pair is starting to get into a busier end of town and can't risk loving glances. Harry's very aware of how obvious Louis is about checking Harry out.

"You're just saying that because I bought you a pair of Chelsea boots," Louis teases. Harry blushes. They ended up in a shoe store earlier and Harry couldn't take his eyes off the boots, so Louis bought them for Harry. Harry was a stuttering mess all the way to the counter and wouldn't stop thanking the other boy.

"Stop talking about it! I already feel bad enough," Harry protests. He's never been a fan of letting people buy things for him. He's always preferred buying things for others instead.

"Harry, I don't mind. I've already told you."

"Yeah, but I don't like people paying for me," Harry whines.

"Don't think of it like I'm paying for you. I'm giving back the money that you've given to me," Louis starts. Harry gives him a confused expression and Louis explains farther. "I've seen pictures of you from our first tour and those tickets were what, average £150, then all the albums you've bought, and add on posters and other magazines. That's not even counting all the time and energy you've used up writing fan fiction—yeah, I know you've done that— posting pictures, and covering songs. Come on, H, the least I could do is buy you a pair of shoes... and dinner."

Harry opens his mouth to respond, but gets cut off by a fan. She's a sweet-enough looking girl with frizzy brown hair and brown eyes. Harry figures she's around 15 and holds her phone in her hand. Harry can tell she's about to start crying.

"Louis Tomlinson? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Can-can I... please get a-a photo? I can't believe this is happening! I love you so much," The girl sobs. Harry's heart melts as he sees Louis bring the girl into his arms and hug her tightly. It's the hug Louis reserves strictly for fans.

"Sure! Harry, do you mind taking a picture of us," Louis asks. Harry notices her shaky hands as she passes Harry her phone. Harry smiles as he takes the two's photo. He can tell that she'll never forget this Moment.

A couple of fans join her next and, pretty soon there's three or four girls surrounding Louis. Harry can tell that he has the situation under control as he tells them light-hearted jokes and compliments them. Harry smiles and walks a few paces away from the group, so he's not in the middle of everything.

"You gonna move or just stand there looking like an idiot?" Harry turns and sees an annoying looking guy standing next to him. Harry glances around before assuming the guy's talking to him.

"Uh, excuse me," Harry asks. There's plenty of room around him for the guy to walk around, so Harry doesn't quite understand what the problem is.

"I'm waiting for my friend, so I'm going to continue to stand here," Harry says. He doesn't know where his confidence has come from. He assumes he's probably just tired from waking up early and having to keep up a front. He wants nothing more than to go back to the hotel and relax.

"I said get the hell out of the way, Bitch," He shouts. Harry's eyebrows furrow. He's never seen someone so blatantly rude in his life. The guy's smaller than Harry by a couple of inches and about as big as a toothpick, so Harry isn't really worried about getting hurt.

"I'm just standing here, dude. I don't know what your problem is, but there's tons of side walk space," Harry says. He steps to the side anyway, hoping the guy leaves him alone.

"You're with that gay boy band singer. I'm not even surprised, you're a bunch of freaks taking up the whole side walk," The guy shouts.

"We're just minding our own business! I don't even know you! I moved out of the way, so you can go. I really don't know—" Harry doesn't get to finish before he feels a fist connecting with his nose and lower eye. 

~_~_~

Hey guys!! OMG YOU GUYS ARE FROM ALL OVER!! We got two Americans (including me), two English folk, a girl from Denmark, a German, two Aussies, a Canadian, an Indian, Indonesian! Jeez!! I'm so surprised that so many worldly people like to read my book! I like throwing in chapters with the Mum's! (I'M STILL UPDATING TOMORROW TOO BTW) Some serious Larry new chapter so ;) Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 230 10
Harry Styles is a fanboy, plain and simple. His life pretty much revolves around the British-Irish boyband known as One Direction. Like any other fan...
8.1K 810 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
285K 9.5K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
22.5K 325 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...