To Kill A Demon (Supernatural...

By ArthurKetch

My dad wants me dead, demons are hunting my family like sheep-and yellow eyes is stalking me like a homicidal... More

To Kill A Demon (Supernatural-Dean Love Story~)
Chapter Two: Surprise! Your BestFriend Is Dead.
Chapter Three: Nutcase
Chapter Four: Author's Note
Chapter Five: Winchester Brothers
Chapter Six: Hell Hounds
Chapter Seven: Nightmares
Chapter Eight: Pancakes, Salad & Being Normal
Chapter Nine: Sam's Secret
Chapter Ten: Dad
Chapter Eleven: Author's Note
Chapter Twelve: Damn Vampires....
Chapter Thirteen: Youth And Wiskey
Chapter Fourteen: To Kill Dean Winchester?
Chapter Fifteen: Saving Dean Winchester
Chapter Sixteen: Learning
Chapter Seventeen: Painful Memories Of My Sister
Chapter Nineteen: MoodKiller
Chapter Twenty: Agent Potts
Chapter Twenty-One: Who The Hell Is Britney Spears?
Chapter Twenty-Two: To Be Loved
Chapter Twenty-Three: Amare (Love)
❗️❗️❗️READ❗️❗️❗️

Chapter Eighteen: John Winchester

643 46 0
By ArthurKetch

Down the hall to the right of the nurses desk a little boy cried out, to his left his father tried restlessly to silence the boy. Farther down the hall, a small crowd followed a hospital bed. An older man lying in it-attached to several machines. It saddens me to see people in a place like this. Hurt but they had to wait for treatment. Sam pulled me around the corner-we continued walking at a steady pace. I glanced at passing patients, smiling to cheer them up.

We passed a room with an elder couple chatting about good times when they were younger. Dean scaled down the hall in long strides; he turned the corner in a rush. Coming face to face with a doctor as tall as Sam. Sam apologized, walking pass the male. I didn't follow, a crying little boy caught my eye once more. His short blonde hair stained with ice-cream, his face smeared with chocolate. He was going to be pretty sticky when he was done.

Everything slowed-people who were trotting my looked as if someone turned slow motion on. My head felt light, a sickening feeling hit my stomach. A high pitch noise rang to my ears; my arms extended to catch me but the floor embraced me like an old friend.

Neither of the brothers came to my rescue. It was like no one could see me. Suddenly, everything was back to normal, only it wasn't at the same time. Disruptions filled the hall Dean disappeared down, yelling and whispering. I dizzily got to my feet running my hands across the cold brick wall to keep myself from falling. My head spun, like I was trapped on a never ending carousel. A couple bumped into me; sending me stumbling into a crowd of doctors. Sam was yelling, crying for help. Screaming something I couldn't quite understand. But I couldn't hear him, I could only hear my own heart beat. Listening to it beat unevenly at a hasty rate.

The Winchester's yell became smeared, everyone turned making a path to the two boys. I reached my arm out blinking rapidly-Dean wrapped his muscular arm around my own pulling me into the room with Sam. My head rolled back-staring up at the blank white ceiling. Sam was crying and Dean was holding back his tears, he couldn't. I couldn't cry.

It didn't feel right, the atmosphere was thick. As if the humidity suddenly bumped up. I fanned myself.

//Three Hours Later//

Crackling of flames never left my head. Watching John Winchester slowly fade away until he was nothing but a memory. Looking at my reflection in the window I saw the same old person. Long blackish brown hair, green eyes and rosy red cheeks. She wasn't the same. In my eyes you could tell something was off. Since the hospital I felt like someone clicked slow mo on and kept it on.

"Hey," Dean snapped his fingers beside her head. I slightly shook my head swallowing hard. For some reason I felt guilty. "You alright?" Dean's eyebrows furrowed, his dark eyes lighting up with concern.

"I-I'm fine." I lied, rubbing my forehead. Spinning, everything was spinning. Dean was suddenly jumping in the backseat, gripping my skull in his hands. Darkness swallowed me whole, not even a small warning before it happened.

(Hi guys!! I hope you like it so far! Thanks for reading. Please vote/comment. Appreciate it a lot. Thanks for all the votes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 407 16
I'm Deana Wesson. And my sister, Sammie, and I have been on the road hunting. Not bambi hunting, Supernatural hunting to be exact. That's right, ghos...
2.9K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
296K 7.4K 24
Grayson had always preferred hunting alone. Ever since her family was killed long ago, she knew she wouldn't be able to cope with another loss, so sh...
86.1K 1.8K 22
You are a very shy hunter of the supernatural. You stay away from other hunters because you don't trust them and you work better alone. When you meet...